Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Gormur »

Gormur wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:45 pm
connact113 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 am dumb question, but is there a simple command to break out of a loop and return to slave hub. I got stuck in the punishment room where I did not have enough points for punishment so just keep spinning in the menu.
No, but in the basement you can type return if I remember correctly to get back. Usually one of exit,back,return,x works. Not sure what happens if you say the safeword. Maybe that is setup to put you back in the menu as well.
iCouteurs
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by iCouteurs »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm Ahh I am just trying to setup the System at the moment and the text says
"GAY PATH IS VERY IMPORTANT
INSIDES GNMImages YOU'LL FIND A FOLDER CALLED SELFHUMILIATION
MAKE SURE THAT THE GAY PATHS LEADS TO THAT FOLDER"

So I am thinking that I need to pick that folder, but unless I ahve done something wrong that folder is empty and will give and error about that at ask me to pick another folder, so tehre is something I am misunderstanding here :)
Bump, same for me.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

iCouteurs wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm
hawekeye1234 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm Ahh I am just trying to setup the System at the moment and the text says
"GAY PATH IS VERY IMPORTANT
INSIDES GNMImages YOU'LL FIND A FOLDER CALLED SELFHUMILIATION
MAKE SURE THAT THE GAY PATHS LEADS TO THAT FOLDER"

So I am thinking that I need to pick that folder, but unless I ahve done something wrong that folder is empty and will give and error about that at ask me to pick another folder, so tehre is something I am misunderstanding here :)
Bump, same for me.
Did figure it out after awhile, tease AI she will tell you about this folder during setup, that you need to put pictures of yourself in it, exsplained in details during setup, I just thought by reading the setup guide that was with the AI, that you needed to choose the folder before you start. So just ignore it at the start and then just do what she ask during setup :)

Estim Setup still need a scale to choose from in my opinion, to give a basic idea of the levels you can set it too :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
iCouteurs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iCouteurs »

Alright, the setup file isn't too clear on that topic IMO. Thanks.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

iCouteurs wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 pm Alright, the setup file isn't too clear on that topic IMO. Thanks.
Yeah this has been asked and answered before in this thread :)
h16993h
Explorer
Explorer

Post by h16993h »

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 pm But she asks height in cm, not m... So you should have said you are 176 and not 1.76 (she now thinks you are less than 2cm tall and, thus, really overweight 😂)
I actually entered it correctly though - but judging by BMI (which is a shitty system) I would be "overweight" anyway which I'm pretty sure is just wrong...

Muscles are heavier than fat - so just using the weight and high can never be correct...
skrabbie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by skrabbie »

Am I wrong in assuming that Spicy always treats you as owning and using a chastity device, even if I said I don't own one during the intro? I've gone through a bunch of the script and can't seem to find any flags or variables that say I would own a device. When I started my first session Spicy comments about me being locked and staying that way, she doesn't tell me to take the device off or to keep it on, then proceeds as if I don't have the device. At the end I'm told to put the device back on and the flag ChastityOn is created for the first time.
Is this a bug or is this more that there simply aren't any lines scripted where the user doesn't start each session with a chastity device? At least I can't find any session start or end files that don't involve putting on or taking off the device.

I'm also trying to figure out how "being on time" works. I'm aware that there's a limit how often I can have a session, but how exactly is missing a session determined, do I miss a session if I don't show up on literally the next day or is this measured in hours? For example if I have a session on Wednesday at 23:40, does Spicy consider me missing a session if I show up on Friday at 00:15, while it would've been okay if I started on Thursday at 23:55?
MoonNibble
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MoonNibble »

Hey loving the program and really appreciate all the work thats gone into it. A problem I'm having is that I have reached my hard denial limit and she asks me if I need to cum however no matter the response I give she doesn't reply or anything and I get no errors. I've left the program open and left it to come back later to find the same thing happening.
Anyone have a solution or encountered this?
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

VanHellsing wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:51 pm A tip for everybody who have problems: do a copy of the whole Spicy script folder after each session. In case something goes wrong, you can always delete the Spicy 3.00 script folder and replace it with the copy you made earlier. I learned it after many technical problems with Spicy 2.0.

hzsmd wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 am However: I was wondering when the academy starts. Everytime I run the program, I start in the slavehub, but I never hear something about the academy.

Do I have to wait for a special session? Or is it not implemented yet? Or just a bug?
Academy lessons replace normal session with domme every 5 days in a month (on the 5th day of a month, 10th, 15th, 20th etc.). You should have your first academy lesson in 3 days (May 15).
Okay, I tried it today and it seems as it would try to run, but I'm stuck in the spicy-loading screen and the only thing I see in the chat is: "Contact 2 has joined the Chat room" and "Mistress has left the Chat room". I already made a copy of ReadyAcademy and named it AcademyReady, but it still doesn't work.

Do you have an Idea what the issue could be?
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

MoonNibble wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm Hey loving the program and really appreciate all the work thats gone into it. A problem I'm having is that I have reached my hard denial limit and she asks me if I need to cum however no matter the response I give she doesn't reply or anything and I get no errors. I've left the program open and left it to come back later to find the same thing happening.
Anyone have a solution or encountered this?
I had the same issue. I started TAI again, and ran the hardlimitO script from the menu. It worked that time... (thank god !).
Next time the script ran in a complete session, the same problem occurred.
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

I just had a bug that Spicy commanded I report (cool feature)

A simple punishment by standing in the corner and I didn't even notice anything wrong but Spicy indicated there was a problem and to report it with code PBE1
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

one other question. I know there is a timer of 20 hours between sessions. Is there a way to adjust that or delete the flag? I have had three days in a row where there was a bug or something not mapped right which caused an error, and then after correcting the error, I couldn't do a session because I had started one too recently.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

connact113 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 am I just had a bug that Spicy commanded I report (cool feature)

A simple punishment by standing in the corner and I didn't even notice anything wrong but Spicy indicated there was a problem and to report it with code PBE1
That's not actually a bug, it's a feature that asks people to post about this "bug" that occurs when you don't complete a punishment given to you by the nurse, and then when asked why you didn't complete it, you responded by telling her that you actually 'did do it'. User error or lies! :lol:
cursor10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cursor10 »

connact113 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 am one other question. I know there is a timer of 20 hours between sessions. Is there a way to adjust that or delete the flag? I have had three days in a row where there was a bug or something not mapped right which caused an error, and then after correcting the error, I couldn't do a session because I had started one too recently.
Try the following:
Open file "TeaseSession. " in \tease_ai\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\System\Variables\ . Maybe with notepad++ .
Change the Date to 1 Day before and save the File. Now restart Spicy 3.0 (close + start new) .Now you can make a session. I do the same so long no new update is released.
Nakuteini
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nakuteini »

So uuh... How long is the initial setup supposed to take? It's been an hour already. What is it even doing that could take so long? I think somethings happening behind the scenes because of the memory usage changes occasionally in taskmanager but without any indication on how long it's gonna take, I have no idea if/when it's stuck. Also if it doesn't end up working, what can I do to fix it?

Edit: Yeah it definitely was bugged. I just made a new install of tease ai and it started actually doing something. Well, that's like 3 hours wasted :unsure: