Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Daragorn »

Error in chastitytraining\roll.txt:
you never decrease lockuppoints anywhere...so once you reach 100+, everytime you will roll for orgasm..
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Maybe I broke something, but in the end when she is adding lockup points they accumulate endlessly (right now I'm at 31000).
It seems to be a loop. Maybe I have something wrong in variables?
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In the punishment script, there is something wrong with the punishment check on line 89 in PunishmentBase

@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)

I have 0 GNMPPoinots and 509 GNMMerits with a DommeContentAnnoyed value of 50, and it sent me to Reasons instead of NotBad
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 9:12 pm In the punishment script, there is something wrong with the punishment check on line 89 in PunishmentBase

@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)

I have 0 GNMPPoinots and 509 GNMMerits with a DommeContentAnnoyed value of 50, and it sent me to Reasons instead of NotBad
as i reported earlier here is the fix:
lines46 to 51:
you need to remove the @Goto(End), you don't need it and it actually creates an infinite loop
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 pm Daragorn
When Tease-AI reads a date from Tease-AI does it know to check for european or american calender?
Or will it always read it as American?
it should not matter, the datediff function is a basic function of visual basic, so it should work in any case
JD69696
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JD69696 »

The intro alone had me totally into it...time flew. What a ton of fun that was . Hehe. Here's a few thoughts and things thus far...

1.) When the domme asked how many times I might go on in a week, if I input anything other than a number, it breaks. Perhaps sanity checks could be put in place so that anytime a non-integer value is input yet an integer is expected, it could simply come back saying "Please, only a number slut" etc...

2.) Any chance the domme could present a numbered code during play (length could be set from 3-8 digits in settings). The idea being she wants you in Chastity and a ball-gag. She asks if you're ready then gives you a code which you set your safe to and forget. Works well for longer ones. The alternative being we drop a picture we carefully hit from our eyes on the pc into a folder and she hides it until the session is over. I guess I just really want a way to have the virtual domme actually hold the code "keys" to something. That would be super super awesome.

3.) A couple times when I said "Domme decides" it would come back saying, "Okay, you decide!" Than ask me to carefully go into the settings file and change it myself to what I wanted.

4.) I love the idea of honorifics but it just comes back with a #honorific code and nothing happens. I think the domme is meant to say something or punish, no?

5.) I checked out the bookself thinking it would let me play games, so I went into toys. However it was just asking me to reset values. I did, curious, and found it wanted to ask me what toys I had all over again, except this time it was looking in a different toy folder that didn't exist thus no pictures were displayed.

6.) Upon returning the chastity denied images fail to display. I think they are looking for gifs when the images are all jpg?

Code: Select all

ERROR: No images matching the filter "*.gif" were found in "C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOffDenied"! Please make sure that valid files exist and the wildcards are applied correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]
ERROR: The given imagepath was empty. :::: ShowImage with no valid imagepath.
7.) Domme appears to want to tease but not sure what it's looking for here. I thought I setup everything correctly in the TAI Documentary but I guess not? Even after setting up some genres and displaying images those errors continued...

Code: Select all

ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\JMB\Desktop\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt
I don't mean to critique so much, I just love where this is going. Wonderful job, and I'm happy to report more details on bugs if you'd like me to or even offer suggestions. :smile:
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

operwt wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 pm i accidentally enabled chastity in settings. Deleted, reinstalled personality, but it remembers about chastity.
Where are settings saved about wearing chastity?
It is in Tease AI settings under Misc. It is ON for me but that is normal. Was OFF before I started chastity.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

Spoiler: show
found a bug in nurse punishment on first visit also domme types instantly must be on inside the script the thing was going so fast i had to scroll back up through side chat window can you check to see if this needs changing
ChastitySlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChastitySlut »

ChastitySlut wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 pm
Tepi wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 6:10 pm Reason for #DT4 errors is a missing imagetags. The photoset you are using isn't tagged or does not have a fullydressed tag. Therefor none of the options apply within #DT4 and it doesn't return any value, showing only as orange "#DT4". Atleast thats what was happening for me.
Do you know which photo sets are missing? I don't have the glitter images downloaded because I wasn't clear on how to use them.
Ok I FIGURED OUT WHATS CAUSING #DT4 ERRORS.

in the OP it says that the glitter is optional. It technically is but if you dont use the domme images:

"Domme --> https://mega.nz/#!WN4HlBSa!Sn6aV6ZwIA_h ... 9YCqydgnO0"

then you get a bunch of errors when she speaks.
dormarob
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by dormarob »

I love this as well and I must compliment everyone on a great programme however similar to the earlier post I get the following error , it happens when the Domme asks you if you like or dislike a picture

Can't locate the file: "C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt

Is their a current fix for this ?

This is often accompanied by 2 sets of metronome beats at the same time
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

dormarob wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:36 am I love this as well and I must compliment everyone on a great programme however similar to the earlier post I get the following error , it happens when the Domme asks you if you like or dislike a picture

Can't locate the file: "C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\s2\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt

I actually just created two empty files with those names and put them in the correct places. Haven't seen this error since.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 1:33 am
dormarob wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:36 am I love this as well and I must compliment everyone on a great programme however similar to the earlier post I get the following error , it happens when the Domme asks you if you like or dislike a picture

I actually just created two empty files with those names and put them in the correct places. Haven't seen this error since.
Yes, TeaseAI need to run any script asking for like/deslike images before call this file. I suggest you put the full path for a few images you like/dislike inside that files you created, for better effects.
john_player001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): no
Sub/Slave(s): no

Post by john_player001 »

hi guys. I can't find the download folder in the given link. there is only a txt file
draucus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by draucus »

got this code - PBE1 - when i was sent to see the nurse from the dungeon.
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

ChastitySlut wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 am
ChastitySlut wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 pm
Tepi wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 6:10 pm Reason for #DT4 errors is a missing imagetags. The photoset you are using isn't tagged or does not have a fullydressed tag. Therefor none of the options apply within #DT4 and it doesn't return any value, showing only as orange "#DT4". Atleast thats what was happening for me.
Do you know which photo sets are missing? I don't have the glitter images downloaded because I wasn't clear on how to use them.
Ok I FIGURED OUT WHATS CAUSING #DT4 ERRORS.

in the OP it says that the glitter is optional. It technically is but if you dont use the domme images:

"Domme --> https://mega.nz/#!WN4HlBSa!Sn6aV6ZwIA_h ... 9YCqydgnO0"

then you get a bunch of errors when she speaks.
I have download the charlotte springer files and linked their path in the setting domme tab, but I'm still getting the #DT4 errors. How did you fix it?