Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00 Preparing launch

Post by marspank »

Just looking through the code and I noticed something I didn't quite understand. Putting it in a spoiler because it might reveal something.
Spoiler: show
@Variable[AcademyWrong]>[999] @NullResponse @If[AcademyWrong]>[10]Then(HeadMistress) @Goto(Detention)

Will this not always send you to the HeadMistress and never Detention? I am not sure how @Variable works, but wouldn't you need to have AcademyWrong be more than 999?
Spotted another one:
In AcademyTeachersLounge you have calls to @Goto(NoChance2) but that block does not exist.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:13 pm One thing I will note is that in the setup instructions, you should also inform people that they need to go through and tag the glitter contacts the same way that they tagged the domme images, because for the academy if you don't have those images tagged you get the "cannot parse vocab file" error.

Edit: Even after tagging the images and restarting Tease-AI, I am still getting the error that it cannot parse #DT1. I checked the tags, and I have at least one of each type. I also checked my flags and I do have a personality flag as well as a mood flag set. My GoodDays variable is set at 20, and BadDays is set at 11 (not quite sure how those are calculated since this is only my second time opening the clean install).
The problem there is because the images are locked when the session is started...then when you enter academybase they are not unlocked, so it conflicts between trying to find another image and being locked....put an @UnlockImages in the first line of the academybase and it should work.

The slow response and the error message you get when it isn't able to parse a file will be improved/fixed in the next version of teaseAI: instead of giving you that very slow response when trying to parse and not being able to (and showing an error img), it will just return a random image and will show the vocab causing the problem in orange in the chat (if you have the "output error to chat" active in the settings...otherwise you'll see nothing at all).
So for example, in the case of the locked images in the academy, instead of the error msg you get (which also causes the line not to be read), i just see the correct line in the chat, but with #DT (obviously, i still see no image since the images are locked..but that is a script error and not a bug :D)

So, to genome:
AcademyBase:
line1: add @UnlockImages

BackGroundBase:
I suggested you to add @DeleteFlag(Academy) @DeleteFlag(Session) @TempFlag(Assistant) in line4 to prevent eventual remaining flags that might interfere with the background....but i think you should also add @DeleteFlag(Glitter1Active) @DeleteFlag(Glitter2Active) @DeleteFlag(Glitter3Active) @SetFlag(DommeActive) because if something goes wrong during academy and/or the user exit it prematurely for any reason, you'll be left with those flags active when they should not be there....so the best way to be sure you have the flag you want to have is to manually reset them when loading the backgroundbase imho

Shop\6-Pictures:
it misses the (End) part to @Goto().....currently, even if you say "no" to buying, it will still proceed and remove you gold since there is no part to goto.

Shop.txt:
It misses the options to go back to the backgroundbase....currently you need to reset the session to exit it :)

GNMSlave_moduleMath:
it currently doesn't work well....i gave the correct responses twice and still it told me it was wrong....and i know why now :D
line41:
you need to also reset the mathsum var to 0 here... @SetVar[MathSum]=[0]

GENERIC PROBLEMS:
While in chastity, on top of the chastity modules, there is the possibility to call other scripts in other categories (for example the humiliation ones)....the problem here is that, if you call a module you have not the toy to play (for example, blowjobtraining without the dildoflag set), it will try to go to alternative paths/modules...which doesn't work well with chastity.
For example:
In blowjobtraining, if you don't have a dildo, it will send you to the (NoToy) part where she will make you edge...which works fine if you're not in chastity...but it is undoable (and sound weird) if you are.

In other cases you, instead, callreturn to other modules such as the one in the Alternative subdir (worshipstrokes)....once again...that module is not doable while in chastity since she asks you to stroke for her.
You should either do some chastity variations in there, or change the module/part it goes to when you are in chastity
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:03 pm Just looking through the code and I noticed something I didn't quite understand. Putting it in a spoiler because it might reveal something.
@Variable[AcademyWrong]>[999] @NullResponse @If[AcademyWrong]>[10]Then(HeadMistress) @Goto(Detention)

Will this not always send you to the HeadMistress and never Detention? I am not sure how @Variable works, but wouldn't you need to have AcademyWrong be more than 999?
Spotted another one:
In AcademyTeachersLounge you have calls to @Goto(NoChance2) but that block does not exist.
Yep those are definitely both bugs :w00t:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

am I missing something
still don't see a link inside this forum
for the script(s)
to spicy....
so am assuming it still under construction?

or is it buried in the tease AI forum??
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Jasada09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jasada09 »

SexualChoc wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm am I missing something
for the script(s)
to spicy....

Yeah, I am pretty sure only select people got access to the beta version and it's not fully released yet.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

for the script(s)
to spicy....

i did read that it could be today tomorrow time but who knows scripting these kinds of things is not easy so things could happen
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

This sounds very interesting. I have had some problems with Tease AI though.

1. It seems it never loads videos for me for example (on Windows 10). Do I maybe need some codec packs?
2. It is a bit overwhelming at first :) Maybe it would be nice if there was made a torrent that had everything set up in a folder so it is ready to be played by anyone without them needing to do some serious reading into Tease AI.
3. Mega download caps at 5 GB and makes you wait 6 hours. So you have to wait 6-12 hours for everything to download in this script. Torrent would be nice.

But yeah I'm really excited to try Spicy 3.0 out :)
Best of luck finishing it :love:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Gormur wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:48 pm This sounds very interesting. I have had some problems with Tease AI though.

1. It seems it never loads videos for me for example (on Windows 10). Do I maybe need some codec packs?
2. It is a bit overwhelming at first :) Maybe it would be nice if there was made a torrent that had everything set up in a folder so it is ready to be played by anyone without them needing to do some serious reading into Tease AI.
3. Mega download caps at 5 GB and makes you wait 6 hours. So you have to wait 6-12 hours for everything to download in this script. Torrent would be nice.

But yeah I'm really excited to try Spicy 3.0 out :)
Best of luck finishing it :love:
1. That's more of a problem with Tease AI it self.
but yeah probably something with codecs.

2. Well yep it is, but even if someone did something like that it would most deff. not be up for everyones liking, so it's better to make people do the hard work, and then have it exactly like they want.

Just they way I see things :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

for the script(s)
to spicy....

if you read the reply that genome already sent you maybe you'd know the answer...asking a question and not even looking at the answer will hardly make you get the answer you want...
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Gormur wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:48 pm This sounds very interesting. I have had some problems with Tease AI though.

1- try downloading vlc if you don't have it...i nearly never had problems in loading videos in teaseAI (apart for some particular formats such as .flv which will not be read...mp4,mpgeg,vmw, they all works fine for me
2-there is already something like that...just download the full version of teaseAI instead of just the patch download...the full installation (it is in the same thread) will already have a basic personality to play with...pretty simple one, but you can start right off the bat...if you want other personalities you have to donwload them and follow the creator instructions on how to install it
3-yep, spicy is definitely quite big to download...on that you have to ask genome :)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

hotdamn wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 pm i did read that it could be today tomorrow time but who knows scripting these kinds of things is not easy so things could happen
Definitely it will not be tomorrow, sorry...there are still a bunch of bugs to fix and genome wanted to wait for the next version of teaseAI (which i am planning on having 1885 release next week....last test have been going fine, so i am pretty confident it is ready) since it has a lot of bugfixes and some new feature that help having a functioning spicy :D

Probably it should be released somewhere next week, but genome will keep you informed on that
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

Can't wait!
Last edited by Olii on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Olii wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 pm Why delay it so much though? You've obviously been working hard for it to be released, everyone's waiting anxiously and waiting 3-4 weeks for the new version that doesn't even change anything doesn't seem necessary
What the hell do you think we are doing? Why it shouldn't change anything in the new version? you don't even know what we are doing and you come here saying that it will change nothing?
Sorry for my ranting but, if you feel like you can do a better work, come on, do it...i spend hours every day to fix bugs both in teaseAI and spicy and to add new features to teaseAI and you come here saying that it is useless to wait since nothing will change anyway??

Trust me...it does...a lot...up until the latest fixes, it was almost unuseable due to how many bugs were present...and even now there are still quite a bunch of modules/scripts that don't work or throws error...don't think we are just enjoying spicy while you cant....i had probably the first session yesterday in which i only had 1 module going wrong.
It is not fun playing a personality when every 2 minutse it blocks and you have to restart from scratch, manually changing some variables to just be able to start a new session and try again..
On top of that, apart for the spicy bugs, there are a lot of bugs in the current teaseAI version that might not be so evident with the current personalities out there because they are not so complex..but with how spicy is made, they heavily impacts how a session will work (or not work actually).

And, btw, no one ever said 3-4 WEEKS before the next release...we are speaking about launching both the new version and spicy next week so it is just DAYS.

To Genome:
I just dicoveres that @Variable[] commands get filtered out only when in responses/vocab files and not in script...this might explain why i had some weird behaviours with lines i was expecting to be filtered being read anyway....i am fixing this for next version of teaseAI
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:13 pm But when I added @NullResponse @UnlockImages in between lines 42 and 44 of BaseStart_CHASTITY, it fixed part of the problem. I still got an error on the very first line when I had a glitter contact active.
I think this has to do with a bug that i tried to tackle the whole day (and finally think i managed to) but it is not spicy related...try to also put a @RapidCodeOff on the same line you @UnlockImages.... there was an internal timer that, mixed with rapidcommand and add/remove contacts in rapid sequence that messed things up (sometimes, not always) resulting in that error...removing the rapidcode should make it work most of the times at least.
I have fixed (it seems so at least) it for the next teaseAI version, but until then you can try it this way
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Trust me on this non-testers, you want to be patient. When we started this process there was some kind of error in just about every script that made it work not quite the way intended. And while I am glad to have been able to mess around with Spicy, I have never been able to actually use it as a personality. Every run I was force feeding it values and paths to try different scenarios. At this point I have looked through just about every single file and there will be no real surprises when I actually do get to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

But as Daragorn has said, even though it is closer to ready, you still want to wait for it to be polished. Just imagine if it was released yesterday, you ran through the setup, and then today you loaded it up and got the errors that I did today, where every line came out as unable to parse and an exception was thrown. You would probably not be very happy, and many people would not try again, when you really should. There are a lot of exciting things in this personality, and the release is meant for you to be able to enjoy all of them, not just an incomplete, not working subset, which would ruin the experience.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.