[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Island 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Island 2

Post by Flogger »

Very much looking to lvl 3.

When do I get the fireball spell? Not when it's too late to be any good, I hope.

Given how creative your two efforts were (and I understand the dislike of 'reusing' previous works, although if done well it actually adds to what has gone before), I found that particular criticism unusual as, indeed, was much of it anyway. I guess you could get some for there not being music all the time but sometimes I think I'd rather hear the action/speech than have the music.

Anyway, off to watch it again so no time to waste posting.
pixelwhore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pixelwhore »

Want to get into this one but the herk-a-jerk frame rate issue just knocks me out of it each try.

How was this encoded?
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Vinc »

Wow, what a great piece of work. How did you do that games? Sometimes I wish I could play it. Get my Xbox Controller out and go for it! Just Awesome!
spindale
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spindale »

This is great but I never wanted to leave the island , i mean who would want too lol. I Love how this is video game themed . Great Work !! Looking forwarded to part 3!!!
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Hi everyone.

I just want to say thank you to all of you who texted me here or via PM, saying how much you loved CH Island series. I just want to say your words mean a lot to me, and I really appreciate your comments. Thank you guys.

Some of you asked for the Hard Mode, and for a beat track. I'll try to upload it this weekend.

Cock Hero Island 3 is officially on pre-production. Hope I can release it soon. Haters gonna hate :P

Thank you!
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

I'm glad to hear it!
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

CHI3.jpg
CHI3.jpg (627.43 KiB) Viewed 3142 times

:yes:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Great news! :w00t:

The Island - CHCs are really great and special, I love the first 2 ones, and I am really looking forward to the 3rd.
That gameplay-stylish story - telling is the most brilliant idea to wrap the clips into something special.

Did you ever thought about making a 'real' game out of that idea?
( I guess there are things out there like a simple adventure maker, something where the player could choose where to go next (goto beach / goto strange looking house), where at some locations buttons will be shown, something like 'use elevator' or 'stick your cock into this hole', ... and such actions would then lead to play a specific video for that situation. ... There could also be a must-fail-video or a simple game-over-video when you have choices and choose the wrong button).

Anyway, best greetings,
m
rocketw
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by rocketw »

any estimation of time until Hardmode?
Zomer9889
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zomer9889 »

Hi mate,

I hope you're still on here. People can be jerks, no big deal. After reading the entire discussion I can tell you that 99% loves your work, including me :-) About this video, it was great! Loved all the girls, and really nice to see Riley again in this episode. I particulary loved the edging femdom style segment, the lady with the gloves. The music was spot on once again, I even listen to some of it outside of Cock Hero. I made this account just so I could compliment you on your great work, I can't wait till summer :lol: .

Greetings from the Netherlands!
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Hey guys,

Do you remember when I said Cock Hero Island 3 would be released on summer? Well, that was not very accurate.

It's coming out this weekend.

I think I'll be able to upload the torrent file this saturday. As always, you'll have to be patient because of my poor connection. But I've put a lot of effort on this one, trying to make it enjoyable for the most of you, so it will be worth it.

This time there are more "crowded rounds", and just a few "boss rounds", so you`ll find more music, and LOTS of huge boobs. If you liked Island, but were disappointed with Island 2, try this one.

And, of course, the story continues where we left it.
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mowlboon »

Required wrote:Hey guys,

Do you remember when I said Cock Hero Island 3 would be released on summer? Well, that was not very accurate.

I think I'll be able to upload the torrent file this saturday. As always, you'll have to be patient because of my poor connection. But I've put a lot of effort on this one, trying to make it enjoyable for the most of you, so it will be worth it.

This time there are more "crowded rounds", and just a few "boss rounds", so you`ll find more music, and LOTS of huge boobs. If you liked Island, but were disappointed with Island 2, try this one.

Wow :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: .... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

you sir, are insane! Cock Hero Alpha 2 or Cock Hero Beta or whatever and I'll kiss your ass (imaginary, not literally #nohomo 8-) )
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Required wrote:Hey guys,

I've cleared my schedule.
smoothie69
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by smoothie69 »

I wasn't disappointed with ANY of the CH Islands! super looking forward to number 3!
wisepidel8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisepidel8 »

someone who reupload ch island 2 Hard Mode?