Interactive Teasing

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
tordman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Interactive Teasing

Post by tordman »

As I said in the welcome tread I think the site is awsome and the people running the site do an amazing job. The site has come so far in a short time. I was wondering if it would be possible to do a teases like a choose your own adventure where you can click on links based on your actions to take you to different pages. So if you fail part of the tease it can link you to the punishment section or to another tease.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I'll hope you'll forgive me editing your looooong topic name down to something more precise. ;-)

With your suggestion you're right on the money. We have recieved numerous requests for this feature and therefore we are already planning to inplement it as soon as we can. :-)

Thanks for the compliments, it's great to hear you enjoy the site! :smile:
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

idea

Post by acemanz »

heres a idea that i love, u make a link that takes u to basicly a orgasm premition page and it will have varyous girls that u can ask for permisson to cum. the idea is that u only get to ask once a day and some times u get to cum most of the time no. if the answer is no then she gives u ferther intructions that u must follow until the next time u get to ask. the instructions are teases. and there can be conditions that u have to follow if u do get to cum. ive seen this on other sites and its very popular.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

acemanz, other than on OD.com? share the links man.