Webteases - Long stories

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Webteases - Long stories

Post by eMKa888 »

Hello Everyone,

I want to create a very long (multi-chapter) story on milovana using the webtease functionalities.

Each will consist of at least 50 pictures and i was wondering if there is an easy way to add all those images at once to my story-webtease.

At the moment i can only add 1 picture at th time and always have to browse again for each individual picture!

Is there a way where i can just select all 50 images and them to the story at once ? That way i can focus on the text instead of doing monkey work ;-)

Another question linked to the multi-picture stories. Does anyone know any good websites where long gallery sets are captioned into one storyline? I love those ! Milovana is by far the best site but was wondering if other sites might exist.

One thing that i really like as well are software games where there is an interactive storyline incorporated . (For instance a game where you are dating a girl who is difficult and you need to convince her to go forward with you on that date) . Teasing games are ofcourse the best however what are some fun software games for this?
Always love to chat with like minded people - feel free to drop me an email
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Webteases - Long stories

Post by Shattered »

For flash teases you can just shift click and select a bunch. Don't know about regular teases.