Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by edgeallday »

Does anyone know what would be causing the formatting of the UI to get messed up? I've even tried deleting and reinstalling the whole program but things still get cut off (there is no place for sub name, the settings button in the chat window is cut off, etc). I am using it on a 1080p monitor but it almost seems like the program thinks I have a higher resolution monitor or something. I can't "download" the tasks after the tease either because it gets cut off at the bottom.

This is what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/C9CRJbB.png
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Mat »

Stefaf wrote:No need to worry. It's a scheduled break. Patch 54 introduced some serious bugs, which simply blew our heads and consumed a lot of time. :-D
I was also working away from home for some time. There was not really much time left to code.
1885 is simply relaxing. My apperance killed almost all of his plans. :-D He wanted to developed TB, but i showed him some stuff and he really improved his coding skills. And this as fast as i never could have done it myself. :w00t: But it was a rough start.
The current plan is to continue coding as before - what means for me: bugfixing, remove Code redundancies and write a script validation system.
It's good to here from you, I'm glad it's just a break, you both deserve one :-)
edgeallday wrote:Does anyone know what would be causing the formatting of the UI to get messed up? I've even tried deleting and reinstalling the whole program but things still get cut off (there is no place for sub name, the settings button in the chat window is cut off, etc). I am using it on a 1080p monitor but it almost seems like the program thinks I have a higher resolution monitor or something.

This is what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/C9CRJbB.png
Have you increased your DPI settings? On Windows 7, in the start menu type "dpi" and after a second or two the option "make text and other items larger or smaller" should be in the list. If you click that your dpi should be at 100%..It shouldn't really matter on a 1080p monitor though..
sirveillance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sirveillance »

First of all: i love Tease AI and the customizability.

1.) I would love to configure tease ai so that it displays only cards from one specific folder for the matching game. is that possible? because now i always get random totally misproportional images. thanks!

2.) Feature Wishes / Ideas
- A Red Light / Green Light Module (which you can start like a minigame). You configure a Folder with "Red" Images, "Green" Images and maybe a Cum Folder, with Images that allow you to cum. then it draws a random card
- Same for a Wheel of Misfortune. Customizable Labels (~20) and you can spin it to show a specific image or something like that
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

sirveillance wrote:I would love to configure tease ai so that it displays only cards from one specific folder for the matching game. is that possible? because now i always get random totally misproportional images. thanks!
I don't think you can at the moment. If you used offline mode with only one local folder it might work but that kind of defeats the point of having different categories..
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

After almost a three hour session.. "not responding".. I wouldn't mind but I was really getting into it :\'-(

I found this error in the error log:
Exception in GetDommeImage()
Spoiler: show
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: No available DommeImage found. Tags were found, but none of the files could be localized. Please Check your TagFile for Directory: [..]
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetDommeImage(String DomTag) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 15004
I'm pretty sure all the images in the ImageTags.txt exist, although there's a lot so it's hard to verify.

On a possibly related note.. it crashed right after the line "let's see some 0 pics."
It looks like the file that was running was:
"House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModVideos2.txt"

Some suggestions/requests:
Is it possible to save the session every 5 minutes in case of a crash. I don't know how long it takes to save but it could possibly happen in the background on a separate thread.

I'm not sure if it's already possible, but I just thought it could be good to be able to ask for permission to cum without needing to say hello and start a session. It could also work for if someone wants to create a more 24/7 controlling domme where the user has to ask for permission to do things.

Continuing from my idea in a previous post to help hide the stroke > module > link > end segments, is it possible to decide whether the user can cum without the edging.. It makes it painfully obvious that you've reached the end. I just thought it could be better to handle it in a way that it's less obvious so that scripters can choose to end the session how they want to. It might already be implemented, I try to keep away from scripting but it was just an idea I had.

Edit:
Also I forgot to mention that it didn't load a video at one point. In chat it acted as if a video was playing but it wasn't. I fixed it by clicking "load video" and choosing a vid then skipping to the end, which registered ok.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Mat wrote:After almost a three hour session.. "not responding".. I wouldn't mind but I was really getting into it :\'-(
Woah three hours? I can't go more than an hour or at max 70 minutes without having a crash, or cumming accidentally. Teach me how you control yourself :-(
Some suggestions/requests:
Is it possible to save the session every 5 minutes in case of a crash. I don't know how long it takes to save but it could possibly happen in the background on a separate thread.

I'm not sure if it's already possible, but I just thought it could be good to be able to ask for permission to cum without needing to say hello and start a session. It could also work for if someone wants to create a more 24/7 controlling domme where the user has to ask for permission to do things.
Saving every few mins would be good, for reasons I and you both mentioned above (crashing). And I've thought about the asking to cum without being in a session before, I thought it would be good too, but I guess at heart Tease AI isn't compatible with a 24/7 script. If you're looking for a 24/7 script and willing to try other stuff I'd suggest the script Jewell on SexScripts.
Continuing from my idea in a previous post to help hide the stroke > module > link > end segments, is it possible to decide whether the user can cum without the edging.. It makes it painfully obvious that you've reached the end. I just thought it could be better to handle it in a way that it's less obvious so that scripters can choose to end the session how they want to. It might already be implemented, I try to keep away from scripting but it was just an idea I had.
Edging has nothing to do with the domme deciding your orgasm. When the end script runs, the command @DecideOrgasm is used in the beginning, which will then take you to one of three options, Orgasm Deny, Orgasm Allow and Orgasm Ruin. You can have any text you want in these blocks, but for the purposes of the program, your orgasm has already been decided. You can for example make a script where the domme says to cum in an Orgasm Deny block, so you have permission to cum but the program won't register it on the "Last Orgasm" panel because the program didn't let you cum, the script said to. The last edge is simply a convention started by 1885 and continued by others. For an example without the last edge, opiate's Swiss personality has endscripts where if she is denying your orgasm, she doesn't give you one last edge.
Edit:
Also I forgot to mention that it didn't load a video at one point. In chat it acted as if a video was playing but it wasn't. I fixed it by clicking "load video" and choosing a vid then skipping to the end, which registered ok.
This happened to me too. It turns out the program had unchecked all the boxes in the Video tab of settings, so while the link to the video folder was still input, it wasn't checked and so wasn't "activated". I guess its a bug which unchecks it from time to time, but I suggest you check that, it happens to me occasionally and I think it might have happened to you.

I'm not super knowledgeable about Tease AI but I hope I helped with some things! :wave: :lol:
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Mat wrote:After almost a three hour session.. "not responding".. I wouldn't mind but I was really getting into it :\'-(

I found this error in the error log:
Exception in GetDommeImage()
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: No available DommeImage found. Tags were found, but none of the files could be localized. Please Check your TagFile for Directory: [..]
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetDommeImage(String DomTag) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 15004
I'm pretty sure all the images in the ImageTags.txt exist, although there's a lot so it's hard to verify.

On a possibly related note.. it crashed right after the line "let's see some 0 pics."
It looks like the file that was running was:
"House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModVideos2.txt"
I believe that is an issue with the script. Have you been asked during a session to put images in the folder "av_imagens\02\"? If not, then the script tried to wildcard an empty or nonexistent folder and likely caused your error.

This looks to be a common issue with the latest HoT not checking its flags regarding those directories.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

hey there,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it seems, that the @EdgeHold(Time) doesn't work correctly.
For example, when I write:
Get on the edge and hold it for 3 minutes @EdgeHold(180)
it doesn't take 3 minutes..
Even when I do @EdgeHold(3 Minutes)... the same.

regards
My flashteases: Have fun :)
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

Just downloaded and tried to setup the program and I can't get much to work. All the games fail with multiple errors mostly around:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.UnsafeGetFullPath(String fileName)
at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.DemandReadFileIO(String fileName)
at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
at Tease_AI.FrmCardList.InitializeSlots() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form3.vb:line 2405
at Tease_AI.FrmCardList.FrmCardList_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form3.vb:line 2399
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I read something about setting up the cards in the settings screen, but that fails with another error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format)
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.BP1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 9722
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I would really like to get this going! It looks like a lot of fun and something that I might be able to program for myself!

Thanks!

Qybixxx
Last edited by Qybixxx on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

forbiddendesire wrote:Woah three hours? I can't go more than an hour or at max 70 minutes without having a crash, or cumming accidentally. Teach me how you control yourself :-(
I'm not sure really, for some reason I just got really into it and managed to hold back. I think it's more to do with the script selection.. and whether or not it crashes.
forbiddendesire wrote:I thought it would be good too, but I guess at heart Tease AI isn't compatible with a 24/7 script. If you're looking for a 24/7 script and willing to try other stuff I'd suggest the script Jewell on SexScripts.
Thanks for the suggestion, I did have a look at SexScripts a while ago, but after Tease AI they always feel like they're missing something. Rather than interacting with Jewell it feels more like a load of dropdown menus, each with a 50% chance to say one bit of text or another. It never feels anywhere near as interactive as Tease AI manages to be. I don't usually feel like having a domme 24/7 but every now and then I think it'd be nice to try for a week. All of the other programs aimed at providing a virtual domme always end up being a list of tasks to complete and a dropdown-menu-of-doom with a thousand options :lol:

I guess it could be done in Tease AI already, you could set the session timer to 0 seconds and put everything inside a start script, and just have a quick end in the end script. To be honest that sounds like it'd be hell to script it..
forbiddendesire wrote:Edging has nothing to do with the domme deciding your orgasm. When the end script runs, the command @DecideOrgasm is used in the beginning, which will then take you to one of three options, Orgasm Deny, Orgasm Allow and Orgasm Ruin. You can have any text you want in these blocks, but for the purposes of the program, your orgasm has already been decided.
OK, good to know, the reason I was asking is that once, after edging, the domme said "aww, did you think I was going to let you cum?" And my first thought was "no, you haven't got to the end part yet." Which is why I was thinking of mixing up the phases a bit, so you can't be sure what part you're in.
Also I was thinking it might be good to be allowed to cum during a normal edge, when it's not expected, or be given the choice of whether to cum or not. I quite like the more unexpected parts (except the crashes), or scripts that are quite different to the others.
forbiddendesire wrote:[quote=""Mat"]Edit:
This happened to me too. It turns out the program had unchecked all the boxes in the Video tab of settings, so while the link to the video folder was still input, it wasn't checked and so wasn't "activated". I guess its a bug which unchecks it from time to time, but I suggest you check that, it happens to me occasionally and I think it might have happened to you.[/quote]
I just checked and all of them were unticked, thanks :-D
pepsifreak wrote:I believe that is an issue with the script. Have you been asked during a session to put images in the folder "av_imagens\02\"? If not, then the script tried to wildcard an empty or nonexistent folder and likely caused your error.

This looks to be a common issue with the latest HoT not checking its flags regarding those directories.
I was asked to put images in "av_imagens\4\" and "av_imagens\10\"
It could be that as folder "02" was just an empty folder and I had a script try to load several empty folders.

Although the directory in the errorlog though was the path of the current domme slideshow.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

A couple of things,

I'm not sure how bringing in glitter contacts works, but in some scripts the domme leaves while a glitter contact teases you. Then even though the domme is meant to be away, any response is replied to by the domme, not the contact. It'd be good to be able to interact with the contacts but I get the feeling it'd be a lot of work, needing response files for all 3 contacts.

Then I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but to improve the CH video selection I thought you could have a text file, similar to the ImageTags.txt, with the name of the video, and round start/end time so that rather than playing a full CH vid, it would only play rounds that the user likes and has added to the list.

Is there a way to go through the liked/disliked images without editing the text file? With some scripts making you choose like/dislike there's probably a lot of images in both files that I'm not bothered about either way.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Does anybody know if Tease AI works good with Windows 10? I wanted to upgrade, but I read that Windows Media Player is no longer supported in Windows 10, so I thought that would affect the video player in Tease AI.

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

forbiddendesire wrote:Does anybody know if Tease AI works good with Windows 10? I wanted to upgrade, but I read that Windows Media Player is no longer supported in Windows 10, so I thought that would affect the video player in Tease AI.
I don't have Win10 but if it doesn't have WMP the videos probably won't work. Or it just won't run due to things being missing. It might be going a bit far but you could run a Win7 VM just for Tease AI..
For 1885 & Stefaf,

How hard would it be to swap Tease AI to Mono libraries and VLC?

With OS's updating and several people wanting TAI for Linux it makes sense to look into it a bit. It's quite bad (and a testament to how good your program is) when people hold back from upgrading due lack of support.

Personally I've been thinking of swapping to Linux for a while due to better security, more privacy, no more needing to reinstall the OS and 1-2 commands to update every program on the PC. Not to mention that it's free. The only reasons I haven't is the time it would take to move my stuff over, and this program. Everything else windows-y that I'd want can be run through Wine.

I really like this program but I can't help but think that it will get left behind if not updated to work on the newer OS's.
I was originally against using Mono for Notay's re-write but it does make sense at this point. As far as I can tell, you'd still be able to code in VB but compile it with Mono, which should run on any system. So long as the user has Mono and VLC installed it should work anywhere. The only problem is what bits of code you'd need to change, although it shouldn't be many, and the different file path structure. There's also the Mono Migration Analyser to help see how easy/hard it would be to port.

Link on porting winforms applications:
http://www.mono-project.com/docs/gui/wi ... lications/

Mono Migration Analyser:
http://www.mono-project.com/docs/tools+ ... ools/moma/

I hope you don't mind me posting all that, and I hope it wasn't too rambling.. I'm quite tired at the moment :yawn:
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

forbiddendesire wrote:Does anybody know if Tease AI works good with Windows 10? I wanted to upgrade, but I read that Windows Media Player is no longer supported in Windows 10, so I thought that would affect the video player in Tease AI.
TeaseAI works fine on Windows 10 (x64) for me. You will not need a virtual machine or any special software to run it. The Windows Media Player is still part of the OS, even though they added a new player aswell. You can still choose which one you want to use.

malaru
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

malaru wrote:
TeaseAI works fine on Windows 10 (x64) for me. You will not need a virtual machine or any special software to run it. The Windows Media Player is still part of the OS, even though they added a new player aswell. You can still choose which one you want to use.

malaru
Thanks! I'm gonna trust what you say and take the plunge :-)