drinking videos...?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

drinking videos...?

Post by jjsubslut »

so taking a wild shot here.. i seen on a online clip store a dominate girl instructed you to drink shots and tease you while getting you intoxicated.... the clip was like $35 for 10 min kinda crazy price otherwise id try it.... does anyone know of any videos on tube sites where a girl instructs you to drink..? maybe teases on here..?
Themaster
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: drinking videos...?

Post by Themaster »

jjsubslut wrote:so taking a wild shot here.. i seen on a online clip store a dominate girl instructed you to drink shots and tease you while getting you intoxicated.... the clip was like $35 for 10 min kinda crazy price otherwise id try it.... does anyone know of any videos on tube sites where a girl instructs you to drink..? maybe teases on here..?

Watch to CEI video's and then drink they are a lot of movies
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: drinking videos...?

Post by siberian »

jjsubslut wrote:so taking a wild shot here.. i seen on a online clip store a dominate girl instructed you to drink shots and tease you while getting you intoxicated.... the clip was like $35 for 10 min kinda crazy price otherwise id try it.... does anyone know of any videos on tube sites where a girl instructs you to drink..? maybe teases on here..?
what is the name of the video?