Vignette #03-Ultima Thule by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Vignette #03-Ultima Thule by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

V#03-Ultima Thule

Vignettes: Beyond Fantasy
#03-Ultima Thule

by Master Ivan

[Author's note: I do not recall the source of the following fantasy, except to say that the concept is not my own. I attempt to recreate it here from memory. It may even be a true story. I know only that it is set in modern Amsterdam. ---Master Ivan]

The man was naked, strapped immovably to a platform. Gentle clamps were attached to his nipples, periodically administering a mild electric charge, usually just strong enough to stimulate without giving pain.

His ass was penetrated. A moderate sized realistic plastic cock pulsed, stroked and vibrated within him, while also subjecting him to a circulating piss enema.

His balls were separated and stretched by narrow rubber straps.

His cock was encased in a mechanical sleeve which vibrated and suctioned him, allowing an orgasm nearly every hour.

His ejaculate, as well as his piss, was carried by clear plastic tubes to his feeder bag, suspended near his face. Locked into his mouth was a penis gag, one which allowed the contents of the feeder bag to drip-feed into his mouth. His sole nutrients were vitamin supplements, fed thru the bag.

Tubes were inserted into his nose to control his air supply. One source of air was taken from the top of the feeder bag, forcing him to breathe the scent of the piss constantly. The second source was a tube leading to the interior of the dildo mounted directly above his face. As women would mount and fuck the dildo, inches over his face, he would breathe deeply of their cunt-scent, as well as the piss.

There was also a tube at the bottom of the dildo which would catch the juices from the women riding it, carrying them also directly into his mouth.

A nearby control panel operated all these accessories. He could be denied orgasm for days, or made to come repeatedly, rapid-fire. His cock-stimulation, the pressure on his stretched balls, the motion of the dildo in his ass, the speed and temperature of his enema, the speed of the flow of piss into his mouth, all were controlled with the touch of a dial.

Each woman in turn would, using a funnel, piss into the bag. Then, she would mount the dildo over his face and fuck it until she was satisfied. As she did so, she would also use the control panel to give the man pleasure or pain, as she wished.

When she finished, another would take her place. And another. And another. The line never ended.

And he would remain strapped in place, twenty-four hours a day, permanently. For he had signed the contract: the Ultima Thule.

Copyright © Master Ivan Press