Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mosbles
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by Mosbles »

Best of luck to the rewrite team!
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

I just compiled what you have so far, as you said it's basic but it's taking shape, I like the option for separate windows, I probably won't use it much but it's nice to see :-)

It might be best to change the # something else with the old response files using it, I'm not sure how you were handling responses though..

But anyway, I would say to be careful of making the scripting overly complicated, having to use symbols to denote things means a scripter will have to learn what each symbol is for, so I'd maybe change it to be something like:

$ is #Script(script)
% is #List(item1, item2, item3)
@ is #PrintVar(var) and #PrintVar(var + 10) could still work
_ is #tmp_varName
_local is #local_varName

Basically have the # mean that it runs things through the program rather than output as text.. if that makes sense..

Then you could have #ShowTag(testTag) to show something tagged with that and have #Tagged(anotherTag) in response files to say only display if "anotherTag" tag is selected in the options. And maybe have things like #DMood(Happy) for different moods the domme could be in..

I hope you don't mind my input on the scripting, I just thought it could be a way to make it easier for scripters and to make reading through them easier.

Secondly, is there somewhere to add feature requests, I keep coming up with ideas on things that could have been improved from 1885's Tease AI.
  • Rather than a directory for short CH vids, you could have a file with the file path, round start and round end. That way the domme could play your favourite rounds without you needing to split the videos
  • URL's in chat, although the user should still have to click something, that way scripters could potentially incorporate flash games into the program, without needing hard coded stuff
  • Better input variables, so it doesn't store the honorific or things like "I don't know"
  • Multiple folder paths for local images categories
  • Multiple URL files for online categories, then have separate commands for online/offline then also one to try to pick an online image but use offline images if nothing is selected
  • Better task implementation, so the domme remebers what she asked you to do and asks if you did them
  • Have module selection still random but weight them so less viewed ones have a higher chance to come up, maybe also add a tag that could be placed at the start of a script to change how often it comes up, like #ChanceToRun(10%) so it applies the weighting and then if it picks that script it has a 90% chance to skip it
  • Possible support for reddit threads as well as URL Images
Will you be implementing the games like "censorship sucks", or the slots/memory games. I remember seeing someone have an idea for a sort of FinDom script, which could be interesting. Also what about the line writing thingy..

Again, I hope you don't mind the feedback/ideas/questions..
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Mat wrote: [*]Better task implementation, so the domme remebers what she asked you to do and asks if you did them
This is actually already doable with the current TeaseAi (even if it is a bit clumsy to set up).
Basically, you just need to create a flag when you give a @DailyTask (or @VitalSubAssignement if you want) and then chek for that flag in your starting script, associating some stuff for the mistress to do.

I did it with my AI and it works perfectly.
When i give a @DailyTask i also @SetFlag(task), whenever i give a @VitalSubAssignment i set a @Setflag(vitalsub) and, then in my start module;
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(vitalSub)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(dailyTask)
(start)
blalbalalablaba (the normal stuff if no tasks are present)
@End
(dailyTask)
blalblabla (stuff mistress do if you have a pending task which may end however you want, with a @Endtease, @StartStroking or even a @Goto(start) so that it plays the "normal" start after dealing with the custom task part....remember to @DeleteFlag(dailyTask) here too, otherwise it will always go here from now on
(vitalSub)
(same as for dailyTask but for vital assignmente...remember to delete flag also here)

This way you'll be sure that if she gave you a task or vitalsub in the previous session, she will start with that part before moving on.

I went on and, to make thing easier, i moved all start scripts in 2 differen folder (noChastityStart and chastityStart) and left a single module in the base Stroke/Start folder.
This way you have a single script doing whaterver you want to do with all the variables you want to deal with and then, when it has done its stuff will either @CallRandom(noChastityStart) or @CallRandom(chastityStart) to start the real session (for it to work correctly i added a @SetFlag(isInChastity) everytime i use @ChastityOn and a @DeleteFlag(isInChastity) whenere i use @ChastityOff so that i can @CallRandom the correct folder depending on the chastity status....like this:

(start)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(vitalSub)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(dailyTask)
(check)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(isInChastity)
(inizio)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(Stroke\noChastityStart)
@End
(isInChastity)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(Stroke\chastityStart)
@End

Going back to the rewriting project, i'd suggest people working on it to try to keep the module writing part as close as the current teaseAI for retrocompatibility (apart for new/modified functionalities obviously).
Writing scripts with TeaseAI is not that difficult, imho, it just takes a bit of practice...it seems more complicated than it is because it lacks a wiki/repository to learn it, but once you get the grasps, it is pretty straightofrward.
The problem with changing the scripting too much would be that all the modules wrote so far would become unuseable and, honestly, i don't know how many people will want to go to re-writing them all from scratch....for example my AI has basically all the modules/link/script from all the different personalities built so far, a few more added by me and many of them modified to better suit my preferences...this mean that i have:
-START: 16 modules + 10 chastity modules
-LINKS: 76 links
-MODULES: 84 modules (nearly all of them with the _EDGING variant, which makes 80ish more) + 15ish Chastity modules
-END: 17 ends + 7 chastity ends

No way in hell i will ever go and rewrite all of them to work with the new program....it would take weeks/months of work....and it would end in me keeping using teaseAI despite of the potentially better new version, just to avoid having to spend months rewriting all scripts (and i bet most of us would not rewrite all their modules from scratch)
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Daragorn wrote:No way in hell i will ever go and rewrite all of them to work with the new program....it would take weeks/months of work....and it would end in me keeping using teaseAI despite of the potentially better new version, just to avoid having to spend months rewriting all scripts (and i bet most of us would not rewrite all their modules from scratch)
I believe Notay was thinking of making a script converter, which should cut out most of the work..

At this point with how many scripts/modules people have made for Tease AI, I don't think we can not have a converter
Notay
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Notay »

Sorry for being away for the last few days. (don't worry I can still commit to 4-10 hours/week)
Mat wrote:But anyway, I would say to be careful of making the scripting overly complicated, having to use symbols to denote things means a scripter will have to learn what each symbol is for, so I'd maybe change it to be something like:

$ is #Script(script)
% is #List(item1, item2, item3)
@ is #PrintVar(var) and #PrintVar(var + 10) could still work
_ is #tmp_varName
_local is #local_varName

Basically have the # mean that it runs things through the program rather than output as text.. if that makes sense.
Yes I am worried about having too many symbols, having a single symbol is probably the way to go, it means more typing but I think it is clearer.
Mat wrote:I hope you don't mind my input on the scripting, I just thought it could be a way to make it easier for scripters and to make reading through them easier.
Secondly, is there somewhere to add feature requests, I keep coming up with ideas on things that could have been improved from 1885's Tease AI.
I don't mind at all. Lets try adding requests to the issue tracker then people can see other requests and provide input all in one place.
Mat wrote:Rather than a directory for short CH vids, you could have a file with the file path, round start and round end. That way the domme could play your favourite rounds without you needing to split the videos
Having the ability to split videos(or crop images) is a good idea. That changes some of how I was thinking of implementing it, witch is good.
Mat wrote:* Multiple folder paths for local images categories
* Multiple URL files for online categories
* Possible support for reddit threads as well as URL Images
The whole media system needs a redesign, I plan to write up some of my thoughts at some point.
Mat wrote:URL's in chat, although the user should still have to click something, that way scripters could potentially incorporate flash games into the program, without needing hard coded stuff
This is actually a security issue with how the current chat system is implemented. But yes that's a good feature that needs some thought to be implemented properly.
Mat wrote:Will you be implementing the games like "censorship sucks", or the slots/memory games.
Not sure how many I will make, but I do plan on making a fairly simple system for other coders to make games.

Daragorn wrote:i'd suggest people working on it to try to keep the module writing part as close as the current teaseAI for retrocompatibility (apart for new/modified functionalities obviously).
Writing scripts with TeaseAI is not that difficult, imho, it just takes a bit of practice...it seems more complicated than it is because it lacks a wiki/repository to learn it, but once you get the grasps, it is pretty straightofrward.
That was part of the discussion about a rewrite vs a overhaul. A rewrite would basically be Tease AI 47/48 plus stability. A overhaul would be a complete redesign of the whole program, with the idea being making it simpler for new users and scripters, and better stability/speed/future additions.
As Mat said I have plans of writing a converter. Of course it will be after it is feature complete with 47/48, witch will be in a few months or more, we will see when the time comes.
kree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kree »

Thanks for putting it on Github!
I pulled NotayStart and started on the settings part, adding most of the settings and separated by tabs (General, Domme, Sub etc.). Skipping some settings less related to teasing for now, like Domm typing style and font settings.

Hope my contribution is okay, first version of it should be ready in a few days.
Notay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Notay »

kree wrote:Thanks for putting it on Github!
I pulled NotayStart and started on the settings part, adding most of the settings and separated by tabs (General, Domme, Sub etc.). Skipping some settings less related to teasing for now, like Domm typing style and font settings.

Hope my contribution is okay, first version of it should be ready in a few days.
I don't know if we want to use the builtin settings system, sense there is no good way to control where they get saved to. (would be nice if it could be 100% portable.)
Building the UI is good, I look forward to seeing it!
Mat wrote:It might be best to change the # something else with the old response files using it, I'm not sure how you were handling responses though..
Are you talking about Responses or Vocabulary? From what I can tell # is used for general vocabulary not responses.
My initial thoughts behind using more symbols was to make printing vocabulary just as quick.
Currently in we have:
Modules\AssOrTitsMan.txt wrote:I'm #Gonna remember that #SubName #Grin
Then in "Vocabulary\#Gonna.txt" and "Vocabulary\#Grin" is a list of possible ways to respond.
I'm not quite sure how to make it a single symbol and keep it short:
I'm #print(List.Gonna) remember that #print(SubName) #print(List.Grin)
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

I think all the reported issues have been solved, so I'm going to leave this here.

Unofficial Patch 48.3

https://mega.nz/#!XhETCJTB!TM33xetMf9fI ... Uci1SnsBjI

This zip has a "full" installation with a slightly updated Wicked Tease to fix some old stuff and typos. The exact changes are below in case you've "customized" WT and don't want to lose that.

I really don't plan on adding "features" to the program, I just want it to be in as much of a workable state as possible to hold everyone over until a rebuild can be completed. So please continue to report any issues you may come across and I will take a look when I can.

I do want to make a quick note regarding scripts and 48, because as it turns out 1885 made some changes to @CheckFlag for it that basically went unmentioned and older scripts can suffer (the included WT has it fixed). Before 48, you only used 1 @CheckFlag for checking multiple flags, each separated by a comma. With 48, I'll let this comment from the code explain:
The @CheckFlag() Command checks to see if a Flag has previously been created by @SetFlag or @TempFlag, and goes to the appropriate line if it has.
If you use @CheckFlag() with just the name of the flag itself, such as @CheckFlag(FlagName) , then Tease AI will move to the line (FlagName) if that Flag exists.
However, you can also specify a line to go to if that Flag is found by using a comma, such as @CheckFlag(FlagName, Domme Instructions).
In this case, Tease AI would move to the line (Domme Instructions) if the Flag "FlagName" exists.
You can use as many @CheckFlag() Commands per line that you wish.
When specifiying a line to go to in a @CheckFlag Command, never put it in its own parentheses (For example, @CheckFlag(FlagName, Domme Instructions) is correct, @CheckFlag(FlagName, (Domme Instructions)) is incorrect.
To summarize, each flag must have its own @CheckFlag, as the comma now denotes a go-to point. @CheckFlag(flag1, flag2) from 47 now becomes @CheckFlag(flag1) @CheckFlag(flag2) or the script will skip over it.

Another thing to note is that @EndTease should not be on a line with text or that text won't show until after the chat box gets cleared. There doesn't seem to be an easy fix for that so it is easier to just edit the scripts. This is also fixed for this post.

Program Changelog:
Spoiler: show
  • TTS voices should now appear correctly
  • @PlayAudio now uses the correct directory (OxiKlein)
  • @ShowImage fixed (OxiKlein)
  • Fixed error when Suspending>Resuming>Suspending a session
  • @EndTease now saves a chatlog if enabled, along with stopping empty logs from saving
  • Fixed WakeUp setting
  • Fixed metronome settings
  • Fixed "Null" error when resuming sometimes
  • If a glitter contact makes you edge, that contact will be the one to make you stop
  • Fixed "upgrading" bug where your old HoldTheEdgeMax seconds setting turned into minutes
  • Playlist start button now enables when a session is reset
  • @UpdateRuined and @UpdateOrgasm now decrease the remaining orgasm count if locked
  • Fixes "Out of Orgasms" interrupt
  • Commands like @PlayAudio and @PlayVideo now work in the middle of a line
  • Fixes missing image tag crash
  • Nested emotes now work correctly in Glitter
  • Fixed @StartTaunts error
  • Starting a tasks session will now display images instead of crash
  • @CallReturn now works with @CBT and similar commands.
  • Added an image for the "Show Icon During Input Questions" setting
Wicked Tease Changelog:
Spoiler: show
Fixes:
  • Removes @NullResponse from Vocabulary\#EmoteRandom
  • Moves @EndTease to a new line in all files at:
    Stroke\End
    Interrupt\Out of Orgasms
    Interrupt\Start Tasks
    Interrupt\Safeword
    System\Scripts
  • Updates Apps\Glitter\Tease statuses to use @Contact instead of @Bratty, etc.
  • Replaces @EdgingDecide with @DecideEdge in:
    Modules\ItsAShameYoureNotHere_EDGING
    Modules\IWouldCallThatABargain_EDGING
    Modules\NotMeantToBeTreatedThisWay_EDGING
    Modules\PicturesSolo_EDGING
  • Fixed #OrgasmLimitDate to #OrgasmLockDate in Interrupt\Out of Orgasms\Was going to let you cum
  • Created a generic Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge taunt file
  • Removed parenthesis around emotes in:
    Vocabulary\#EmoteHappy
    Vocabulary\#EmoteFlustered
  • Updated @CheckFlag for AssOrTitsMan modules
Typos/Grammar:
  • Changed "I haven't even begin" to I haven't even begun" in Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1
  • Fixed @ApathyLevel5 filter typo in Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1 from "@ApathyLeve5"
  • Changed "It's time like this" to "It's times like this" in "Stroke\Link\It'sTimesLikeThis"
Lastly, here's my repo for these unofficial patches, in case you want it: https://github.com/pepsifreak/Tease-AI
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Can someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) NO pics or videos only modules/Scripts/Tags :) .. :blush:
I hate it its everything i try ti do there is always same errors or some module doesn´t work etc... :\'-( :\'-(

I´m not so good these codes/Programming etc... :/ + i´m so bad this english languange :) :closedeyes: :no:
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by q55x8x »

Notay wrote:
kree wrote: Thanks for putting it on Github!

I don't know if we want to use the builtin settings system, sense there is no good way to control where they get saved to. (would be nice if it could be 100% portable.)
Building the UI is good, I look forward to seeing it!
I could contribute a settings manager I am writing as part of a personal framework I use in many of my projects. It basically serializes a class which acts as a data holder. That way you have full control and type-safety where what gets saved. If you want to have a look at it @kree (or anyone else :D) I am currently doing some work on it but will be done probably today; just PM me.
pepez wrote: Can someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) NO pics or videos only modules/Scripts/Tags :) .. :blush:
I hate it its everything i try ti do there is always same errors or some module doesn´t work etc... :\'-( :\'-(

I´m not so good these codes/Programming etc... :/ + i´m so bad this english languange :) :closedeyes: :no:
No problem but which version? 47 or 48? As both have their advantages and disadvantages atm.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

pepsifreak wrote:I think all the reported issues have been solved, so I'm going to leave this here.
thank you again for all your wonderful work!!
I'll test it and if i find any other bug left to squish i'll report it :)
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

q55x8x wrote:
Notay wrote:
pepez wrote: Can someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) NO pics or videos only modules/Scripts/Tags :) .. :blush:

No problem but which version? 47 or 48? As both have their advantages and disadvantages atm.
I dont know.. which has more working modules :) :w00t:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

pepsifreak wrote: So please continue to report any issues you may come across and I will take a look when I can.
Found a new bug.....the @SetDate() and @CheckDate() commands always give errors and crash the program....they were working fine in 48.2 (minor annoyance i know...i'll live them out for now but it would be nice to have back if possible :D)
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Daragorn wrote:
pepsifreak wrote: So please continue to report any issues you may come across and I will take a look when I can.
Found a new bug.....the @SetDate() and @CheckDate() commands always give errors and crash the program....they were working fine in 48.2 (minor annoyance i know...i'll live them out for now but it would be nice to have back if possible :D)
Ah those commands stripped out their closing bracket which was needed for one of the fixes I added. Seems to be working now :)
I'll post a new link tomorrow at some point so keep trying to break things in the meantime.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Someone asked about modules(sorry still using my phone for net cirrently)
I haven't tried Swiss with v48 again yet... I think she should be plug and play now that chastity is fixed though. I'it looks like there will be a 48.4 relatively quickly, so I will release everything as IS (tested ans working with 47)
I do fully plan on updating to v48, which is mostly going to be changing a lot of my interrupts over to @Calls
I guess I should start updating my main post for features. She's a new kind of monster now lol.

I know there's plans on a rewrite going around, and Im kind of with the other guy (sorry, no quotes lol)
But I'll be hard pressed to ever take the time to update my AI to a new format regardless of the features
But who knows, some features might be too good to not have...