www.humiliatrix.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
backstrokin
Explorer
Explorer

Re: www.humiliatrix.com

Post by backstrokin »

So...... I might have to retract my statement from before. Humiliatrix has stepped it up but we'll see for how long.

It looks like Mellisa is using a few of the women from Jerk Off School. Kendra for sure, but I'm not too familiar with their products or cast.... yet.

I'll keep you all posted.
janieslut20
Explorer
Explorer

Post by janieslut20 »

I'd definately sign up if only this site had a UK switch card or paymet option... I know you can send a cheque but it's over to NYC and i'm not sure they'd accept UKpounds... I would just bite the bullet and get a credit card, but with all these bad reviews i'm not so sure...

x
subone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subone »

Princess Melissa has really updated Her site. It is much better than it was. There are updates at least weekly usually more than once a week. i enjoy the site. But everyone has their own taste.

Princess Melissa Rocks
fcukbrat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fcukbrat »

I've also seen Mistress Kendra on MeninPain.com, great site, if you guys haven't heard of it before.