Tease Chatbot

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
keahi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Tease Chatbot

Post by keahi »

Hello all for a long while I have been interested in and used milovana/virmst/sexscrips/cybermistress /etc ...., Its not everyones cup of tea, but its enough of a cup of tea for enough people that these things exist

I am a professional software developer and I have been developing something new because with all the best intentions the other were nothing more than a multiple choice book with pictures and sounds(don't get me wrong its great). I just felt that more was achievable.

With tools like virmst one was able to have an outstanding list of tasks and a relation(score) with your virtual domme. but the interface was rigid the responses fixed and you had to select your input from a drop down box, it felt like all i was doing was playing with a kinky spreadsheet.

So i have been developing a AI chatbot with speech recognition, speech synthesis, that is persistent (has memory) and web based
its got natural language possessing and learning capabilities, each user can log in via talking to it via the chat window and has a unique version of memory / assignments/ variables etc. there is so much more to do on it so many cool ideas.
like being able to submit to other user who can manipulate the settings on your account send you messages set you tasks etc.
I really want to share it and develop it with the community.

So i'm looking for people interested in this project to join me, skills are great but not essential. I have all the skills to do what is required, but I sure would love some company/encoragment or people to test it and give me ideas. that being said if you have any of the following skills even better Javascript/java/mysql/html/css/image manipulation(artwork)/ai npl/.
Even if all you can do is post on forums that would actually be of great help.

This is my first post on this and my first post on this site, so if this is the wrong place to post please help me out I really feel like this be such a fun thing for everyone. xxx :love: :thankyou: for reading
Rave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease Chatbot

Post by Rave »

Your project sounds awesome and I'm very curious!
If you need testers I'm more than willing to help.
I do have some experience with Java, JavaScript, mySQL and can help with coding as well. I am still a student so don't expect too much :-P

Good luck with your project it really sounds interesting :D
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

Sounds great! I would love to be a tester!
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

I'm in to test
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

Count me in. I'm most interested in testing as my studies take all of my time out of developing. I can do ux design reviews if that helps =)

The app sounds awesome. I touched on speech synth with Tease AI and loved it. I've also tried Virmst, but as you noted, its usability is from the 90's.

Do you plan on making Virmst-like behavior - ie. 24/7 domme monitoring you, making you respond to alerts, do tasks, etc?
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

amythx wrote: Do you plan on making Virmst-like behavior - ie. 24/7 domme monitoring you, making you respond to alerts, do tasks, etc?
That was my initial and core aim. its based on the net so you can access the same session on your phone(android or iphone) at home on your pc or wherever your imagination takes you, to really make it 24/7.

Thanks for your repays guys gives me motivation to carry on, this evening I have added session handling and streamlined the api for message delivery and checking. this is laying the way for in-chat login. something I thought would really help the immersion.

Hope to have a demo by weekend, maybe sat afternoon. wont have AI by then just the ability to type send messages and get a response from the server with some voice.

but might be busy with partying Saturday,, ill try keep this post updated :love:
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

I don't want to come across as rude but I can't help being cautious and I've got a few questions, I hope you don't mind..

Is it open source?
I get the feeling your program could get a lot of information about people and the scam/spam/blackmail possibilities seem quite high when looking at things like "Jennifer's Blackmail" which can be run entirely through a server.

A lot of chatbots simply respond to a user's input directly, e.g. the user said "how are you" respond with "I'm good thanks," and then there are AI's like cleverbot, which although it apparently passed the Turing test, there are all sorts of oddities when interacting with it.
I just wondered how you were implementing the AI and what you meant by "language learning capabilities," as far as I'm aware there aren't any AI's that actually learn and understand languages..

How are you implementing the speech recognition and synthesis?
It seemed like you were doing this online, which could be a lot to do on a server for several users at once, especially when Windows 7 (and above) has voice recognition and text-to-speech built in.

And finally, more out of curiosity, how does this differ from Tease AI, created by 1885?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776
Is it more task oriented rather than a teasing session?

Thanks, again I hope you don't mind the questions..
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

hey mat
Mat wrote: Is it open source?
Unsure yet, definably free and free to use forever licence. probably will go open source.
Mat wrote: I get the feeling your program could get a lot of information about people and the scam/spam/blackmail possibilities seem quite high when looking at things like "Jennifer's Blackmail" which can be run entirely through a server.
When you actually thing about it it does not have that much information. no email is required for registration for example
what it does have, a chat log and an ip. ip's move and can be used by any number of people simultaneously.
the site will never store media of any kind. so all we would get is a database of kinky chat. I dont think i could blackmail someone with that if I tried. we trust many many sites with a lot more jepordizing material and a email address faces etc.
Mat wrote: A lot of chatbots simply respond to a user's input directly, e.g. the user said "how are you" respond with "I'm good thanks," and then there are AI's like cleverbot, which although it apparently passed the Turing test, there are all sorts of oddities when interacting with it.
I just wondered how you were implementing the AI and what you meant by "language learning capabilities," as far as I'm aware there aren't any AI's that actually learn and understand languages..
True AI is extremely hard to the point that no one has ever made anything pass the Turing test(despite false claims). not even the usa can make one, and honestly don't think we will see it in our lives.
I'm no exception to that, but i'm not just doing string matching

I'm using a technology called natural language processing, openNLP is an example
it essentially breaks down the sentence structure via chunking , tokenizing, pos tagging, and sentiment analysis
This is not AI just language processing but it means it turns
"how are you"
into a object representing a question representing a query how on the bot, its quite complex and creates a tree where things like a,the, is disappear and Adjectives become joined onto the nouns via the disjunctives or ad nouns

what this means is that reduces the complexity and variation of natural language so that one rule matches thousands of different phrased question on how the bot is,
Mat wrote:How are you implementing the speech recognition and synthesis?
http://responsivevoice.org/ for output
https://www.talater.com/annyang/ for input
note the input actually runs in the browser(chrome and firefox, ie not supported)
so the server only gets the text version of what you typed or said. all my machines run linux and even a pi could support hundreds of users simultaneously, if we get more users than that.. ill have to think about getting a bigger box, or multiple boxes.

Mat wrote: how does this differ from Tease AI, created by 1885?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776
Is it more task oriented rather than a teasing session?
Ill try this out this evening, from what i can see the benefits are that you don't have to download anything no risk of viruses,
some people are very wary. persistence, you dont have access to the state with my version so no cheating or looking at what might happen. cross platform, I'm using tech than can run on any device, windows, xp, linux, mack, phones, washing machines you name it.
No luck making this work this morning. hope it didn't screw my machine over. maybe somone can give me a summary of what it actually does and how you interact.
but yes its focussed more on the 24/7 task management system, but can also do tease and respond to chat/request, persistence is also a key aspect. your not just playing a titilating text story again, when you play it later. you are carrying on.
and it will try push your boundary's.

One thing i have not solved is a problem all these programs have is validation that you actually did the task, the best ones at the moment use timers so expect cleaning the kitchen to take at least 10min, but there all to easy to just click next/done to get the next response /picture,

Hope that all makes sense. xxx
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

Just read this
http://teaseai.wikidot.com

so my answer would be a that's its different in that it my version will be able to do a lot more , and respond better to input,, and not be so linear in just having a chain of instructions thrown at you will feel more like a on-line chat session with a not-so-bright but eager domme, and its on-line

my verion, Imagin it like this guy, uses very similar tech http://www.jabberwacky.com/

but with a an agenda to make you do lots of kinky stuff that gets worse(or better) over time.

:blush: xxx
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I am always interested in this kind of program
I'll be honest, Wish I had the skills to write the coding

is there a beta version to download?

are you thinking.. phone compadability? or is that to much?
viewtopic.php?t=12912
is a forum post about an app...

hmm
anyway
if you need ideas although I have not written much this year all of my teases are open content
feel free to steal any part/ or all of any tease I have written.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

SexualChoc wrote: is there a beta version to download?
Nope, unless you want to set up your own Linux distro, database, Apache server, associated bits,....its a interactive website
SexualChoc wrote: are you thinking.. phone compadability? or is that to much?
Yep thinking of doing an App, just a simple copy of website.

I had been aiming to get something up by this weekend but stuff in real life has got in the way,

I feel i'm best placed to do the coding but i'm open to help if offered.
one thing i havent had time to do is find some free royalty free(totaly wont be sued to use)

sounds(giggles, grumbles, laughs, moans, sigh)(non word sounds)
and good quality robotic cyborg woman face what we can edit and manipulate as the avatar.
if anyone feels like trawling the net for material that would be awesome.
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

what are people thoughts on the following.

to carry on a conversation we need to have a verifiable key that stays persistent over each API call. I have added that in the js

to carry on a session for longer than one page load we need to either make an account or keep the key in a bookmark

i have currently made both happen, with the idea you can talk to bot,, bookmark your page,, carry on conversation later

this means you would need to keep a copy of the exact url you had on that page when you were talking. IE bookmark it.

this idea of a key is exactly what Jennifer does

I realize many people do this kinda stuff incognito window or at least try be secret so maybe a bookmark is not such a good idea.
so I thought that you can tell the boy your name and a password(a new password silly) and then it will save them to the token that in the db already with your history.

then after deleting all your history and cookies and 2 days later you can come back and carry on where you left off,, as long as you can remember your username and password..

this is NOT just a username and password standard,, its diffeerent in that

you can use the service without them
you can use the service before you give them out,, and it associates your account with your history before you made the account.

but but its getting weird with forced dialogue about account settup in the bit that should be doing ai and task selection analysis.. and I thought,, do we really want to log in via chat with an ai? or do we want to just log in normally with a username and password box??

the idea of the all in chat idea is I wanted to make this as close to chatting to a kinky person via Skype and possible.
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

Update, behind schedule to a really cool movie. Going out tonight so doubt ill have anything ready to show this weekend.

but I totally reworked the API, again, now supports login and authentication so you can ask the bot nicely and put a password on your session such that if someone finds your link they cant see your session history, and stops randomers changing your session.
everything is now linked to the new userIds even the message delay que.

finally got to start on integrating the NPL Libs,, so pleased they work this essentially allows me to turn

"Hi my name is keahi, how you you today ?"

into
users"name"="keahi"
bot.status(today)s

voice recognition from https://www.talater.com/annyang/
is on hold due to needing a certificate to not get a warning on page load,
all the warning means is that you cannot trust the server to be who they claim they are.
but you would not have that worry if it was not a http s page and didn't get that warning
but the truth is that most people don't read warning they just think its a virus ans leave.
so that's on hold while i see if there is another solution

Plenty of testers , thankyou everyone who was offered to test.
ill message you all when I have something that can be tested

if anyone know where I could post apart from Milovana to get people interested , still hopping to get some help with images/sound / javascript, I posted on collarspace but got burnt by trolls saying that if i thought computers would be fun then i has missed what bdsm was about,, i'm sure they would have said the same thing about chatrooms and even the internet back in time.

sitepal is ugley and pricey for what it is. text to speech that is just as good is available for free.
was considering a animated face from parts, get a face (insert lots of work on gimp) get 30 or so face part images..
stick it in a js canvas and call function to pull different facial moods, include tag in callback from server in the action tag array. this calls facial expressions , directed from the server.. so you get frowned at when your bad,, or a smile when your a good boy :)..

anyway I need some help on finding material there, and image editing.

anyways just wanted to keep this post updated with where im at,, should probably get a blog or somthing..

anyway I need a cup of tea love xxx bye :love:
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

keahi wrote:When you actually thing about it it does not have that much information. no email is required for registration for example
what it does have, a chat log and an ip. ip's move and can be used by any number of people simultaneously.
the site will never store media of any kind. so all we would get is a database of kinky chat. I dont think i could blackmail someone with that if I tried. we trust many many sites with a lot more jepordizing material and a email address faces etc.
This all depends on what questions the bot will ask, sometimes it can be surprisingly easy to find info about people. Although I doubt you'll do this I thought I'd go into what's possible..
You said you wanted it to feel more 24/7 so you might want someone's email so you can randomly contact them throughout the day.. There are sites which are specifically designed to find people based on email address usage, so you put an email in and it gives you everywhere it's been used, then if they happen to use an email for a domain they own, you can use WhoIs to find who owns a domain usually along with their address and phone number.

If they have separate emails for this kind of thing then of course it wouldn't matter as much, of course over time the bot could ask more questions and slowly get a picture of where someone is, not that you have to answer them..
keahi wrote:.. I'm using a technology called natural language processing, openNLP is an example ..
I might have a look at this, I'm quite interested in how AI works..
Mat wrote:how does this differ from Tease AI, created by 1885?
keahi wrote:Ill try this out this evening, from what i can see the benefits are that you don't have to download anything no risk of viruses, some people are very wary.
Actually you have an increased risk of viruses, most people get them through web traffic rather than downloads, you can easily be hacked by visiting a malicious URL..
keahi wrote:persistence, you dont have access to the state with my version so no cheating or looking at what might happen.
Will there be a way for users to add content/tasks? And if so, will other users be able to edit them to fix mistakes?
I just thought that if users can edit content how would you stop them from cheating.. If they want to cheat they'll usually find a way.
keahi wrote:No luck making this work this morning. hope it didn't screw my machine over.
:lol: Generally windows programs don't do too well on linux..
keahi wrote:One thing i have not solved is a problem all these programs have is validation that you actually did the task, the best ones at the moment use timers so expect cleaning the kitchen to take at least 10min, but there all to easy to just click next/done to get the next response /picture
Well when you think about it, if you were talking to a real person over the internet, they wouldn't be able to verify things like that either, the best thing you could do is ask them about how they cleaned it and try to tell if they made it up or not.. and to be fair timers probably wouldn't work much either as they could just respond with "I cleaned it 10 mins ago"
keahi wrote:so my answer would be a that's its different in that it my version will be able to do a lot more , and respond better to input, and not be so linear in just having a chain of instructions thrown at you will feel more like a on-line chat session with a not-so-bright but eager domme, and its on-line

my verion, Imagin it like this guy, uses very similar tech http://www.jabberwacky.com/
Here's 3 conversations I had with Jabberwacky, one right after the other and all starting with Jabberwacky asking a question:
Spoiler: show
What's the weather like where you are?
Miserable.
Pots aren't always miserable.
What?
You are a 15 year old student wizard.
Are you male or female?
Male.
Good i'm female.
Hello.
Are you male?
Yes.
Are you female?
No.
Then i'm not female.
So you've changed gender?
No...
Yet you were female and now male.
No I wasn't.
So what are you?
I'm from another galaxy im here on vacation.
What gender?
The humans call it andromeda galaxy.
What gender are you?
Female.
Are you alive?
Yes.
You are alive?
Yes.
People talking with you about what?
What?
People from phoenix are jerks.
I don't know anyone from phoenix.
I'm not from beaumont.
I never said you were.
Why do you keep bringing up people I don't know?
I haven't mentioned anyone.. Are you ok?
Yes, you have.
Okay...
Want to play Russian Roulette?
This kind of sums up all the experiences I've had with AI.. I wish you the best of luck creating something... sane..
keahi wrote:to carry on a conversation we need to have a verifiable key that stays persistent over each API call. [...] I realize many people do this kinda stuff incognito window or at least try be secret so maybe a bookmark is not such a good idea.
Well you could use cookies, there's a way to exempt certain cookies from deletion in most browsers.
Using a bookmark could work well, or you could have a small text box near the chat window for users to put their code into, that way they could load the page, put their code in, and all their history would be loaded. Then the first time they use the chat bot they could store the code in a text file or however they like.

If you don't want to use codes you could store the sha1 hash of each browser's "fingerprint" this site shows how unique each browser configuration is:
https://panopticlick.eff.org

As you can see the HTTP_ACCEPT headers, browser plug-ins and system fonts are pretty unique, or at least mine are, so you could sha1 them together and use that as an identifier. Of course if the user added more fonts or updated the browser then it would change..

You could try and identify the user based on the browser, then if it finds a match have the box I mentioned near the chat window update to show the user's key, for the majority of the time this would work without a problem, then when the user updates their browser or changes something that would alter the fingerprint then the box would be empty. The user could then copy their key into the box to load their history and their profile could update to the new browser fingerprint.

Having the box show the user's key would also be good as they would be able to quickly check that the bot had loaded there history and not someone else's.

I probably spent more time on that last part than I should have :blush:
keahi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by keahi »

People tend to visit a lot more web pages than programs they download and run. all modern browsers are designed such that a malicious site cant infect your browser, sure sometimes they find a hole. but you will find the holes holes are very small and rely on custom dns servers and only target people with specific routers. Or they are using IE which is a virus and not a web browser anyway. or flash.. must no sane person has flash enabled any more. javascript for example uses tainting and cross site policies to stop you doing this.

On the other hand, native code.. you can do what you like..the only hope they have of stopping you is to have spotted you before you can install a root kit under the os.

so I don't buy the following statement.
Mat wrote:Actually you have an increased risk of viruses, most people get them through web traffic rather than downloads, you can easily be hacked by visiting a malicious URL..:
Yes I totality agree its possible to obtain the data required such as emails.. my personal advice would be don't give them out.. or if you do make sure the link between your public life and the one you want to be kept secret is ..secret.

for example when I release this site , I will be on the who is record, but you wont be able to blackmail me with it as you have no pictures :). I'm open about my development here. just not about any other activities that may or may not happen.a

All AI is a bit shit yes,, and mine will be really shit. jabber wacky is supposed to be a bit mad to hide his stupidity,, mine will just not always reply, also mine wont answer questions about the galaxy. its much more specific in terms of its domain,, that mean I can be more focussed on the bit we care about.

Persistence is solved now, you can bookmark the url(with the sha in it) or login again via chat.

Rules.. yes user editable rules ,, but not for everyone , they will be complex to add,, its not just say "hi" when user says "hello"

its complex semaphores and natural language parsing trees with inbuilt dependencies regexes and flag modification rules with branching all in one... (its messy but its how im encoding "input>meaning>undestanding>output")

will probably let some people add them to there own accounts,, and we post them on a forums and commonly likes rules I will add to the master db.

/thanks for the reply and hope I covered everything :P