Collaboration

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Collaboration

Post by leavemehanging »

Allow tease creators to assign multiple users as authors on their tease so that they could create a tease together as a team. I'm thinking all authors should be allowed to edit and add pages. Each other should only be allowed to delete his/her own pages. Only the creator should be allowed to change the visibility.

Then, to promote this feature you could request that the totm nominees from each month collab on a special tease for the following month.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Funny that you're asking that right now. Only a few days ago I was asked a similar question via PM: Whether it is possible to have multiple authors on one tease.

Well, I see how this feature would be useful. But man, it is also pretty complex. You have to do all this access control, adding and removing users, who can edit what, how do you display it if there are many authors...

:hmmm:

Sorry, but I don't think it's worth the effort. If you want to collaborate, you'll have to use the forum or PMs. :unsure:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Another way would be: Ask in the forums and then create an account together. So everybody off your author team would know the password and would have access.