Ball Busting do you dig it?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Re: Ball Busting do you dig it?

Post by Constance »

beatmyballshard wrote:I love the pain, and especially love letting someone else control how much pain I get.

Ohh so you are a pain slut! Sweeeet
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
denied_painslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by denied_painslut »

For me, i think my desire for it is part physical/part psychological, like others have been saying. i see it as an act of true submissiveness, willingly letting one of the (if not THE most) vulnerable parts of my body be abused for Her pleasure. As my name implies, i'm also a painslut, so that's obviously part of it :-D Knowing that my pain and suffering is bringing Her pleasure allows me to push myself more and more with ballbusting and CBT.

It also usually ends up with me on my knees or on the floor. The rightful place at Her feet!

Humbly,
dp
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

denied_painslut wrote:For me, i think my desire for it is part physical/part psychological, like others have been saying. i see it as an act of true submissiveness, willingly letting one of the (if not THE most) vulnerable parts of my body be abused for Her pleasure. As my name implies, i'm also a painslut, so that's obviously part of it :-D Knowing that my pain and suffering is bringing Her pleasure allows me to push myself more and more with ballbusting and CBT.

It also usually ends up with me on my knees or on the floor. The rightful place at Her feet!

Humbly,
dp
first off LOVE your name hehehehe and thank you for sharing and on your knees is exactly where you should be and I love that you get pleasure from pain because it pleases her very nice indeed!
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

I like to spice things up by adding some pain while masturbating or a little pain when I'm horny, i do like the pain to be a little on the weak side though. I'll let you spank me, hit my balls, squeeze my balls, get rough with my cock and put clothespins on my nipples as long as the pleasure sensations are stronger then pain sensations cause I'm not much of a pain slut but i do believe some pain goes along well with masturbation/horyness. I also don't want to do something painful that could cause permanent problems so I'm not a big fan of pulling my balls cause that could end poorly.

Out of all the types of pain though i would say ball busting and CBT are the funnest to have done to me, like i said in how do you masturbate thread I'm a fan of being a sissy and i usually see spanking as the preferred way to inflict pain on a sissy. But i feel CBT/ballbusting is a good thing to do to sissy's especially when that sissy needs to be punished. Considering being a sissy really hurts your masculinity might as have your manhood hurt while your acting as a sissy as well, plus some sissies are controlled with their clitty and a chastity device and you could use CBT/ballbusting as a good training method as well. If i was acting like sissy i could easily beg for CBT/ballbusting as long as the pain is not too strong it just seems to go along so well. Of course a partner could find busting my balls enjoyable and that would also make the ballbusting more enjoyable when I'm feeling submissive.

Two things i want to happen to me one day. I would like be in girly clothing and in a humbler so my balls and boy pussy are presenting, then a man or woman with a stap-on fuck me and tell me beg for my ass fuckings or even make me say humiliating things or moan like a girl. If the one on top feels i need motivation to beg better they hit my balls with a riding crop. The other thing i want to experience some time is i get all girly looking and get on my knees, i rest my clit head on the floor and a mistress with high-heels and a strap-on steps on my clit head with her heel. Now i suck her strap-on and the mistress can lower the pressure if I'm sucking her well, or be cruel and make my clit really hurt the whole time. :evil:
Constance wrote:
Segan wrote:I love it!

I love being kicked, kneed, squeezed, punched...all of it.

I really like the submissiveness of it. What can bring so much pleasure to a man can be used to inflict so much pain as well. There's nothing like starring up at a beautiful woman while on the ground with hurt balls. Add in some tease and denial between kicks and you have something very special. Of course, the ultimate is an orgasm completely ruined by ballbusting.

I also can't help but notice we're both in the same state :-D
Awesome you sound like a huge fan of ball busting!!!!

I have never ruined an orgasm by ball busting I think i will put that on my bucket list!
A ruined orgasm from ballbusting also sounds like a great idea! Great thing about being a switch is you come up with ideas for what you would like to do to a sub and later when you feel submissive you have great kikny ideas for what you wanna put yourself through.
aka_ireland
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aka_ireland »

Well if you are referring to "busting balls" as in not letting someone get away with a flippant answer to a question, or not excusing them for failing a task, or generally making the smartest assed comments in the room, I will say you have perfected the art of busting balls. LOL

But you are referring to a more physical type of ball busting. To that, the attraction for me is the helplessness and the thought that my discomfort is what is amusing to my mistress. Light cbt is high on my list. Heavy cbt and true ball busting is only a turn on, for me, as a occasional severe punishment.

Pain in other places...completely different story. And having a belt or paddle miss it's intended target and hit the family jewels....well....to quote a favorite movie, "That will wake you up in the morning..."

always a pleasure (even when there is pain),
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

aka_ireland wrote:Well if you are referring to "busting balls" as in not letting someone get away with a flippant answer to a question, or not excusing them for failing a task, or generally making the smartest assed comments in the room, I will say you have perfected the art of busting balls. LOL

But you are referring to a more physical type of ball busting. To that, the attraction for me is the helplessness and the thought that my discomfort is what is amusing to my mistress. Light cbt is high on my list. Heavy cbt and true ball busting is only a turn on, for me, as a occasional severe punishment.

Pain in other places...completely different story. And having a belt or paddle miss it's intended target and hit the family jewels....well....to quote a favorite movie, "That will wake you up in the morning..."

always a pleasure (even when there is pain),
who me busting balls?? Ohh my you have me confused with someone but she sounds super hot and fun! hehehehehe

and I get it light cbt is fun heavy mmmm well dont fuck up and you wont get punished hehehehe
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

iluvteaserz wrote:I love that the lady has such an easy target and can have a male on his knees with a quick kick.
hey I love that too!!!
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control