Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
puppyslave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by puppyslave »

gone
Last edited by puppyslave on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
topgear
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by topgear »

I am currently looking for a master. I want someone to give me tasks and rules to follow. I am serious about this. Ive had masters in the past. However most seem to disappoint. None have stuck around for more than a week. So about me. I am an 18 year old high school senior. I do work so at times I am really busy. Please send me a message on here or on kik. username is nicktopgear
Jslave211
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jslave211 »

q
Last edited by Jslave211 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
here for the party
Explorer
Explorer

Post by here for the party »

image.jpg
image.jpg (22.57 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.57 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
I am a 19 year old sissy in search of a domme. I want to start this post by saying I will give up total control to my domme and will obey her completely. My current residence is in the United states.

I enjoy ice, anal, CBT, orgasm denial, edging, chastity, cum play, humiliation and feminization.

My limits are blood, family, Scat and feet.

As long as it isn't listed in my limits I am open to trying new things for my Domme's pleasure as that is the thing I am most concerned with. If she isn't happy how could I be.

If interested pm me, or you can reach me by email: [email protected] or kik sissyboy189
Zohan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Zohan »

Hi,

I am looking for a dominant girl/female that would control my orgasm and instruct for a longer period of time.

Im interested in:
-Edging
-Cumming (if allowed)
-Tease and Denial games
-Ruined orgasms
-Cock(!) slapping

Please, send me PM if theres any girl/female interested. Im willing to send photos of my cock, maybe even videos and if you want we can talk over skype.
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

L
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alan4fun1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by alan4fun1 »

I am a 22 year old straight/bi-curious guy who gets turned on being used by a dom/domme.
I enjoy edging, orgasm denial, cbt, humiliation, mild pain, forced bi, sissification among others.
I am obedient and willing to follow orders on webcam

I am by myself starting today afternoon (Thursday US time 3 pm) and free for this entire time.
I am looking for someone who might want to have sessions over extended periods of time.
Please send me your Skype id if you are interested.
argonaut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I need one.

Post by argonaut »

I"m 31, male, and bisexual. I'm into ballbusting, small penis humiliation, cuck fantasies (As the cuck), but please, I'm not into the "BBC" fetish. I'm looking for big cock if that's what you want to cuck me with, but have some variety. I'm mostly into Caucasian or half-Caucasian/half-African American. I'm fascinated with giving blowjobs and women punching me in the balls. I'm asking for Skyping and Yahooing with my Mistress/Alpha Male, please PM me yours or tell me to give mine out.
Also, even though this is erotic, I'm into companionship of a non-sexual kind too. Please be kind, even if you're beating my balls during erotic talking sessions. I will show respect to you both in and out of these sessions and I expect you to show respect too. (Serious).

If you want to remain in character, go ahead though.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

I´m looking for a switch or a dominant person to play with. Especially for the time between june and october (I´ll have more time to play during this time).
I´ve got quite a bit of experience in online relations and I´ll be glad to hear from you. Your gender does not really matter to me. I´m straight but I´ll be happy to play online with a guy too.

While I can be a strict dominant I understand that there is also a life outside of milovana and I think that I´m a guy who is easy to get along with.
no1here
Explorer
Explorer

Post by no1here »

Male Dom in my mid twenties looking for a young (under 25yrs) male submissive who is interested in cum control, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, and receiving daily tasks.

Message me here or send an email if you are interested and we will discuss whether you are My kind of submissive boy.
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Currently without
Sub/Slave(s): None at the moment

Post by sjsj »

servus wrote:I´m looking for a switch or a dominant person to play with. Especially for the time between june and october (I´ll have more time to play during this time).
I´ve got quite a bit of experience in online relations and I´ll be glad to hear from you. Your gender does not really matter to me. I´m straight but I´ll be happy to play online with a guy too.

While I can be a strict dominant I understand that there is also a life outside of milovana and I think that I´m a guy who is easy to get along with.

Hi servus,

could be giving fun, as i'm a male switch too. Though currently having a Domme not at this website) i guess, some online mutual domination and submisson should be possible.

What do you think? first half of June (especially in week 1 of this month) and in September(not knowing which period exactly) i'm away for holidays, but still we could pre-dominate (each other?!)

living in Netherlands and looking forward for your answer.

greetings!
HerpDerp42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HerpDerp42 »

Hi, I am 22 year old male switch from Germany and looking for a submissive or switch female.
I am not experienced in being a dom, but i really want to be a good one for you. If you are interested, feel free to look at my profile for some more information or write me a message.

P.S. If you are a switch yourself i wouldn´t mind switching the roles from time to time.
80%-ish dominant, straight, German, 30
PMs are always welcome.
bob.smtith
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by bob.smtith »

Hi i am a 18 year old male looking for a female dom or a sub on kik and maybe skype if it goes well.

Kik is Bob.smtithphil
Garfunkel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Garfunkel »

Hello ^_^
I am a young, handsome and obedient young male. I am looking for more experienced Dom or Domme to guide and control me.
My taboos are toilet themes, extreme pain, publicity (to a certain limit) and "interspecies erotica".
Other than that, I'm open to new ideas ! Pm me, or KIK me (stridinggiant) if you are interested ^_^
And have a nice day !
Sub4Cum
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): In need of one!!!
Sub/Slave(s): Possibly considering taking a sub... must be willing to cum on own face/mouth, random other cum play, and must be willing to cam, vid, or pics, including face!

Post by Sub4Cum »

33/m for female sub. (males possibly accepted but must be willing to cum on own face)

You are nothing but an object to please me. I don't care about your needs or how you feel. You will submit to only me and follow my orders completely and in a timely manner. Some things you must be willing to do to fully submit to me include:
1.Provide video or pics when asked. Including face.
2.Cam when told.
3.Provide audio recordings.
4.There may be a time that I order you to make somebody else cum.
5.Always provide me with proof or reports of completed tasks.
6.ALWAYS refer to me as Sir.
7.You may only pleasure yourself when given permission. Always ask or beg if the need arises.
8.Teasing and denial.
9.Possible light to moderate pain, humiliation, and/or bondage.
10.Know that I don't care about your needs and that you will try your best to satisfy my every need as you serve me.

PM me with any questions you may have. Applicants must provide clothed and nude pic, kinks, limits and any other information you feel is relevant.