Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by 1885 »

Hello peoples. Sorry for the day with no communication there, I had a RAID array failure and I lost my non-Windows hard drives. There was no danger to Tease AI, I code on the Windows drive and make obsessive backups, but I've spent the last 36 hours or so embroiled in the joys of data recovery. :closedeyes:

Anyway, everything was saved and I'm back in business and right back to work. And with that, another patch:

Patch 34 (Not to be confused with Rule 34)

https://mega.co.nz/#!PINGSBBQ!7DxSa7FlQ ... GwCkAVQwhY

Patch Notes:

Fixed major bug that would cause @Goto-type Commands to go to partial matches. All @Goto-type Commands should now function correctly

Domme Image tags are now individual files in their own folders. Domme Tags are now portable. Rather than being created to one master file that associates tags with full filepaths, Domme Tags are now separate ImageTags.txt files that associate to the names of the files in the folder that Domme Tag file is currently in.

This has been a much-requested feature for a while, but it will require you to create domme tags all over again. The easiest way to do this is open up the previous ImageTags.txt master file located in [root folder]ImagesSystem. Look for the previous image set that you created tags for, then copy that group of lines to a new txt file in the domme's image folder called "ImageTags.txt". Then do a Replace search and Replace the full directory path (minus the filename) with nothing.

So if your new ImageTags.txt file looks something like this:

c:picturessexy dommedomme01.jpg TagFullyDressed
c:picturessexy dommedomme02.jpg TagFullyDressed
c:picturessexy dommedomme03.jpg TagHalfDressed TagBoobs
c:picturessexy dommedomme04.jpg TagHalfDressed TagBoobs
c:picturessexy dommedomme05.jpg etc

Do a Replace search in notepad and replace "c:picturessexy domme" with nothing. Your file will then look like this:

domme01.jpg TagFullyDressed
domme02.jpg TagFullyDressed
domme03.jpg TagHalfDressed TagBoobs
domme04.jpg TagHalfDressed TagBoobs
domme05.jpg etc

Then just save it and your new portable ImageTags.txt is ready to go!

You can also just do all the domme tags over if you want to.
Fixed bug that prevented Domme Tag creation from working correctly

Added options in Sub tab to help make any Tease AI script inclusive to more users regardless of gender. Options include:

Change #Cock keyword to #CockToClit Keyword in real time. This will make the domme refer to the user's clit instead of their cock. This will also replace all instances of the word

"stroking" to the #StrokingToRubbing Keyword, to produce words like "rubbing, fingering, teasing" etc

Change #Balls Keyword to #BallsToPussy Keyword in real time. This will also chage all instances of "those #Balls" to "that #BallsToPussy"

These replacements can occasionally lead to some awkward phrasing, i.e. "I bet you would love to feel the cum shooting out of your clit right now" or "I love knowing that pussy is swollen with cum", but for the most part this should help to make all scripts a little more accessible to more users until more specific Personalities are created

This patch includes the following Keywords:

#StrokingToRubbing
#CockToClit
#BallsToPussy
Refined the process of creating the Censorship bar during Censorship Sucks. Dynamic bar size and placement should be greatly improved for all UI size settings

Added option in maintenance panel under Misc tab to reset all Tease AI settings back to their default value

Added default directories for the following buttons in the Settings Menu:

Domme Settings: Save Custom Domme Settings now defaults to [root folder]System
Domme Settings: Load Custom Domme settings now defaults to [root folder]System
URL Files: Open URL File now defaults to [root folder]ImagesSystemURL Files

Various tweaks and typo corrections for the General Settings and Domme Settings tabs

I'm still working on trying to isolate some of the more persistent bugs. Bear with me and I'm sure I'll be able to get them sorted out eventually
kopal37 wrote:Did we ever figure out if there is a bug around the integration with text to speech?
At once point Tease AI was set to target Any CPU, which was prevented 32-bit TTS voices from being detected. Tease AI has since been changed back to 32-bt and it finds those voices again. I thnk the only lingering thing is to make sure TTS doesn't try to read emotes
ariareflection wrote:Domme Image Tags don't work properly.
Everytime you apply tags on a photo, these tags also apply to any previous photo.
Error on my part, should be fixed in this patch
connact113 wrote:Is there a way to add a setting or modify one of the existing scripts to have an option that the mistress forces you to eat your cum if she allows a full/ruined orgasm?
You just need to write an End script and put those instructions in :-) End scripts are located in ScriptsWicked TeaseStrokeEnd
connact113 wrote:Is there no way right now to report the completion or failure of the tasks she sets at the end of the tease?
Not at the moment but it's in my suggestions pile
connact113 wrote:I thought I remember reading in a previous post that right now, having a chastity belt does nothing, she won't lock you up for XX days or anything. Is this correct?
The Commands are there if someone wants to write scripts that allow for this (@ChastityOn and @ChastityOff)
JustBeCos wrote:Not sure if this is really a bug, just an error in the script or something to be carefull of when doing modules.
In the module 'AssOrTitsMan'
when ass flag is set after the first time through the script, when flag is checked the script it goes to (AssManConfirm) not (AssMan).
I have tried changing the name of (AssManConfirm) and associated goto to (confirmass) and the script works as expected then.
I think tease AI is finding the full name AssMan within AssManConfirm and not looking any further to see that it also has 'confirm' .
Thank you so much for finding this! :smile: This was a MAJOR fucking bug that slipped past me, but it should be fixed as of this patch
dukiesnud wrote:I need to set the default image directory every time I open the program. Could this remember the last one used, or have a default?
The dropdown box next to browse saves the last ten directories you browsed to or entered manually.
dukiesnud wrote:2) In order to test how my tasks show up in the letter, I need to close and open the program every time. Would it be possible to be able to ask again, or to have a reset button?
I'll make this process easier once I add a sandbox mode. It's high on my priority list
dukiesnud wrote:Can you use @BallTorture in the middle of a task line, or does it need to be at the beginning of the line with other @filters? Like this:
You can use it in the middle of a line, that's fine. The only time a Command Filter has to be used in the first line is when used for StrokeTaunts_2, StrokeTaunts_3, or CHastityTaunts _2 and _3
Mat wrote: When shown an image I said "I don't like it" and they responded as if I said I liked it,

Could you add a way to review previous liked/disliked images and change them accordingly, similar to how the 'domme tags' tab works?
That sounds like you're using Azureballs' Response files for that. Response Files take priority by alphabetical so try renaming the "don't like it" file to come before the "like it file". I"m not sure how his responses are set up, but that would keep "I don't like it" from connecting with "I like it" on the third pass

If you go to the URL File tab and open URL Files, but open your liked/disliked images instead, you can review them that way. If there's a picture in there you don't want, just remove from URL file
ark235 wrote:Unsure if its the config or settings or anything causing it, will have to try with a new copy of the program when I get a chance.

Let me know, I'll keep at it. I have a feeling I'm not quite clearing the cache or disposing of images correctly, but I"ll keep working on trying to get this fixed
nFn wrote:I'm sure great things will come out of this program

Thank you very much, I hope you're right! :smile:
Mat wrote:Another bug..
They said to stroke slowly, after a little I asked to speed up and then again to slow down, and they responded "how much slower could you possibly go?"
I checked the files and this apparently is a response for when you are stoking at the slowest speed, so I presume asking to stroke faster/slower doesn't alter a flag/variable it's supposed to?
Thanks for reporting it. I've had this crop up before. I thought I had dealt with it, but apparently not. :-/ I'll get to the bottom of it
q55x8x wrote:First I have to say thats an awesome piece of software and absolutely genius idea you are trying to make here.
I found some minor bugs till now but they were all already reported so I just gonna keep looking out for something ;)
Thank you, I appreciate it :-) Please do send any bugs you find, even new crash reports for old bugs can be helpful sometimes
catcollection wrote: I started playing with the scripts, and didn't find a list of commands that had been made yet, so I pulled them out of the code and ordered them. There are a lot!
123456 wrote:Here's the post with the guide.
There's some work I need to do with the guides, and some things about System Keywords I need to finish in code and make guides for. I need to do that soon, and then make sure they have proper visibility
bennysgame wrote:Me too, except with Value of '12'

Attached some screenshots. Not sure how to access the crash logs.
Sorry you're having trouble, I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this bug
brian wrote:it's working!

Finally found out the reason. My firewall deleted some files as it thought it was corrupt!
I'm so glad to hear you got it working :banana:
pepez wrote:How you can delete everything setup etc?
restart everything?
And how you can chance own name?
I added a "reset everything" option in the Maintenance panel. You change your name in the lower left hand corner of the the program. If you can't see it, and you're using the smallest UI option (768), make sure your display scaling options in Windows aren't set higher than 100%
Attachments
OB Patch 34.rar
Tease AI Open Beta Patch 34
(763.72 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Himeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Himeros »

Awesome, thanks a lot as always!!!
Just a quick question: Is it possible to let the script delete flags?
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Another bug with the previous patch, patch 33,

They let me start stroking and I said "thanks" then the window stopped responding :(

also the thread is using max cpu usage (25% on a quad core system)

I'd guess you have an infinite for loop that something's got trapped in or the multi-threading's gone awry
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Aaand another :/

I opened the program and updated the domme tags, then I left it in the background for about 10 minutes and this popped up:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Spoiler: show
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7373
at Tease_AI.Form1.StatusUpdatePost() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 6651
at Tease_AI.Form1.UpdatesTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7154
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

1885 wrote:
ark235 wrote:Unsure if its the config or settings or anything causing it, will have to try with a new copy of the program when I get a chance.

Let me know, I'll keep at it. I have a feeling I'm not quite clearing the cache or disposing of images correctly, but I"ll keep working on trying to get this fixed
I noticed I had a lot of images in:
TeaseAI\Images\Session Images\

I deleted them and I've not had any index errors in a brief test. So it's either than or upgrading to v34 that seems to have fixed it :-)
Siepmann
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Siepmann »

Mat wrote:Aaand another :/

I opened the program and updated the domme tags, then I left it in the background for about 10 minutes and this popped up:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
at Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7373
at Tease_AI.Form1.StatusUpdatePost() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 6651
at Tease_AI.Form1.UpdatesTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7154
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I got the same error message after just leaving it open for like 5 minutes.

//edit: Glitter was not working at all until i "reinstalled" snowcat22's Glitter additions, does this happen to anyone else ?
Last edited by Siepmann on Sat May 30, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
guudplace
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by guudplace »

Mat wrote:Aaand another :/

Im getting this when i say hello,hi etc. to her :(
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

ark235 wrote:
1885 wrote:

I noticed I had a lot of images in:
TeaseAI\Images\Session Images\

I deleted them and I've not had any index errors in a brief test. So it's either than or upgrading to v34 that seems to have fixed it :-)
After trying some more it's still happening :-(
This is using scripts with @ShowBlogImage
I noticed some of your scripts are using @NewBlogImage, and this might not be triggering the error, if this helps? Are they both valid commands?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Mat wrote:ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Siepmann wrote:I got the same error message after just leaving it open for like 5 minutes.
guudplace wrote:Im getting this when i say hello,hi etc. to her :(
Sorry, oversight on my part (or as usual, two steps forward and one step back). I should have a hotfix up shortly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Hotfix for Patch 34 (b)

https://mega.co.nz/#!WZtRgYDZ!_eqCV72Zl ... MBJlIdCh3Y

If you haven't downloaded and extracted Patch 34 yet, please do so, then apply this hotfix.

This crashed was being caused because I was trying to assign a new variable based on the currently loaded slideshow without checking to see that a slideshow was loaded first. Please let me know if this solves the problem.
ark235 wrote:This is using scripts with @ShowBlogImage
I noticed some of your scripts are using @NewBlogImage, and this might not be triggering the error, if this helps? Are they both valid commands?
@NewBlogImage is just a legacy Command, they both do the same thing. I'll keep working to fix this, I really think it has to do with how images are getting disposed
Attachments
Hotfix for Patch 34b.rar
Hotfix for Patch 34 (b)
(766.06 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Ugh, my damn hotfix needed a hotfix. If you downloaded the hotfix for Patch 34 before I added the b to the end of it, please download it and extract it again, I only did half the necessary error handling for when a slideshow wasn't loaded. My apologies, it's been a long 48 hours :closedeyes:
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Another bug

After the "I would call that a bargain" module followed by "The part of you that wants to run" link they stopped responding to anything, I didn't type anything during the module and it was only at the end of the link I realised they weren't responding
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

1885 wrote:
ark235 wrote:This is using scripts with @ShowBlogImage
@NewBlogImage is just a legacy Command, they both do the same thing. I'll keep working to fix this, I really think it has to do with how images are getting disposed
I think I've found something that was up with my setup. I checked the URL files, and for some reason the vast majority of them had the last entry truncated e.g. instead of the full URL it was like this:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/a9d7ae7574a9 ... 7313df/tum
http://40.media.tumblr.com/t
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv
http://41.media.t
http://40.media.tumb
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp0747a
http://41.me

Not sure when this happened but it was not me, so possibly during the patch when you had the auto-update all URL files or the script auditing?

I've gone through and removed all of these truncated links at the bottom of each URL file, and now it all seems to work properly (hopefully!).

EDIT: I used the "Refresh URL Files" and checked, it's truncated the last entries on the URL files again.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Mat wrote: After the "I would call that a bargain" module followed by "The part of you that wants to run" link they stopped responding to anything, I didn't type anything during the module and it was only at the end of the link I realised they weren't responding
This is because of the bug that's been cropping up recently that causes the program to stop responding. However, I do believe I have finally tracked down the cause of this bug. I'm going to test this pretty extensively, because I want to make sure lines of the script don't start getting eaten again. I won't have time to test until tonight, and may not be able to get a patch out until tomorrow morning, but I think I have finally solved this problem
ark235 wrote:I think I've found something that was up with my setup. I checked the URL files, and for some reason the vast majority of them had the last entry truncated e.g. instead of the full URL it was like this:
Good catch, that would definitely cause some problems. I'll look into the source of this bug and see if I can track it down
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

1885 wrote: This is because of the bug that's been cropping up recently that causes the program to stop responding. However, I do believe I have finally tracked down the cause of this bug. I'm going to test this pretty extensively, because I want to make sure lines of the script don't start getting eaten again. I won't have time to test until tonight, and may not be able to get a patch out until tomorrow morning, but I think I have finally solved this problem
Take as long as you need, the last thing you want to do is wear yourself out to the point you dread working on it.