Need a programmer and more.

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Need a programmer and more.

Post by tannimachine »

Hi everyone

I have been toying with some ideas that I have been discussing with some other people who are into teledilodonics. My gift is to bring conceptual ideas to the table, and then let the rest work on it from there. After some chatting two nights ago with a game developer who is in need of a usb driven programmable hud type of sex toy. I came up with this. I am not the programmer, but would like some input on how to get that piston rod up and down. The butt plug in the back can be un attachable or attached. It can also vibrate or turn around on its base. I can add double aa batteries to the base and that would give more power to the piston motor. The sleeve or rings can be latex put on a lifelike form of some gelatin. The stand can be blow injected plastic or again use the gelatin to surround it. If you have any suggestions or ideas can you please contribute them here please.
I have also created a fuck machine that I am getting a review for it soon from sex tech magazine. I hope that goes over well.
Due to promos and other stuff that this site may or may not allow please pm me for the url to the tanni machine. Thanks and lets see what we can cum up with.

Tanni.
Inventor/Engineer.
Attachments
man with machine and plug.jpg
man with machine and plug.jpg (58.96 KiB) Viewed 6633 times
Fenris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Need a programmer and more.

Post by Fenris »

the programing would be fair easy to make but this strikes me as more of a engineer problem then a programmer. I'd be looking for a mechanical and a computer hardware engineer first.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

As for promoting your stuff or perhaps helping in other ways - feel free to send me a PM. We do have some interesting resources to offer in terms of advertising, technical support and most importantly infrastructure. :-)
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

Did some more work on the motor and shaft design lastnight. I can add up to three dbl aa batteries in this design. The motor just needs to drive the flywheel to push the piston up and down. Too add vibration to the plug. I think it will have to have the off set fly wheel inside of the plug. One step at a time. It does make the item more bulkier, but again that depends on the amount of stroke someone is looking for.

update as of this morning. I changed the design some to be more profile orientated. Lowered the sleeve and made the piston smaller with a smaller arm diameter.

Still looking for that person to wire this up for me. :)
Attachments
Malakoi Machine copy.jpg
Malakoi Machine copy.jpg (67.63 KiB) Viewed 6039 times
Last edited by tannimachine on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

closer picture.
Attachments
closeup.jpg
closeup.jpg (24.41 KiB) Viewed 6108 times
salgmachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salgmachine »

As for controlling the motor i simply would recommend using a microcontroller (search for Atmega for example.. they provide boards with usb-support. The package usually comes with the board, some wires, a connector cable and a cd-rom containing an IDE and a handbook for the assembler-language to use (u can also use C))

the concept is binary: set the electric current on or off thus providing or denying power to the motor .

that's what first came into my mind when i read your post. maybe i helped =)

greetz
salgmachine
5 Days..
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

this is good stuff :)

is this the one you were referring too?
http://www.futurlec.com/ATMEGA_Controller.shtml

If you happen to know of the right controller you were thinking of that would be greatly appreciated.
If this is the size needed I can work on modifying this design around this type of board. I can route the cable that connects to the computer from the front.

I was thinking about using this same design only horizontally for the female test subjects. same motion so it would thrust in and out. I find when you make one thing work for both you can keep your costs down.

For the Malakoi I was thinking about haveing the sleeve pivot just slightly in case the test subject's dick is not an erect one or sticks straight out. This will allow some give to flexibility without hindering the piston's drive.
keep the ideas coming. :)
salgmachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salgmachine »

It took me a while to find the right boards but i think this overview should help you.

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/devic ... d=604#1686

but be warned, the pages for the controller come without pictures. just datasheets ..
Although i would recommend using RS232, it is easier to implement in a control-software and also to write the program which runs on the microcontroller.
5 Days..
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

This is really greek to me. I don't quite understand how I would hook this up to the motor. I may have to leave that to those who understand this. Is this thing really 126 dollars? I was hoping to find something under 40 bucks. I would like to introduce this under a nice $120.00 Even lower if possible.

I just got back from my road trip and hopefully this week I can start on the female subject toy. This programmer who is writing the game, would like a set or a universal machine that can do both genders.

Tanni :-)
PS
I will post more pictures once I get closer to working on this.
I am anxiously awaiting the review for the Tannimachine. My review told me she was testing out this weekend with a group. Is it ok to post the results on here if they are positive?
MeLoveLana
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MeLoveLana »

Check out the "Arduino", it's an open source platform based off of the intel atmega i think. You can get boards for about 30-40 dollars. http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/produc ... cts_id=666
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

now that is doable. that is so tiny too I can put that anywhere in the design. Thank you so much for this information. I would be more than happy to share any of the profits, or recognition if you or someone you know would like to be involved. I just would like to see more stuff like this hit the market and at a decent price for consumers.

This site has been a wealth of information and good contacts.
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

Hi as promised here is the female version. I just finished it up tonight.

comments or suggestions welcomed. This one is a little different than most.

Tanni
Attachments
Kentauri Machine.jpg
Kentauri Machine.jpg (59.76 KiB) Viewed 5583 times
tannimachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tannimachine »

finally I have an investor who want to take over the manufacturing of these machines. Once I get more details, I will post the outcome of it. Until then it looks like I wont be owning these designs much longer. Which is fine by me. I would love to see each person own one of these.