Frenzy - Video Tease

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Frenzy - Video Tease

Post by Nezhul »

The video's great! For me, personally, the material you chose this time is a great improvement after RedGreenLight, even though there it was awesome already. I really like that you added scenes with the actual sounds instead of just music.
I didn't quite like some of the long scenes that last for a few minutes straight. Was finding myself getting a bit bored, especially on the first long one, where a girl masturbates on her bed.

And yea, too bad I can't seem to be able to play it, really. Not as intended at least. After a dozen of Edges my body seem to notice I cheat on it, and my cock becomes way less sensitive, resultimg in me not edging for a long time even if I really try. Not within 30 seconds for sure. It ends up in me being able to edge once every 3-4 times the video instructs you to, which is a letdown, and I start to get really frustrated (by the fact that I fail to play it, that is) and it's just no fun anymore. It's not sexually frustrating, and today, actually, I didn't even cum, just cleaned myself and put it away. So it's not a style that really works for me. Interestingly so, RedGreen seemed to work better, because it didn't impose strictly to edge every time, perhaps? SO I didn't really rush it from the start and just took my time.

What I find seems to work for me is teases with a couple minutes of stroking, then a few edges, then more stroking, and more edges, then maybe some distracting activity, and so on. I seem to need that "rest" time to be ready again. Take that idea if you want for your next project.

But that's probably just me. Great job anyways!
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I have that trouble, too, sometimes. It seems to help me, if I haven't cum in the last 24 hours, though. It's way easier to keep edging then, but even then, eventually my cock seems to know where this is going. It might be a concentration thing, too.
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

I just did this one again... absolutely incredible!

By the end my cock was dripping and straining so hard, just one little flick sent me over the edge, and the feeling was amazing.

Please somebody make another video in this style! A very refreshing change to the regular style CH :yes:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

JonnyD wrote:Not 100% its working so please don't hate me!
(BitTorrent is acting weird)

Can anyone reseed? The torrent seems to have died.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     

                   Streaming Here  
                     
                     http://xhamster.com/movies/3820586/frenzy.html

                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

I'd like to download.

mega.co.nz is asking to install a firefox extension as the file size is bigger than 1GB, which I do not want to do.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
slaverob10
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No

Post by slaverob10 »

Absolutely the best edging video i have ever watched!
I watch and edge to it almost everynight.
The last edge had me soooo close that precum is everywhere.
Thank you Ms. Julie.
Would love to find more like this.

slaverob10

PS. I use ballooning instead of jerking
Last edited by slaverob10 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

You should take a look at my Blue Balls Challenge.
That ramping level is pretty much a rip off of Ms Julie's frenzy video.

It also has a lot of ballooning in it (called 1 finger or even tapping).
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Frenzy is amazing <3

Ms. Julie you're evil and I love everything you do :D
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I made a funscript for this video to experiment with volume control with Restim. The funscript consists of:
  • ms julie Frenzy.funscript
  • ms julie Frenzy.volume.funscript
The normal funscript has very simple accelerating strokes, from 1hz to 3hz.
The volume funscript corresponds with the instructions onscreen. When instructed to edge, the volume slowly ramps from 0% to 100%. When instructed to pause volume ramps to 0%. At the end the volume stays at 100%, it's up to you whether you want to follow the deny instructions :whistle:

To use this funscript, you need to:
  • Setup your custom device in MultiFunPlayer with an L2 axis with the name "volume".
  • Enable volume control in Restim threephase settings, make sure it's configured with the same axis as MFP. I recommend min=0.7 and max=1.0
https://mega.nz/folder/FK1WBA4D#2kTzWl8oIo939EVgk5sGOA

The on/off cycle leads to a different type of experience than the usual 5-minute rounds.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Hi Diglet, Just downloaded your Frenzy funscript files and Ms Julie's Frenzy video from Mega. I've got it all set up to run this weekend. On my particular pc setup, I have to run MultifunPlayer (MFP) as Administrator if I'm making any changes to the program settings, like adding the L2 axis. No biggie, just something to remember. Did a test run, and could see changes in the MFP L2 volume bar that must correspond to the action.
Update: I just had a new pleasant experience playing Frenzy with the L2 axis volume control feature. For a while, I was watching the video while following the L2 volume meter on MFP and the volume bar on Restim as they ranged in volume intensity in sync with the action. After a bit, I concluded that this was distracting me from the video. No need to adjust the volume, just sit back and go with the estim volume flow, which Diglet so masterfully programmed. This was truly an immersive experience, and I hope to see more along this line. Thanks, Diglet. K
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

I wish we could have some clearer screen shots of how to set this up. Would love to give it a try but always get stuck on the technical side of it.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

thebears73 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:55 pm I wish we could have some clearer screen shots of how to set this up. Would love to give it a try but always get stuck on the technical side of it.
Appreciate the feedback. Is there anything in particular you found confusing or omitted from the documentation? You're not the only one struggling with this, would like to receive some more feedback so I can improve the user experience.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

I've enjoyed Restim for quite some time now. Basic user instructions are included in Diglet's github Restim Wiki page, and I would highly recommend reading them. I also encourage users to "poke around" when using Restim. Open all the tabs and see what the various options do. This is especially useful when hooked up for stimming, as you can feel the changes in sensation, as you tweak the program options. Try out some of the Tool tab options, like Preferences. For instance, in order to get the volume funscript working in Miss Julie's Frenzy video:
1. I followed Diglet's instructions on his post.
2. Observed that the volume bar in Restim was not moving.
3. Poked around the Restim program, went to Tools, Preferences, Threephase, and noticed that the "Remote Control?" box for Volume - L2 axis was not checked, whereas the boxes for L0 and L1 boxes were checked. Figured I should check the L2 box, and lo and behold I could see that the volume bar was activated and under the control of the volume funscript file.
This is just an example of useful strategies to use when becoming familiar with various programs, trial and error, on the job training, call it what you will. K