Tease and Denial tournament

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): dont have one right now but I would love to have one
Sub/Slave(s): dont have one but wouldnt mind having one

Re: Tease and Denial tournament

Post by sackwack »

Hello everyone...

I have decided that I will do more of these in the future and I will keep a scoreboard as my signature.

I am feeling better from my pinched nerve now.

And this is my 100th post

Whew...time flies when youre having fun.

Good luck to all who are still in.

sackwack
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

Bonkgr wrote:Since you've promised me a task, I think I'll launch a preemptive strike...
haha .... Touche!!

Being that if my wife were to tease me silly .. there is no freekin way that I would ever be able to NOT blow my load .. so I will opt for the Chat room here at Milo. Finding somebody to tease me silly in there might be a tougher task than not blowing my load :w00t: ... I will give it a few attempts over the next few days and see how it goes, and report back here. Might take a few days to complete but will do my best.

As for you ... I was gonna go kinda easy on you ..... but will kick it up just a notch here heheh :yes:

Do this dry or with lube .. your choice ...... You must stroke and edge yourself 5 times with a 30 second break in between each edge. Once completed ... open up this video http://www.xvideos.com/video7636873/amb ... ost_orgasm and you will stroke at whatever pace you need to stroke to keep yourself at the place just before reaching the edge.... try to control yourself so that you don't hit the edge, and do this for the first 8 minutes of the video. At the 8 minute mark, I want you to STOP stroking and continue watching the remainder of the video with you hand gripped around your cock firmly ... but NO stroking for the remainder of the video. You may pulsate your grip, but do not stroke it up or down. (after all .... I don't want you to blow your load quite yet .... we still have some records to break .. right?? :-P

Enjoy, and let us know how it goes. :whistle:
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonkgr »

Nice assignment, nice video...Very frustrating not being allowed to stroke during the majority of it though...

More records to break? This is 5 weeks down...It's already longer than I've ever gone, and (I must admit) longer than I really intended to go...

But I have a specific date set, so I'm hanging in there until then, or until I can manage to talk my wife into some adult fun...(believe me, I've been trying, but that's a long story that I'm not sharing here...)

Let me know how your assignment goes...I know it can be tough to find a willing partner in chat...
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sackwack »

for everyone still following this thread...
could you please list some positives and negatives of this tournament so that I can take them into consideration when running the next one.

that would be nice if you had the time to do so.

Also I believe that everyone is out but teased247 and Bonkgr.

Correct me if I am wrong

Thanks again...

...sackwack
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

Checking in over here....

So not sure how this plays out or what this means, as it was never discussed or mentioned.

Last night ... after falling asleep and after being all snuggled up and spooning with my my wife and rubbing and massaging her back.... I woke up in the middle of the night .... laying in a puddle of goo ..... I was like "WTF is this all over my leg and belly!!??" Heh .... I must be in puberty again or something .... as apparently I had a wet dream! Ha .. haven't had one of them in over 25 years .... lol. Shit, I knew I was horny as all get out .... but really!?? I had to run to the bathroom to get a towel and clean myself off .... as well as take care of this big 'ol wet spot in the bed. I was super quiet ... and wifey never woke up... and I was up early and off to work at like 4:30 so she never woke up and or knew when I left. Heh .. I still don't even know if she noticed the goo spot when making the bed this morning. Guess I will find out when I get home. lol :w00t:

It was hilarious, it took me at least two hours to get back to sleep and oh wow was I horny as ever! There wasn't all of that pressure built up kind of feeling .... just an all out I really need to knock one out .... like right now! kind of feeling. hahaha .... I didn't knock one out and really tried to relish in that frustrating place of wanting to and not wanting to bang one out .... that I NEED TO DO IT .. but I know I would not enjoy it at the same time kind of feeling. It really cracks me up the feelings and emotions that start flying through the body when all horny and desperate like this. Uggggh!!

So not sure where this puts me in the tourney ...... I will let you guys decide if I am in or out :-) :whistle:
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonkgr »

I'm still in, so I feel like it's not remotely my call...

Judges?
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sackwack »

sorry but I had decided before the tournement that wet dreams counted as cumming.
As for Bonkgr...our winner.. he must stay in denial until he ruins so I can get a first place score.

...sackwack
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

congratulations to both of you!
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

Nice going for the WIN there Bonkgr ..... how much longer you trying to go for??
servus wrote:congratulations to both of you!
Hey Thanks .. heh .. I think :-/ :whistle:

Are you still up for some tasks/dares?

If so ..... I was gonna make both of us do this tease to commemorate the 200 strokes/day mark. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=17373 .... I still think you should as you push yourself to meet your goals. :yes:

Have fun! :lol:
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sackwack »

check out my new signature...

...sackwack

|
|
|
\ /
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sackwack »

sorry servus I did not intend to put myself in front of you I planned ahead that I would put a tie in alphabetical order

sackwack
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonkgr »

Sorry I haven't had time to write lately...

Teased: I did your challenge...That was brutal...

I am still in, though it is over; however I have decided to withdraw from further challenges...That's right, it ends now. The main reason is because sackwack asked me to let him know when I've finally ruined an orgasm. When I reach my goal, I have no intention of a ruined orgasm, so I am choosing not to participate further. Besides that, there is no longer a motivation to compete or anything, so it seems a little pointless.

Sackwack: Thanks for running this, it was frustrating and fun...Since you asked for suggestions, I have a few.

First, I think it works better if the person moderating/judging is not a participant. I'm not saying you didn't handle it well or anything, it just seems like the one making and enforcing the rules should be doing so from outside the event. I completely understand that this was a way to try some ideas, but it was a little confusing when you were suggesting rule changes. If you were running this and not participating, it would have been easier to simply say "I am in charge and this isn't working the way I wanted it to, so I am going to change the rules to make it work better. These are the new rules..."

...If you really want to start something that you can participate in, maybe share the idea and ask for a volunteer to actually run it...

Next, I would suggest creating a sign-up web-tease to promote it, and having a specific start date in mind...I think you would get more participation.

Finally, I would suggest you have a list of possible assignments ready ahead of time, a specific time limit to complete them, specific report frequency requirements, and so on. (Sexual Chocolate has run several things like this, and he did a stellar job. I'm not saying to copy what he did, but it wouldn't hurt to learn from what has worked in the past.)

I hope none of that offends you; I only mention these things because you asked for suggestions. You really did do a nice job with this, especially considering it was a first attempt. Thanks.
sackwack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sackwack »

thanks for the feedback. Will definitely conisder this for next time.