Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by DellaRoss »

Mikesub88: you found a singular juggling ball.... isn't that just a ball? okay...... so you will be gagging yourself with that one juggling ball...... how do you juggle one ball? isn't that just playing catch with your self?...... sorry got off topic. while you are gagged you will be plaming yourself with the toothpaste..... for 8 minutes. *wicked giggle*

Dstbtm: hmmmmmmm okay, you will put on two of those livestrong like bracelets and then you will padlock them together. you will then stroke yourself like that until you edge ......... 10 times *smiles innocently*

Doctorpetersmith: you got 2 bottles of fruit wine..... okay we were stumped for what to do with you. so you will get into your shower or bathtub...... and pour one of the bottles over yourself. and then you will stroke and ruin for us. then bottle two goes over yourself. and only then whne you reek of wine and sex may you have a proper orgasm
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Mikesub88 wrote: I wil probably shouldn't say this, but I think next time I need a bigger challenge.
*chuckles* Bring it on *wicked smile*
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
syph xero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by syph xero »

Hey there ^^ This sounds really fun =) Looking forward to how creative you are gonna get.

So I got a twenty sided die, half a liter of water in a bottle and a cloth bandage.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Oh you are really going to wish you bought a six sided dice *chuckles*

First things first roll the dice whatever number you get, is how many days you are to repeat this task, until you are allowed to cum.

Then every day, you will roll the dice again, and this is how many edges you have to do. But wait, the fun doesn't stop there....oh no.

You are to take your bandage and use it to make nice tight underwear for yourself. You may only edge while rubbing yourself through the bandage.

You may not touch at any other time, and me and Della expect to be kept up to date with your progress.

Good luck.

P.s we didn't forget about the water, you are to use this to keep yourself hydrated *chuckles*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
syph xero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by syph xero »

Oh god xD
Ok so, I got first roll 8. So 8 days and second roll 13. 13 edges would be no problem but only by rubbing through bandage O.o oh god this is gonna take forever and will be so frustrating. Well I guess I will get to it. Will post back later ^^

Thanks for the task and for the luck (I will need it)

P.S: I doubt though that the half liter of water will be enough for this ;)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

syph xero wrote:Oh god xD
Ok so, I got first roll 8. So 8 days and second roll 13. 13 edges would be no problem but only by rubbing through bandage O.o oh god this is gonna take forever and will be so frustrating. Well I guess I will get to it. Will post back later ^^

Thanks for the task and for the luck (I will need it)

P.S: I doubt though that the half liter of water will be enough for this ;)

*chuckles* Well you can refil it as many times as you like :-P
Mikesub88 wrote:I didnt cum after the last task, so I am horny enough to rush to the store to grab more items.

This time I got a pack of thin latex gloves (like used in surgery) and a small Chinese style teacup.
Well that was quick, Della is busy this evening, so we won't get to confer on this until later.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Okay so mike wAnts a challenge ? Here we we go:

You are to inflate and tie off two of the gloves. Say hello to your new hands, because that is all are allowed to touch with until this task is over. Your aim is to edge. You have 48 hours from the time you decide to start. Also since you got such s nice tea cup I think you should only drink from it for that same 48 hours.

Enjoy :-P
Della
and Banquo
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Yes, that's fine, just try your best to tie them and if you can't, then improvise.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
dstbtm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dstbtm »

That was just cruel The bands on my arms wasn't a big issue but wow those 10 edges weren't easy. Not with how horny I was from only being able to ruin from the last task. now it's just soo much worse. I don't think I'll be taking part again for fear of being denied even more. lol
bob.smtith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob.smtith »

I got a six inch candle
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

bob.smtith wrote:I got a six inch candle
Well good for you, I hope it's light guides you in your future. If you would like to play our merry little game, then I am most certain that you can ask more politely than that.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Mikesub88 wrote:Hello Della and Banquo,

After alot of rubbing in various methods, I managed a very brief moment that could have been an edge. I was surprised how close yet so far I often got. I am now really horny and desperate to cum, so I have decided to ask for permission to join Della's forum game.

thanks for the task
*chuckles* oh good! I'm glad you managed to get what could have been considered an edge! perhaps once you have completed Della's game she might let you have something that could be considered an orgasm.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
bob.smtith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob.smtith »

Hello, I bought a six inch candle today. I would love to know what you would like me to do with it. Thanks
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

bob.smtith wrote:Hello, I bought a six inch candle today. I would love to know what you would like me to do with it. Thanks
Much better!

Now, despite Della's desire for me to order you to stick the candle somewhere sark and warm I managed to convince her that we could find a much more entertaining use.

So in the spirit of Christmas we decided that you should spend a little time each night with the candle lit. You will set a timer for ten minutes. During this time, you will palm, you may edge if you can. But only at the end of the ten minutes, at which point you will blow the candle out.

You will repeat this, every night until the candle has burned to nothing.

Then you can come and beg us to let you cum.

Obviously do take all necessary precautions when lighting your candle.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
devoti
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by devoti »

Hi Della and Banquo, I'd really like to try your game...

So I bought a candle, 5 tampons and apair of shoelaces.
But its not that easy to give me a task, because I'm actually wearing a chastity belt (like CB3000), so I can't touch myself.

Horny waiting for your ideas.
devoti
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15