A day with Hettie by trojan froze

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

A day with Hettie by trojan froze

Post by LeonhartGR »

It froze after her asking what? the first time she forgot... If you fix it please make a checkpoint too.
Whatever... Finally paid off my taxes!
Spoiler: show
andy_smith
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: A day with Hettie by trojan froze

Post by andy_smith »

+1
hansoral
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by hansoral »

+1
And there is a missing metronome sound just before that, at the very first yellow 'checkpoint'
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Wohoo a new tease made by troyan! :D
Aight, I found it (really wanted to continue, so I took a look on it in TeaseMe).

He forgot to write p036 and wrote p36 instead (think it was that page), otherwise it was the page with "This is so hot!! Oh I almost forgot". Such a small mistake.
And one of the metronomes that is missing can be found in one of the checkpoints (overdrive)
A great and a hard tease! :-D
Jasada09
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jasada09 »

I did the same Kong. I just took it into TeaseMe and corrected it myself. Hopefully the author of the tease will fix it for those that don't use TeaseMe.
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by LeonhartGR »

I was referring to a checkpoint at the point of the error so as we don't have to play the tease from the start but You've got a point about the missing metronome as well. looool
Whatever... Finally paid off my taxes!
UltimateSlutboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by UltimateSlutboy »

I can't download it with Tease Me :/ I get this Error - any insights?

Error: [System.IO.FileNotFoundException] Die Datei oder Assembly "Antlr3.Runtime, Version=3.3.1.7705, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=eb42632606e9261f"
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

I even played it twice to see if I had to edge before that moment, but shamefully it did not make a difference. I loved the tease so far and I hope Trojan gets around to fix the code of the flash tease. For a moment I feared that it was part of the webtease. It sure left me sexually frustrated after clicking the button a 100 times :lol:

A good day to you all!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Omg, I'm so sorry for the mistake, I will fix it now.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

I fixed the p064 bug. I'm really sorry about this. Just infront of the best parts of the tease. It gets a lot tougher after that:)

Unfortunately I'm on OSX, so I cant run teaseme, until I install a virtual XP.

Edit:
- Fixed p057 No metronome on checkpoint page.
- p2xx page loop fix.
- A few more tweaks.

Tested it and it works well now. Remember if someone can make HD teaseme, that would be great, maybe I can upload the pictures, which I have on another hard drive which I cant connect right now, but let me know:) Or if someone wants the tease nyx code, I can share ofcourse, to help others make teases like this.

Troyan
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

Sure I would convert it to teaseme. Just send me a PM with the link to the pictures :smile:
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

This was a great tease! Thanks troyan!

I like the idea of checkpoints. I think more teases should include those, at least in the beginning of a tease. Some teases ask you to edge before I'm even close to getting there, and having the option to just stroke fast instead would be good.

Bug report (for the previous version, I don't know if you've fixed it by now): There was no sound on one page which said something like "can you get through two overdrives?". Lucky for me actually because I think I would've lost right there otherwise. :)

By the way, troyan, if you want to make an HD version, a somewhat round-about way for you to do it is to upload the flashtease, and then download it using the GuideMe Downloader (which is Java, so it should run on any system), and then just replace the images in the folder it creates. The tease it creates should be compatible with TeaseMe automatically.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

lestrian wrote:This was a great tease! Thanks troyan!

I like the idea of checkpoints. I think more teases should include those, at least in the beginning of a tease. Some teases ask you to edge before I'm even close to getting there, and having the option to just stroke fast instead would be good.

Bug report (for the previous version, I don't know if you've fixed it by now): There was no sound on one page which said something like "can you get through two overdrives?". Lucky for me actually because I think I would've lost right there otherwise. :)

By the way, troyan, if you want to make an HD version, a somewhat round-about way for you to do it is to upload the flashtease, and then download it using the GuideMe Downloader (which is Java, so it should run on any system), and then just replace the images in the folder it creates. The tease it creates should be compatible with TeaseMe automatically.
Thanks for the review!

I think I have fixed the "no sound" bug as well. Does anyone know, is it possible for OSX to recognize a hard drive which was formatted and used on Windows? If I can copy HD pictures that way, or do I need a Windows pc?
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

troyan wrote:Does anyone know, is it possible for OSX to recognize a hard drive which was formatted and used on Windows? If I can copy HD pictures that way, or do I need a Windows pc?
I haven't tried it myself, but as far as I understand, you should be able to read the disk with no problem (but it might not work natively to write to it).
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by SexyTom »

troyan,

If she says:
"Oh no, you are not going to stop now." and "CUM" button appears.
Than the metronome goes really fast for about 2 minutes and than the metronom sound is gone and nothing happens. The only option is to press "CUM". Should it be that way?
I don't know if you already fixed that or is it no bug?

Would be nice to know. ;)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)