Ladies...where have you gone??

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Ladies...where have you gone??

Post by deviant1 »

I have a question, and I wonder if there is anyone in here who feels the same...where have all the ladies gone? Almost all of the teases are written by men, almost all of the forum posts are by men, and almost everyone in the chat room is a man. WHY?? There used to be many females on here, chatting, writing posts...something has happened and they've left. I'm sorry, but this sucks!! Ms Teneal, where are you??
Somehow, we've screwed up this site and we need to do something to attract our ladies back, isn't that why we are here in the first place? To be used and teased by our women??Does anyone have any suggestions? Ladies, if you are lurking, waiting for a reason to speak, then tell us what to do, after all, that's why the men are here, to be told what to do. For what it's worth, Milovana is, has been an amazing site, but come on...what's the point if our ladies aren't here...??

tim
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: Ladies...where have you gone??

Post by texturedshroom »

Nikki, Jenna, profit princess, MistressMelsa, and MissB still post regularly... what do you mean?

As for the teases, they've always been primarily written by men.
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deviant1 »

Hmm...that's 5 out three thousand, five hundred and change...wow, guess i was wrong!! And of those five, how many have posted in the last month?? Come on Text, you know what I mean...has this just become a site for guys to play with other guys? If so, ok, that's fine, i'd just like to know.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

The ones I mentioned are the ones that have posted in the last month. And there are other women in chat who don't post on the forums, like Avia.

Honestly, do you expect a lot of women to hang out at a site devoted primarily to male masturbation? Especially considering most of the men here expect every woman they meet to just suddenly tease them, it's no surprise there aren't more women here. And combine that with the high ratio of male subs to female dommes... we're actually very lucky to have the number of women here we do.
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deviant1 »

And why are most of the teases written by men? And why do other hetro men get off on reading stories written by other men? How can a really hetro man get off on a story, and it's not really a story, it's more of an active participant story, how can such a man get so consumed by something he KNOWS was written by TrailerDave, slumped over his computer, drooling tobacco juice into his budwiser, with his rottwiler licking his balls??? I just don't get it.

I totally can get into thinking of Susi, who has written a tease telling me to do gosh knows what..cause I know it's her. Of course, I don't really know it's her, but at least if she uses a female name, I can lie to myself.
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deviant1 »

Good point Text, why would women want to hang out here...That's what we need to figure out and change...by the way, Jenna has not posted in the last month.
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deviant1 »

And I would hazzard a guess that a couple of the others you mentioned are Pros scouting for some new clients, which I am fine with..buyer beware.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

deviant1 wrote:And why are most of the teases written by men? And why do other hetro men get off on reading stories written by other men? How can a really hetro man get off on a story, and it's not really a story, it's more of an active participant story, how can such a man get so consumed by something he KNOWS was written by TrailerDave, slumped over his computer, drooling tobacco juice into his budwiser, with his rottwiler licking his balls??? I just don't get it.

I totally can get into thinking of Susi, who has written a tease telling me to do gosh knows what..cause I know it's her. Of course, I don't really know it's her, but at least if she uses a female name, I can lie to myself.
Well, first of all, I'm not a hetero man, so I'm not sure how to answer that question. However, I still have enough of an imagination to believe that the person teasing me is the woman in the pictures, even if the tease was written by a man. I pity someone who can't embrace a fantasy just because another man had that same fantasy. If I were that insecure I don't know how I'd be able to change in the gym lockerroom.

Why are you here anyway?
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

The truth is, the vast majority of Dominant Women are not interested in giving masturbation instructions to an anonymous man they've never met. That's not going to change any time soon. There are no shortcuts to finding a true Dominant Woman.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

deviant1 wrote:And why are how can such a man get so consumed by something he KNOWS was written by TrailerDave, slumped over his computer, drooling tobacco juice into his budwiser, with his rottwiler licking his balls??? I just don't get it.

First of all, I get your point but I don't think that post was fair to the writers, even if it is a joke of some kind.

Nikki
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Woah...at the worst my imagination accidentally kicked in the voice of the movie preview guy while reading one tease. It's not that my imagination cannot create Senor TrailerDave, it's that my imagination doesn't want to. I already have a boss that chews tobacco, and it's disgusting enough in person, let alone imagined.

Also, I wrote one web tease, and I didn't do it while I don't drink...tobacco juice? Is there such a thing? Nor do I drink beer, nor do I own a rotweiller. I'm sorry, but TrailerDave is in another castle.
Varayez
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Varayez »

here´s one from the ladies:

It´s sad that some here believe that you could simply "change" something to attract more women to this site...we´re no animals that you can lure by putting the right kind of bait on the floor.
deviant1 wrote: How can a really hetro man get off on a story, and it's not really a story, it's more of an active participant story, how can such a man get so consumed by something he KNOWS was written by TrailerDave, slumped over his computer, drooling tobacco juice into his budwiser, with his rottwiler licking his balls???
Funny that your mentioning that... and even more interesting since I can´t imagine any girl being attracted by that either ;-)

I´m more of a regular already even though the only reason for me to come back every once in a while is that I really like some of the people on this website.
Some due to more personal reasons and some because of their sexual imaginations.

But one thing I learned from communities is that you can´t force change even when this is a dedication to tease and denial.

well just my two cents

*kisses Vara
The kiss originated when the first male reptile licked the first female reptile, implying in a subtle, complimentary way that she was as succulent as the small reptile he had for dinner the night before.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

deviant1 wrote:And why are most of the teases written by men? And why do other hetro men get off on reading stories written by other men? How can a really hetro man get off on a story, and it's not really a story, it's more of an active participant story, how can such a man get so consumed by something he KNOWS was written by TrailerDave, slumped over his computer, drooling tobacco juice into his budwiser, with his rottwiler licking his balls??? I just don't get it.

I'm going to quote myself from a past thread...
Lindsey wrote:
You don't really see the point in having sexual discussions in a forum with mostly guys? I'll let you in on a little secret, the VAST majority of the webtease authors that created the teases you're touching yourself to...yes, they're guys. It doesn't make you gay...it makes you intrigued in things they've learned from being with women that you have not been with. It's no different from a conversation of kiss and tell when your friend mentions something his new girlfriend did in bed. People write websteases based on their experiences and fantasies. Guys can't have fantasies without girls to feed those fantasies. Trust me, there's value in talking about it and sharing ideas. The more you learn about sex, the better chance you have at being extremely proficient at it...with a woman. ;)

-L
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Very well put Jack.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

I'm going to quote myself from a past thread...
Lindsey wrote:
You don't really see the point in having sexual discussions in a forum with mostly guys? I'll let you in on a little secret, the VAST majority of the webtease authors that created the teases you're touching yourself to...yes, they're guys. It doesn't make you gay...it makes you intrigued in things they've learned from being with women that you have not been with. It's no different from a conversation of kiss and tell when your friend mentions something his new girlfriend did in bed. People write websteases based on their experiences and fantasies. Guys can't have fantasies without girls to feed those fantasies. Trust me, there's value in talking about it and sharing ideas. The more you learn about sex, the better chance you have at being extremely proficient at it...with a woman. ;)

-L[/quote]

This is very well put, however it doesn't address the fact that the site seems to be steering toward a gay environment. The "ONLY" problem i have with that, is that "webteases" stem from a typical D/s relationship. And generally that is F/m. As we are witnessing more gay men and bisexuals joining the group and writing teases we will all make our choices, as many of the Domme Woman appear to have already and either stay or go. If i do go from this site, i will say that it was fun while it lasted, but there goes the neighborhood.