Thank you

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you

Post by cumgulper »

I would like to thank milovana for providing this site for those of us who have our kinks, fetishes and our weird sex habits amongst other things. If we need to discuss items there is a forum. Speaking of forum, there are those that would talk down on some who posts their kinks or wants.This what this is for.If you hurt their feelings too much then they may not post.That would interfere with your kink or fetish which is reading about other people kinks and fetishes.It does not bother me. I accept good or bad criticism. So be kind please and don't hurt. Confessions is good for the soul or so they say. We all basically use pen-names, but it still can hurt someone. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cumgulper, lover of cum.
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Thank you

Post by cockheroaddict »

good post and I agree with you everyone should not judge others as your fetishes could also be judged
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumgulper »

Thanks again.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

I want to say thank you, too. And also to the nice community and all the moderators and technical guys and so on. :-)