Cat and Mouse

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
johannmeierjr
Explorer
Explorer

Cat and Mouse

Post by johannmeierjr »

Best tease ever done.
Nothing to add.
Thanks =)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cat and Mouse

Post by Chico »

Only for die-hard fans of extreme CBT. I thought it was ridiculous and totally unreal :no:
Haywalker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Haywalker »

well, the girl was def. hot. and i like the idea of the plot, but its way to much cbt for me... a softer version would have been fantastic

Greets

Haywalker
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

I enjoyed reading it and looking at the pics, and I was eager to find out what you had planned for those chopsticks. It wasn't what I had in mind...

Overall, the tease was way more than I could actually do, but other than that it was very nicely done.
tigerpup
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tigerpup »

First, I agree it was a really good tease. The tone you established in the writing was fantastic. That was really well done and is, I think, the most important part of a webtease. If the words don't make the reader want to follow along then what's the point?

I very much hope that you do do a softer version. If you do, please don't take the cbt out. Just cut it down a bit. Though a determined or mistress-aided sub may be able to keep 20 cloths pins on their balls for as long as you tell them in the tease I think doing the tease most guys would have trouble even getting that many on in the first place. How about 10? Or 8? Also how about 5-10 minutes at a time rather then page after page of keeping them on. I liked your cbt very much so don't "replace" it. Just make a milder, though still far from mild version.
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

Which Razor Doll is featured in this tease?