A question for the guys

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
big_L
Explorer
Explorer

A question for the guys

Post by big_L »

Hi everyone. I have been a fan of tease and denial for several years now and have a few fetishes too but i want to try it for real now, just starting off lightly and acting out some fantasies and then getting more serious and heavier becoming a 24/7 sub. What i want to know is have any of you guys managed to make your desires reality and if so how did you go about making it real life? I know i can go out and pay someone to show me the experience but its a personal rule i have of not paying for sex which although this isnt strictly sex its stil sexual. So if any guys out there could give me some advice or tips i would greatly appreciate it

cheers
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A question for the guys

Post by nomeuno »

OK.... i'll try to field this one with what i know. First off and this is important.... You are not paying for sex with a Mistress. If you think of it like that, you're starting out on the wrong track. A true Mistress deserves all you can do to please Her. The fact that we, as men are easily controlled by our desires is a separate thing all together.... maybe that is the catalyst. So if you find a Woman who you can develop a relationship with as a friend and She is Dominant, than treat Her with all the respect in the World. You should find that there is nothing you wouldn't do to please Her every minute of every day. If She's good and truly understands the benefits of teasing and denying a man, than She will naturally get you to where you need and She wants you to be for her. If you have a girlfriend or wife.... i'd suggest that you just simply be open and honest about your desires, as scary as that is sometimes, it's either that or spend your life unfulfilled as a submissive man. Keep in mind, that it doesn't have to strip you of your manhood, i'm as macho as they get. As far as spiritual and Worship goes, that's my only weakness or strength, depending on how you look at it. For me a beautiful, sexual, Dominant Woman is so easy to kneel for or submit to. If you do find one that you pay for sessions with and the relationship is good, you may find it's cheaper and/or more gratifying than an annoying house wife on a day to day basis. i suppose i could go on, but i think that's it in a nut shell. Good luck, have fun and be true to yourself. Oh, watch out for the wannabe Mistresses, there's a million of them out there. The "GIMME YOUR MONEY PIG " ones. Fuck that, they could care less about you, period. A true Mistress cares for Her slaves well, She understands the importance of your success and well being, for Her and for YOU.
fibonacci11235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fibonacci11235 »

There are a few sites out there run by women that give advice on how to find your dominant woman. Check these out.
http://www.she-makes-the-rules.com
http://www.femalesuperiority.com/
http://www.femalesupremacist.org/scaal_home.html
There are also blogs galore out there with lots of helpful tips. Good luck and remember this is not going to happen overnight. It is a long process so be resilient.
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toolman2810 »

Are you looking for a playful girlfriend or something heavier ?. Alot of this is fantasy & acting out your fantasies in reality is often different than what you may expect.
If you want to give it a whurl for real to see it if you like it. I would recomend a trip to pattaya Thailand. 45$ US for a gurl for 24hrs. Offer her another $30 for your fantasy & you will both go home happy.
Beautiful women, petite with large brown nipples. "The land of smiles" . I know you specified you didn't want to pay, but for the sake of a couple of hundred dollars. You could experience a fantasy that is so brilliant you will become addicted.
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

toolman2810 wrote:Are you looking for a playful girlfriend or something heavier ?. Alot of this is fantasy & acting out your fantasies in reality is often different than what you may expect.
If you want to give it a whurl for real to see it if you like it. I would recomend a trip to pattaya Thailand. 45$ US for a gurl for 24hrs. Offer her another $30 for your fantasy & you will both go home happy.
Beautiful women, petite with large brown nipples. "The land of smiles" . I know you specified you didn't want to pay, but for the sake of a couple of hundred dollars. You could experience a fantasy that is so brilliant you will become addicted.
OMG, I am so glad you metioned Pattaya! A friend of mine was just talking about going as he has friends who just got back. It sounds even more wonderful then one could ever imagine! If anyone is interested, just do a Google Search for Walking Street, or Walking Street Thiland. All of the pleasures of the world await you there.

Happy travels,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

nomeuno wrote: If you do find one that you pay for sessions with and the relationship is good, you may find it's cheaper and/or more gratifying than an annoying house wife on a day to day basis. .

Is the anoying part when she tries to get what she wants?

That cracked me up.. but at least it is honest ;)

Nikki
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

No... the annoying part is the judgmental side of a Woman for me. The pick, pick, pick, i don't have a life of my own so i'm going to devour yours, shit. i guess that's why i'm so drawn by true Dominant Women. The independence and confidence is much more appealing to me.
big_L
Explorer
Explorer

Post by big_L »

thanks for your replies guys, still no joy but im still trying. not really feeling a trip abroad to try this out, would rather stay safe in the UK and i wont pay for it anyway its just not me