Girlfriends object lesson feedback plz!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
johannmeierjr
Explorer
Explorer

Girlfriends object lesson feedback plz!

Post by johannmeierjr »

Hi, i would like to have some feedback on my first tease.
I am open for all kinds of criticism.
Would like to know your opinion on
Content
Pictures
Spelling (English is not my native language ;D)

Hope you enjoyed it.

jm
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: Girlfriends object lesson feedback plz!

Post by texturedshroom »

Poor spelling and the girl had no character to her at all; all she did was give instructions. Sorry to be harsh; keep making teases, I'm sure someone enjoyed it.

She was hot though.
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

Johannmeierjr,

Awesome tease, I love how humiliated I felt staring down at my cock knowing what was going to happen, though my gut sort of got in the way. Back to the sit ups I guess. Great twist with the last page / lesson learned. Continue the great work! I liked it all, no pacing problems, good direction, pehaps I would like to see the items you need for the tease mentioned early on, but to me it was part of the tease!

Thank you, and keep creating,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
johannmeierjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johannmeierjr »

Thank you both for reply.
texturedshroom wrote:Poor spelling and the girl had no character to her at all; all she did was give instructions. Sorry to be harsh; keep making teases, I'm sure someone enjoyed it.

She was hot though.
That is what made me wait until now to create my first tease^^ As i said, English is not my native language and i wanted somebody to read through it before i publish it, but they could not see the tease before publishing.

And i had the same thought after reading the finished tease, only instructions... but again its hard to play with words in a language i dont really know ^.^ Maybe i should do German teases and somebody will translate them.

Or ill just give my ideas to somebody who is a linguistic pro ;D
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

johannmeierjr wrote:That is what made me wait until now to create my first tease^^ As i said, English is not my native language and i wanted somebody to read through it before i publish it, but they could not see the tease before publishing.

And i had the same thought after reading the finished tease, only instructions... but again its hard to play with words in a language i dont really know ^.^ Maybe i should do German teases and somebody will translate them.

Or ill just give my ideas to somebody who is a linguistic pro ;D
Don't be so hard on yourself, I loved the tease. Please keep creating, you will only improve from here.

Happy Teasing,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
duke_no_cum

Post by duke_no_cum »

I read this teases yesterday while at work and thought it was a great tease, didn't notice any major spelling mistakes or problems.
Just read the feedback here and then read the tease again, still can't see what the problem is all things considered. So great tease, looking forward to seeing more.

texturedshroom, just to say I enjoy your teases a lot to, some are among my favourites, but I don't fully understand your comments on this one.