Miss Lisa's contest

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
bmcatee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Miss Lisa's contest

Post by bmcatee »

Tonight in the chat room Miss Lisa said if we get through her webtease we might have a chance to cum. Parr and myself were two that got through it and Miss Lisa decided that only one of us would get to cum that night and the other would have to wait until monday. She had us keep going while she decided and put it up to a vote in the room. I lost the vote 3-2 and thought i had to wait until Monday for sure. Then Miss Lisa gave the greatest surprise and said that i would be allowed to cum. I felt great, but at the same time felt bad for parr because i know exactly what he was going through. I am not allowed to cum until i get done writing this so I am hoping that shortly after Miss Lisa will give me the go ahead.
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Lisa's contest

Post by parr »

i Lost todays Contest with mcatee. i was frustrated throughout the tease and alsmost came a couple of times. however the worst was to come as Miss Lisa kept us soooo horny and frustrated and after she took it to a vote and i won it i thought i was going to get it but i guess it is not a democracy :-) so after more frustration i lost and i have to wait till Monday. good luck to my opponent and happy cumming :smile:

thank you Miss Lisa
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Miss Lisa's contest

Post by dark »

And I just heard in the end nobody came :lol:

That's a tease :innocent:
Try or die
irish2222
Explorer
Explorer