My lovely Miss Lisa

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
potveg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

My lovely Miss Lisa

Post by potveg »

I have just reread this post that I did last year & I wanted to say that whilst it's here in confessions, this was actually a task that I was told to do whilst in chat and not really a "confession" in the true sense.

I think of my Miss Lisa from the moment I wake...my first thought is whether she is awake, whether she is alone, what she may be wearing, and what she will be doing today. As I think about her, I want to touch myself, but know that I must get her persmission first, and as I will not be chatting to her for ten hours, I will have to wait again. Miss Lisa was so very kind enough to pick me out from the crowd only a few nights ago, a crowd of horny, frustrated wankers like me sat in front of thier computers hoping to be noticed...but my Miss noticed me, oh thank you Miss Lisa. I say, my Miss, but ofcourse, I mean that I am now hers, her hopelessCD, her hopeless little sissy sub to torment and tease as she pleases. Miss Lisa is so wonderful to me, she knows what I am thinking, and how I am feeling and knows how to use me for her pleasure and entertainment. There is no other Miss who is so loving of her slave as Miss Lisa is.
After being her toy for only a few days, I can think of nothing else except when she will next deign to play with my emotions, and when she does, hwoever she plays with them I will be so happy. Happy to know that my pain, or my frustration or my pleasure will give her pleasure, even though I cannot see her. I do not care if Miss Lisa palys with others whilst I am made to wait, because I know that my waiting is giving her pleasure and this is all I want to do for Miss Lisa.
I have watched as Miss Lisa has tossed aside lesser men who could not, or would not work hard to please her and I hope that i will not become one of those sad little losers. I have promised Miss that i will always try my very best to do as I am told and as she wants me to do, evern if that means doing things thatI would not nornally do. Miss told me that she wanted to watch me eat another mans cum, and if we lived in the same town I would happily put on such a show for her. I hope that if I pleased Miss then she would let me have some release from these five weeks of abstinence. I know that it makesw Miss happy to know that my balls ache all day everyday when I have not come for five weeks, btu I am happy to be in pain for her enjoyment.
I hope that my post to Miss Lisa will make her happy and show to her that she has chosen a good little hopeless sissy CD and one that is deserving of her continued attention.
Totally addicted to Miss Thompson