The Pulse

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Pulse

Post by aldorax »

Picked this up last month as it sounded interesting.

I'm still experimenting with it but I definitely think it's a keeper toy. Its vibe is a different feel and the way it wraps around you also makes for interesting sensations. You can either stroke with it or just let it do its thing. Either way, it can provide some new and slowly-building hands-free orgasms. Probably ideal for watching pr0n on your own, or for your top/dom to use on you in more kinky scenarios when you're unable to do anything about it. lol

The only downsides that I can tell thus far is that a) it's noisy, and b) the using the control buttons while it's working tends to ruin/disrupt the otherwise pleasant sensations as you fiddle with the device. (A remote control would be awesome.)

AND AND AND ... unlike the Cobra Libre, this thing doesn't arbitrarily turn on and start crawling its way across your dresser or floor when it's charging. :)

http://www.babeland.com/Pulse/d/4484

The powerful Pulse is a sophisticated multi-speed oscillating male sleeve. Powered by a USB interface, the rechargeable Pulse is sculpted with silicone wings and a textured sheath that embraces the penis along the shaft. The sensitive frenulum is positioned on the vibrating “pulse plate,” leaving the top of the head exposed. The resulting stimulation of the frenulum has been described as "revolutionary" by early users, because oscillations deliver deeper vibrations than ordinary vibrators. For men with ED (or men not hard yet) the Pulse can be used when flaccid. As the penis grows the wings expand until the toy fits comfortably around him. Couples can experiment with the Pulse as well, the textured exterior of the sleeve provides clitoral stimulation during frottage, or dry humping.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: The Pulse

Post by Nezhul »

AND AND AND ... unlike the Cobra Libre, this thing doesn't arbitrarily turn on and start crawling its way across your dresser or floor when it's charging. :)
Never happened to mine Cobra Libre. It's lying quietly in it's box and never once did it turn on on itself..... I heard it happens though

Also watched the review of it on youtube, and the guy was more impressed with it's looks than it's actual performance. The vibe seems to be too weak tor a girl to get off, the plastic too hard for her to rub against. As for the male part - he said it's interesting, but he had to constantly push his dick with his hand so to get enough stimulation from the pulsing bump. All in all, I'm not impressed. Cobra Libre seems to be better.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: