The Babysitter - New Tease!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slim7
Explorer
Explorer

The Babysitter - New Tease!

Post by slim7 »

Rate this tease: 1 2 3 4 5
Please only rate teases you have actually seen!

New tease fellas... I call it the babysitter. Let me know what you think of the tease and the model. I'm a big believer in that the pictures make the tease. If there's a lot of approval I could see turning this into a mini-series or something... If not, I may go in a different direction... Either way expect more teases from me in the coming weeks.

If any responses could include either the "mini-series" or "different direction" suggestion that would help me know where to go from here.

Thanks!
Mushroom
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mushroom »

Hot! I especially liked the surprise. Same direction mini-series works for me.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

This girl looks a little bit too young for me :baby: But the style of writing is nice. And yeah mini series are great. I just writing one, too :-)
slim7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slim7 »

Well, when I suggested doing a mini-series, I meant on this tease, so if you're not a huge fan of the model maybe your suggestion is to do a mini-series, but with a different model(s)?

Not attacking your feedback at all, just trying to make a plan of where I should go from here. Also, excellent use of emoticons in your post. Made me laugh :lol:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

slim7 wrote: maybe your suggestion is to do a mini-series, but with a different model(s)?
Oh no. I misunderstood you. I work on teases with some diffferent girls. And the teases depending on each other. So i thaught you do the same. I mean this girl is very cute. But "is she already 18?" was the 1st thougt i had.

Keep up the good work.
slim7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slim7 »

I obviously don't have any first hand verification or anything, but i've seen her plastered around some pic sites that I frequent, plus she's got her own site (that you can see referenced on all those pics), so I'm PRETTY certain she's 18/19... I didn't think that she looked THAT young, but if you guys think it's boarderline I can remove it.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Now you misunderstood me :-) My english is not perfect. I am sure, too that she is already an adult. I think a lot of guys will like your tease. But the most give no feedback :hmm: You can see that in the forums: 3 registered and 33(!) guests.

So dont hesitate because of my post. I just wanted to post my truly opinion.
lemon76
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lemon76 »

Great tease. mini-series with this model would be great.