Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
sagrathdevil
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Hoping to meet one

Re: Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

Post by sagrathdevil »

Good night Princess

What a day…what i thought that it would be a pleasurable thing became a great torment. When I saw the rules that your Highness gave me I thought to perform another milanova tease called “ a life on the edge”. Although is not so exciting as my Princess is, I made it thought the tease with the count of 200 edges made. At this point I started to stay a little dizzy, but in my “real” life I make competitive duatholon so I thought I had the stamina to perform more edges. Well I get to made another 36, but at this moment I started to feel quite ill and nausea and stopped my task (not that i can deal with more, but probably something I ate gave me illness). At the total I probably only used 2 to 2hours and a half of the time that Your Highness so gratefully gave me.
My only hope I can feel better tomorrow and fight to prove im worth to make another task tomorrow.
In my knees I gratefully thank you my dear Highness.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Hi Princess,

I wanted to write you my report while I was still feeling decent. I managed a nap this afternoon and felt well enough to do more of your task... seems.... that when I'm highly aroused... I forget about the icky crap I'm otherwise feeling... makes me want to keep myself permanently that highly aroused... but I know my willpower limits... and... well... you'll read about that in a bit...

Pretty sure my number will be one of the smaller, if not the smallest number... but I think you'll see reading this report that I put a lot of work into this task and I hope it pleases you more than any high number could!

6:30-7:00am block
Spoiler: show
This was the block with the largest single number of edges in it... sure helps that it was the first batch of the day!

In your honor, the very first edge was done thinking only of you and the ways you've tormented me... the scenes we've had... the frustration you've left me with... I closed my eyes, and thought only of those things.

One of the next few edges I had come across this picture:

I decided to edge stroking at the same speed she was going... slow... and... frustrating... argh

After a few more edges I realized the pace I was going was far too quick for me, so I had to take a small break!

Halfway through this block I came across this picture that had been posted in Della's thread and... well... it resulted in a few edges solely looking at it:

God... her eyes... I could stare into them all day and get lost...

7:00-7:30am block
At this point I thought I would find creative ways to edge for you... here are some highlights:
  • Humped my pillow just like for our nightly tasks, except I went all the way to the edge. I... chose... that despite how much I was leaking... I wouldn't cover the pillow first... so anything I leaked... I would smell when I went to bed... to keep me horny at night for you...
  • *gulp* An edge... entirely... from... palming... *whimpers* This took well over a minute... of pure... torture... might have been two minutes... god... I don't know... I... just... god... damnit... fuck...
  • Before this one I allowed myself to go soft... and then I rubbed only the sweet spot under my head... round and round... from soft... all the way to the edge... God it took much longer than I expected... so frustrating...
  • To end this block, I went to take a shower... detached the shower head... and held it under my throbbing cock... moving the stream around until I edged...

8:00-8:30am block
Again.. (I think you'll see a theme forming..) I focused on creative... frustrating ways to edge... For this block I did one of your favorite things... I played the "up and down" game. :'-(

Between every edge... I forced myself to get soft... except... I couldn't just go off and do something random... or think non-sexy things... I forced myself to think of you in some way or another... your torments... your outfits... your way with words...

As I'm sure you can imagine... I didn't get very many edges here... because I only got soft a few times... *eep*

At this point I had to stop playing to get some things at work done... and... well... in the time that I stopped I started to feel like hell again. And that left me sidewalled for most of the rest of the afternoon. :(

I finally got to take a nap after taking care of a long list of issues at work and when I awoke I was feeling slightly better, so I thought I'd make use of it and get back in the game!

4:00-4:30pm block
This.. may be your favorite one.. not sure.

But this was an effort in frustration for sure. I took out my fleshlight and grabbed a condom. My plan was to put on a new condom after every edge, so that every edge with the fleshlight meant I got less sensation on the next... but I thought wait a minute, what a waste of condoms! So instead I used the one condom and then started wrapping layer after layer of saran wrap around my cock after each edge...

God... do you know how frustrating it is... to be pumping in and out of a fleshlight... barely feeling it... pumping fast... pumping slow... focusing on the head... pulling all the way out and thrusting back in... none of it pushing you to the edge as fast as you know it should be... oh god...

I have to admit, though... I got more edges here than I expected... however... I spent a good 5 minutes at the end trying to edge... trying and trying and trying... but I couldn't get there... the layers had become too thick... goddamnit!

*whimpers*

4:30-5:00pm block
Another challenge and holy shit did this have a frustrating twist to it!

I used my vibrator... and only my vibrator... to reach the edge. Holding it against my cock... moving it around as needed... good lord do you know how much that makes me leak????

After each edge I had to wait 60 seconds to start the next.

And here's the twist... after awhile, I think it was a little over 15 minutes... the vibrator ceased to be enough to even keep me hard... I needed... no, I craved physical contact... a firm grip... instead all I got was vibrations teasing me, torturing me... it was almost unbearable I wanted so badly to just drop the vibrator and grab my cock and pump and pump and pump...

But I didn't... I set myself some rules and I stuck with it... the last edge took me 12 minutes to reach... 12 minutes of torment... seeing as I only had a couple minutes left in this block, I stopped there... omg...

5:00-5:30pm block
Similar to last time, I gave myself a forced 60 second break between edges. This time, I only allowed myself 10... yes 10 strokes to reach the edge. 10 strokes every 60 seconds basically. I thought for sure this would be a low edge count here... I was way wrong.... way way way wrong.

You see... after the first edge... I was so fucking aroused... so fucking wet... that 10 strokes every 60 seconds was actually more than enough to edge. After only a handful I had to stop touching after 4 or 5 strokes because it was simply too too much!

And this is where that willpower I mentioned earlier comes in... I have limits.. I'm well aware of them.. when I play by myself I tend to disappoint myself by reaching them.... and blazing past them. But when i have someone to play for it's different... I hate to disappoint, I hate to fail...

So when I reached my limit on one of the edges... that was it... I was done. I came soooooooo close to going over... I wanted soooooooooo badly to just push it over because I know how powerful, how explosive that orgasm would have been.... god it would have felt good...

And I knew... that if I edged again... I wouldn't be able to stop a second time. So I called it quits. Done. Finis.

At this point, Princess, I don't expect to do anymore edges for you today. I haven't PM'd you my number yet because I may change my mind... I just don't feel good right now (and absolutely need to go to bed early again tonight. :-( ). I'm proud to have done what I've done for you today, and I hope you're proud of me for it!

As for a random erection report... I don't have one for you. :-/ There were some, of course, but I've just felt too crappy to bother keeping track of them.

I do, however, have a favorite picture from Della's thread. In fact, if you've read this far, you've already seen it, but here it is again:
God.....

*aches tremendously for you*
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

First of all... my report from yesterday.

As i said i chose SM from Rihanna, as i simply like that song. As i read the task i was a bit shocked and was just sitting there and thinking about it. Very uncomfortable feeling, as i have never done something like it and i cant even dance and was never really sad about it. So yes... a very hard task for me, but hey... live as a sub isnt always easy. So as i was already naked, i started to dress myself. Nothing special, just my normal clothes. So i wore a T-shirt with my Jeans on.

So i started the song and... well... at first i didnt really do anything, as i simply didnt know what to do or how to do it. I felt really emberassed as i know i have to write it down later. (and yes... so i still feel as i write it down now)

But there was no way out of it. Aso i simply started to move my body. I am sure it looked hilarious and felt like my head was shining bright red. I started to remove my shirt... of course very slow and tried to do it in a sexy way, but i am pretty sure it wasnt really sexy. So i threw my shirt away... moving around again till i removed my socks. Those were off pretty fast, as i had no idea how to do that in an even slightly teasing way. I had the song on repeat, so i could take my time, even when it ended. Thought that would be better than to rush things. So next thing was my jeans... and damn... that didnt work at all. Most have looked so funny as i took them off. So i was just dancing with my underwear now... trying to keep it running a bit, till i started to remove that one aswell. Worked better than the jeans. So as i was naked i still continued for a bit, till the song was over again and stopped then. Still feeling like my face would burn and really emberassed.

So... how i am today? Fucking horny! All thos edges drove me nearly crazy, but i managed to survive it :)

I know you like creativity, but i am always a fan of some basic stuff, but doing that good. So i decided to simply stroke and palm to edge. Wanted to edge often and that works with those options pretty good. In total i made 3 stroking sessions to complete all of my edges. I enjoyed this task and it was so frustrating for me. Hm... would like to write more, but to be honest my mind is a bit empty after my last session and i am not really sure what else i could say to it. So i stop here and hope we will get a task i can put more thoughs into it, to write a better report. Sorry princess :(
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Good evening Princess,

todays gonna be a short report again...really have to go to sleep now.
In the morning when I read todays task I got so horny and really looed forward to a long teasy afternoon when coming home from work...
Well, didn't go as I planned...my sister was around the whole damn day -.-
So I just squeezed in about 70 minutes edging before writing in here. I kept it basic, so it's pretty much just stroking edges.
I varied throughout different stroking techniques but that's not really creative. Sorry, Princess :-/

Going to send you a pm with my number now.

Oh and I counted 8 RED-times today ;-) (morning wood, reading the task, 2 more at work, one while driving home, 2 more searching for some videos, last one right now)
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lynchy »

Dear Princess Penny,

my 12 hours are over now. Whew, I´m sweating all over now, that was crazy.
I did as best as I could, I hope Princess Penny is pleased with the result.
Yesterday I was a bit sad that there was no edging involved in the task, I deeply regret that now. I can´t even lightly touch my cock right now, it is so sensitive and ready to explode. I have never been teased so much and my only wish right now would be to have an orgasm. But wait, that´s wish number 2, wish number 1 is to please Princess Penny, so number 2 is off the table.

So now I come to the report for you, Princess Penny.

My 12 hour "shift" started at 3 pm (CET+1) and ends now at 3 am. Since I´m studying at the moment, I had lots of creative breaks from learning this afternoon and evening.

3 pm - 3:45 pm:
After putting together a playlist of my favorite videos, I was ready to go. The first block was all about setting the pace. So I watched a few videos while lying in bed and edged using only my hands and lots of lube. The first edges weren´t too hard and I was enjoying it at the beginning.
5 pm - 6 pm:
Still a bit sore from before, but horny as hell, I put my studying stuff aside for another edging-session for Princess Penny. This time I combined pillow humping with my favorite toy, the Magic Wand. I put the Magic Wand under the pillow, turned it on (whew, that´s loud), put a condom on and humped the now vibrating pillow. I must admit, it was damn hard to get off the pillow in time. Had a few very close ones.
9:30pm - 10:15 pm:
Getting hornier and hornier, the edging made it only worse. But it felt so good, being this close to orgasm. And watching all those girls on video, dressed in tight spandex and using their wand to go off. I really envied them for being able to cum whenever they want.
This time I used both hands and the Magic Wand, but now to stimulate the tip of my penis with the vibrations. All this precum leaking and leaking, I licked it all up, horny and dirty as I was.
11:00 pm - 01:00 am:
The last and longest session, after all those edges I was still so horny and eager to edge again and again. Obviously my mind didn´t realize that I wouldn´t let myself orgasm tonight, cause I was hornier with every edge. Lots of pillow-humping edges, lots of edges with my beloved Magic Wand and even more edges just by hand. It was so incredibly hard to hit the line between edge and orgasm, I was on the brink of orgasm several times and had to take a few breaks to calm down. At 1 am I was unable to continue afte so many edges, trembling and shaking all over.
I am really done for today, so happy and horny to hear anything from Princess Penny. Even the thought of reading something from you makes me so incredibly horny, Princess Penny. Thank you so much for this great experience I had so far thanks to you!
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
ownme33
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by ownme33 »

Hello Princess Penny,

I have completed a loong 12 hours of edging! I think I am going insane.
I varied my techniques from just pure stroking with my right hand...then my left! With lube, without lube, pillow humping edges....(never thought this was possible before this little game). My longest session without a break was 4 hours in which I managed to do the bulk of my reported edges. There were many times that I got very close to going over and would start to leak and quiver.... Though I'm sure these were not actual ruined orgasms since I am familiar with those. I think my cock hates me know as I have confused him to Jo end over the past 4 days....sometimes after long prolonged sessions he doesn't want to stay hard....almost like he knows it's just a big joke! Well anyway....I hit my number and have decided that this is the maximum I could endure for a day. I hope to not end up on the shit list but of course understand if I am a "have not". If so, I will accept my status and try to do better.

Thank you Princess.
Princess Penny's Subject Number SL02
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lynchy »

I am so sorry, Princess Penny, I forgot to add the RED Report:
1) Under the shower in the morning
2) While having breakfast
3) Several times while trying to pee (that´s really uncomfortable)
4) In the bus, sitting behind a beautiful woman wearing High Heels
5) While browsing through the Forum and reading your posts (well, you can´t actually call that "random")
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

Your Highness, here is my report for Task 4.
I don't masturbate whilst reading the thread due to not touching, but on reading your words for task 4 I could not stop stroking immediately. As I read, my arousal grew as I scanned for your words which caused me tingles of frustration.

I considered my collection of stimulating videos, wondering how best to increase my edge total. I sensed an army of tease goddesses had now arised under your command to frustrate me to my doom. My collection, that I'd so thought would help me during this, now seems to be being turned against me.

But first I needed to try get something out of my system that arose from Day 3's task. The fanstasy of being the humiliated cuckold to dominant lesbians. On youTube, I did a search for "Katy Perry I kissed a girl remix". I have to confess that I played I kissed a girl a LOT with a lot of dance remixes of it. To add to this, I was playing through my videos of lesbian erotica. So much kissing, which I find very erotic. I was on a roller coaster of stroking and edging for an hour before work, and after much squirming and dripping.

On the way to work, reading this gave me a not so random RED
"Fresh from her basketball ‘date’ with Rihanna, Cara Delevingne has now been spotted putting on an amorous display court-side with bisexual American actress Michelle Rodriguez."
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/08/cara-dele ... s-4254941/

At work, I try to put the task out of my mind. It was difficult.
At lunchtime, I try another first experience. The work wank. All I can use is the toilet cubicles, but it was such a horrible environment, it was no help for my test.

Returning from work on the train, I'm thinking of my next edging session. I watched a number of teasing ass videos. Really, really difficult not to go over now. That's my biggest worry, so I take a break.

For my next session, I stroke to the amazing Eva Notty. Here's an example of what I'm up against wiith no cumming

http://fapdu.com/sexy-eva-notty-slurps

Gasp.

Next edging session, it's the turn of the super sexy Susan Wayland. I love it when she is in teases on Milovana and I imaginne her dominating me. But without cumming. Not sure I can take any more after this.

So horny, frustrated and denied for Your Highness. This experience is intense.

As I retire tonight, I am unable coax any action to perform my pillow duties. So I have to report my failure, but since it's an almost edge, it wouldn't count for the test.

So I will now PM Your Highness my score.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Dear Princess –

Let me say that literally as I write this, my hands are shaking and I am truly having a difficult time trying to concentrate on anything other than my almost uncontrollable urge and need to orgasm.

I was up early today as I couldn’t sleep, thinking of the task and the raging erection that I woke too… so I started my time at 5 am! I stayed in bed and started stroking, thinking of waking to you next to me, teasing me awake and starting my day off with an incredible tease and denial session. Your subject was extremely frustrated already!

Off to work which was a little bit of a nice distraction, although the crack of dawn is hardly safe I feel so horny… However I worked for a couple of hours until I couldn’t take the temptation any longer. I have the luxury of being able to play at work as I have a job with very flexible hours and access to some private bathrooms. I went to one and continued with the edges… this time using the new site you introduced us to, or at least new to me, fetishbox. Virtually every video there turns me on and it was easy to continue to find interesting videos to watch, as if I needed any extra stimulation!!! Stopping at this point took virtually all the will power I could muster.

Later I did the same routine while at work, although this time I tried a couple of new web teases, of course not cumming if requested to do so. However I did add a leather cock and ball strap that I have, thinking this tight set of straps might help me hold back my impending orgasm during the edges. At this point, the edges were practically a blur. I was only able to do somewhere around 15 at a time then would have to take a substantial break as the urge was almost unbearable!

The rest of the afternoon I have no idea what happened. I worked, I think it went well, I really don’t know.

I hand an appointment earlier in the evening (band practice actually, I know you like musicians…) and thought of you the entire time. I rushed home and finished my twelve hours just now! The last session was about 2 hours, and someone else stated earlier that the edges were almost impossible to know when the started and when the stopped. I am not sure I have ever been this horny, or this much of a mess…

Princess, thank you for this tease today, I am truly on a ragged edge for sure, and only hope I can keep in the game… I am having serious doubts at this moment, but am hopeful I can push through this day’s lingering condition. I’ve said it 100 times so far… O..M..G..

I doubt that I will score well relative to the others, but I can assure you I have tried today indeed!!

Your very spent and still very loyal subject, number 5
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

Lovely Princess Penny,

My time has been extremely limited, and I have no desire to stop playing, but I also do not want to hold up your game for any reason. I know you gave us time to finish this, however, as it stands I just arrived home, and only what I managed this morning (1 hr in total) is all I have so far. I can possibly manage another 1 hr before I must sleep. Tomorrow will likely not be much better, and possibly even worse. I am working Saturday as well, though I will have a lot more time, and of course Sunday.

In the meanwhile, I will continue to play, but leave it at your discretion if I should be allowed to continue, or if you have any additional thoughts on the matter.

P.S. - My 1 hr of edging between last night and this morning left me in a sad state today. My cock was so extremely sensitive, and every time I got up from my desk at work, it was stimulated and I would get aroused. I'm glad I wasn't wearing khakis today, as I fear those may have had a wet spot showing on them.

Thank you Princess Penny.
notworthytocum
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Sadly, no.
Sub/Slave(s): I could never be the dominant one :)

Post by notworthytocum »

Exhausted.. utterly exhausted Princess.. This has been the hardest day for me yet.

First, a RED report:

Of course, I woke up hard as usual. But to be honest, because I had lots and lots to do, there was only one other moment outside of the edge o rama where I got hard: during a short coffee break at work, mentally preparing for the task that lay ahead.

Below, you will find a description of what you have so kindly put me through :)
This morning, not exactly knowing when I would have time to *perform*, I jumped in the shower to begin stroking to my first edge and got there in seconds! Mental images of green panties, hugging you oh so tight, a polka dot bra being filled by luscious C's, black heels.. After a few more, I decided to take a bath instead so I could lay down and edge and edge and edge..

An hour of soaking later, I got out of the bath, got ready, and left for work. Not before touching up on the writing on my thigh though *smiles*.

At 9:30 pm, it was finally time to start my edge marathon. Very horny, I decided to start with a few Milovana teases (I like the Goon series, quite fitting).

Working in a rhythm (sorry if this sounds a bit dull Princess, but I was on a mission :), the edges came and went, came and went, came back, went, came, went.

Half an hour edging, 15 minutes rest, 45 minutes edging, 20 minutes rest, half an hour edging, 10 minutes rest, half an hour edging, 15 minutes rest, half an hour edging, rested for an hour, 35 minutes edging.

It became increasingly difficult to control myself and by 3 in the morning, I was frustrated like never before. My poor cock was buzzing, having to push back release again and again and again..

By now, I have flipped through lots and lots of pictures and watched about 20 video's. Some denial themed, like here:

http://tdenialman.tumblr.com/

Others, just very very beautiful:

http://www.youporn.com/embed/8586454/gi ... t-the-end/

During my next break, I let the bathtub fill and 15 minutes later, climbed in it. Letting the water cool me down a bit, I started again and laid in the bath for another full hour of edging.

Afterwards, I made sure the word *Slut* (which felt... delightfully slutty) was still there, collapsed on my bed and just laid there for a bit. Just as my cock, my arms were getting a bit sore so I grabbed my Cobra Libre and let it do its buzzing thing. However, at this stage, that turned out to be too dangerous and I had to put it away.

Getting up from the bed, I did not return to the pics and vids, but sat down naked on a chair in my living room, mind blank and edged over and over.

I wanted to mix it up a bit, got 2 rubber bands and wrapped them around the base of my cock. The hardness and buzzing it caused was amazing and I managed to edge a few times like that. During those edges, I said *for Princess, for Princess, for Princess*. But that too was quickly too much and I removed the bands.

After one last half hour of stroking and edging, I simply could not take it anymore and had to stop. My cock was so sore and it was very difficult to even get hard. Right now, it feels numb and in need of sleep :), like I do.
I did not make it to the time I had in mind for this endeavor Princess, but I am still happy with my attempt and I hope you will enjoy yourself reading about it.. *fears the shitlist*..

*Takes a bow and retreats to gain his strenght*
Princess Penny's Subject Number SL01
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Post by teasedalot »

Hello Princess,

i know i've been excused from the game, but since i have a little time and hope that You'll be amused i'll add a few things here...

i still haven't cum - i wont until the game is over too

Your mental imagery has me dripping and leaking with desire - seeing You in an outfit, makes me think of You everytime i see such an outfit - the pair of converse was challenging as i was wearing converse that day too. i think i spent about 9 hours hard and dripping that day....

i love Your decriptions and the way You fuck with our minds is amazing

my hard dripping cock is making me think crazy thoughts - pondering what he could possibly do to play again, perhaps just the thought of amusing the Princess with reports, but with no hope of a nice reward at the end would help *whimpers*

teasedalot
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

Princess;

I hope your day went well.. Mine was interesting...

Sadly I only managed to use 4.5-5 (Don't really remember anymore..) of the hours. I beg Princess's Forgiveness. I doubt my number will match up with anyone else's because of it, but because of classes, soreness (not an excuse.. I know) and the real reason; my wrists are my source of income. I require my wrists to be limber and not stiff or sore in order to play guitar, which is as of this moment my only way of making money. I believe you when you say real life is more important; so have proceeded with that in mind.

I can't safely stroke another count or edge without risking damage for at least the next couple hours, and I seriously don't want to keep Princess waiting.. I beg you not to place me on the shit list; and if Princess wishes it I will do the next punishment for twice whatever it's parameters are; or anything else Princess wishes to keep in her good graces...
I used several methods to achieve my edges. I switched hands every 10 edges to try and be able to get as many out as I can before I had issues with my wrists. I did a couple hours in the morning after my first class when I returned home, then the rest this evening. I used porn, and simple jerk/handjob techniques for most of it, and found I wasn't getting good results. So I stole an idea from another subject further up the thread and did the 'Life on the Edge' tease; which was a horrible idea. It involved many sustained edges, and ball smacks (ow.. :( ). It did pay off by essentially doubling my amount of edges, but my god am I sore, tender, and blue balled... I have never done this many edges in my life. It really helped having some 'direction' in when to edge and how long, how long to rest, etc. It's easier to do more that way than just going off and doing it myself.
Up to date RED:
January 8th - 15:03 Onwards

15:03: New Post from Princess.. Just seeing the purple lettering makes me hard now..

15:10: Not sure if it counts since it was tasked, but the last video, the prostate end of the world one made me throbe and ooze a little...

17:15: Girl bumped my croctch in the food line up.. Gave me a erection, pretty sure she noticed.. she gave me this really strange-teasy-look.

17:30: Started guitar practice, keep thinking about going into chat. Causing 'problems'.

21:40: Princess Penny was mentioned in chat... Even the mention of your name makes me throb Princess..

22:08: Wondering if Princess will come into chat..

22:13: No noticeable reason

22:30 looked at anal lessons with mistress tease (was curious what it was like)

22:56 Princess Penny posted... my cock thought it might be a task..

23:39: Looked at a naked picture by mistake.. oops..

(I seem to have this every 30 minute biological clock..)

January 9th

07:00: Morning Wood

08:45:

9:50 Cute girl

10:05 Accidentally bumped it on way back into bed

13:17: Morning Wood II: Revenge of the wood

I don't seem to get many of them now; although I have a constant urge to reach down and stroke and my balls are aching.
Now that I've reported, I guess I should go to bed, body is screaming for sleep.

I only wish I could have done better to please you Princess;
Obediently;
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Day 5 or the Pressure is Mounting

Post by Princess Penelope »

^giggles and skips over to her throne wearing a Sexy Secretary outfit^ Well it looks like most of you boys are good at following directions, So it is time for me to tell you about day 5

Teasedsissy and Naught, both of you wrote way more than your numbers. However, given the circumstances for both of you I will let it slide :innocent: ^wiggles my butt as i sit down on my throne, crossing my legs, giving barely a glimpse of my panties.^

Since I am still waiting for a report from Allen, Crazy, Arushita, and Anon98 i will leave tht ask under the spoiler ^Giggles^ No peeking unless you are done with day 4.

So you all had a very strenuous day of edging yesterday ^bites her thumb^ god all your cocks must be sooooo desperate for release…

Well you won’t be getting any today. But you will be getting a little rest while I work through all your edge reports.

^giggles and thinks of all your throbbing leaky cocks^

Today you will be on no touch but I want you to spend a little time keeping your self horny. So you will watch a porn video for me and give it a little review on the thread. It must be at least thirty minutes in length and you must keep yourself hard while watching it. If you go soft pause the video till you harden again.

^twirls my hair and bites my lips thinking of all the frustration this will cause^

Remember, no touching ^giggles^

Have fun today boys... if you can :lol:
Princess Penny xoxo
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

Woke in the night. Thoughts of Princess Penny's tasks racing in my mind. Got back to sleep, Woke with raging erection. No touch getting so difficult. Help me! Having failed to give my pillows their attention Yesterday evening, tried to make up by doing a morning session. A little relief. But then, the point I must stop. Aaaagh!

Relax. Think of why you are doing this. Compose youself Subject 26. :closedeyes: Body Tingles

Checking in for possible day 5 task, and I see Princess Penny has posted. What can await? I've come this far in Princess Penny's control, I must not fail now :\'-(
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service