Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
waiting
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

Post by waiting »

Princess Penny:

First, I want to thank you for letting me be a part of your game. I was nervous that you wouldn't pick me, but last night was such a great surprise when I checked in here on the sly with my phone as I was out with friends. The first surprise was that I was accepted, but the second was that I was on no touch. That means I didn't yet get to have my Sunday evening orgasm before the game started today. So as of today I am already three days denied. Not a good way for me to start.

I've also enjoyed your questions, imagining all of the possibilities, and growing hard in excitement as I imagine what answers I may soon learn. Here are my best guesses. I hope that at least a few are right:

1) B
2) A
3) C
4) C
5) C
6) A
7) No
8) B
9) A
10) B
11) C
12) 36 C
13) If I were invisible for a day, I'd probably masturbate in a v dry public place with lots of women, at least once. Other than that, I'd probably go to a pro sports game and stand court side, something I could never afford. I might do stuff like that coin trick from the movie ghost, just to mess with people.

I look forward to hearing from you. Until then, you are on my mind.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 119
Stafford
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Stafford »

hopimg that im not to Late Princess

1 - B
2 - A
3 - C
4 - B
5 - C
6 - C
7 - I think not because you would scream and scream till you got your way
8 - B tigers win every time
9 - C ( bis to sad and am not sure on "a" )
10 - B
11 - if ex A, if stilll Bf C
12 - 34C
13 - I would be your perfect Servent not seen but working hard for your pleaseure
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

^giggles and breezes into the thread in a tight fitting pair of yoga pants and a sports bra^

Why is it my morning work out always gets me so damn horny, and I haven't even done my warm down yet.

^bends over stretching her calf muscles and showing off her perfectly sculpted butt^

Now, I've been looking over some of the answers that you have all been giving, and I must say I'm impressed with some of you ^giggles^ with others not so much ^does another stretch bending over to the side^

Some of you haven't even answered at all. ^stomps her foot and stumbles from her warm down^

Now look what you made me do. ^glares at all the naughty subjects who haven't answered^ I could be a complete bitch and toss you all out on your asses.

If you haven't answered you have another 12 hours to tell me why I shouldn't throw you out. Got it?

^sits on the floor cross legged and holds her hands out to the side in a yoga pose, her pert C cups presented proud and front^

That's better ^giggles^ much more zen. ^bites her lip^ what about the rest of you? I suppose you want to know the answers, don't you?

Well lets see shall we. Each correct answer earns you ten strokes to your total, remember you need to use these to get to the edge, so be careful ^giggles^ If you get an answer wrong, that's ten ball slaps, nice and hard ^bites her lip^ mmm I wish I could hear the moaning that will cause.

Question 1. When did I pop my cherry? ^giggles^ I was 15, try not to imagine me as an innocent school girl. I was never innocent ^wicked grin^

Question 2. My Hairbrush of course ^bites her lip^ So good for giving naughty boys a red ass, the bristles make a fun difference of texture to ^giggles^

Question 3. Nothing compares to the Hitachi ^licks her lips^ I may need to go find that in a minute.

Question 4. ^giggles^ Favorite panties are only ever worn for a treat. Lacey boy shorts really really really show off my buns ^smiles all innocent and angelic^

Question 5. Rule Britannia boys ^salutes and then blows you all a kiss before going back to the yoga pose^ My favorite pair are my Union Jack Stilettos

Question 6. ^giggles^ If Music be the language of love then play on. I love musicians, especially rocky type guys.

Question 7. Have I been denied ^smiles and bites her lip^ Of course not, I cum, when I want to cum. And just because I want a spanking doesn't mean I want to be denied ^giggles^

Question 8. ^growls^ who couldn't resist a girl with a Tiger for a pet. Jasmine.

Question 9. ^reaches down and slips her fingers inside her yoga pants and gives her lovely heart shaped pubic hair a little tickle^ :love:

Question 10. Love Actually ^hums the beach boys god only knows^

Question 11. ^licks her lips and closes her eyes^ You should have seen the look on his face when I locked the padlock on. ^giggles^ of course it was a chastity belt, the little jerk begged and pleaded for me to take it off. But I knew he had cheated on me ^grins a wicked grin^

Question 12. ^cups her perfect c cups and gives them a soft gentle rub through the sports bra^ Now a lot of you have clearly been paying attention to these. And have said I have c cups. But a lot of you forgot to guess the band size. It's 34. No half points. You either wrote 34 C or you got it wrong. ^goes back to the yoga pose^

Question 13. I have read through all your answers, some of them were soooooo dull and some of them had hardly any detail at all. ^pouts^ didn't you boys think I deserved a little more of an effort? Some of you were down right creepy. Here is a list of the naughty people who's answers to 13 I didn't like:

93 McCoy
21 ark235
11 Mikesub88
666 Sagrathedevil
357 bob9292
690 Targitai
26 arthurb
733 crazyxxx
SL4 anon98
74 teasedsissy
61 jamie
SL7 EternalLust
202 Koala17
99 ebanarium
119 waiting
577 Staffy Waffy

You boys were all either too dull, unoriginal, or just down right creepy for me to let you earn strokes. ^giggles^ You will go back to your post and count how many words you used for answer 13. You will then spank your balls this many times, nice and hard.

Here is a list of the subjects who's answers I enjoyed:

38 Lipstick Lover
101 Jp
114 Ownme33

52 AllanM Oh you like skinny dipping huh? ^bites her lip^ wanna hear about the time me and my friends went skinny dipping?
400 Arushita ^giggles^ you best not steal my hitachi
709 Teasedalot You are a very naughty boy for teasing Princess like that, I will need to punish you for that, but for now you get a pass.
89 notworthytocum
56 jamestabbycat
86 Oda
907 Lynchy - Remind me, do you have panties?
5 Kneeforu
402 mmc1992
3 Sam86

You will all go back and count how many words you used to answer question 13 you can add that number to any strokes you have already earned.

^bites her lip^

Do try and make sure you all get to the edge, I would hate to have to give out additional punishments

^smiles all innocent and loses the yoga pose^ Now it's time for a shower, just think of me getting all soapy, that should help you get to the edge ^giggles^

Princess Penny xoxo

bobh9292
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobh9292 »

Wow. :weep:

80 ball slaps for wrong answers.
154 ball slaps for answer to question 13.
= 234 ball slaps! Omg! :no:

40 strokes to attempt to get to the edge *cue Mission Impossible theme*

Princess may I ask what it was about my answer to 13 that you did not like? I am eager to know so I will perform better in the future. Please, pretty please.

And if I may ask one other question too - how may I divide up the ball slaps? 10 or 20 at a time or something like that? If they are going to be hard slaps 234 in a row will practically leave me with no balls left after that ordeal. :blush:

:\'-(
Princess Penny's Subject Number 357
lingam
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): At present i dont have any mistress. but i am looking for a mistress to serve and please them

Post by lingam »

Hello Princess Penny

I was shattered when i saw that i rubbed the wrong side of you princess by not completing my profile and hence falling into your shit list. I am very embaressed for my actions. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to redeem myself by dishing out a punishment for all those who didnt follow your instructions princess. This punishment is a well deserved lesson to learn what will happen if we dont follow your orders . "although this was a kind punishment i can only assume that the punishments will only get a lot tougher"

Now to the punishment, I spent the longest five minutes ever while i was kneeling on raw uncooked rice. Although the punishment seems veyr easy it is not!! especially the part where you hve to perform slow agonizing strokes equal to the number of rice in the bowl.. I counted 452 rices and did that many strokes and with each count i said out loud " i will obey princess penny's orders"..by the end of it i was so aroused that i wanted to continue but the thought of not listening to your commands and the consequences made me think otherway.

I beg for mercy princess and i am hoping that you forgive your subject. I am answering your quiz and hope to get on your good side by getting most of the answers for the baker's dozen correctly

1- C
2- C
3- C
4- A
5- A
6- C
7- Yes Princess i feel that you have been denied before.. but i also think that it only happed because you wanted to be denied.
8- B
9- A
10- A
11- A
12- i will go with 34 A
13- Being invisible is usually related with peeping,stealing, or commit some kind of fraud. But when i can be invisible for a day i would complete the tasks which has to be done byy someone the nextday and stay there to see the surprised, confused and joyous reaction.

Princess penny's subject number: SL3
Princess Penny subject number SL 3
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Oh boy... time to do some math!

*looks at Princess doing her yoga poses*

Errrm. Math just got a lot harder...

*distracted*

1) Yay! Got it right! 10 strokes for me!
2) I thought and thought and thought about changing my answer on this but I stayed with (A)... dangit.
3) This one feels like it was too obvious and easy, looks like I'm up to 20!
4) Woo! I picked lacey boy shorts cause... erm... they're one of my favorites... and now I'm thinking about them... *gulps*. 30!
5) Well, once again I went with one of my favorites... and it was wrong. :(
6) *smiles* Does playing the saxophone in high school, even though that was 15 years ago, count me as a musician? Up to 40!
7) Dangit... wasn't a trick question. :(
8) Who could argue with a princess that has a pet tiger? I mean honestly. 50 strokes!
9) Ahh well, another pure guess and another wrong one.
10) I figured the one with the prince charming in it would be the right one for sure. :/
11) 3 in a row wrong, boo!
12) Noooooo! I actually wrote 34C first and changed it to 36C before submitting my answers. :(
13) 116 words! Well then... I think I should be able to accomplish the task for today!

Looks like I have 166 strokes to try to please you with today, Princess! I certainly hope that's enough!

*thinks of a soapy... wet... dripping... Princess in the shower...*

Eeep!

Oh man! I... I was so excited about the strokes that I forgot I needed to count wrong answers too. Dangit!

*goes back quickly to count*

7 wrong.

70 slaps.

70 hard slaps.

*pouts*

As you wish, Princess. :\'-(
jamie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamie »

Greetings Princess

Thank You for the wondrous quiz. i didn't do too well. Seven correct, five wrong and fifty one words that displeased You. It all adds up to 101 ball slaps and 70 strokes. i am going to punish myself and then do my strokes. i will report back to You after i finish.

With each slap and with each stroke i will be worshiping You.

In adoration

jamie
Princess Penny's Subject Number 61
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

bobh9292 wrote:Wow. :weep:

80 ball slaps for wrong answers.
154 ball slaps for answer to question 13.
= 234 ball slaps! Omg! :no:

40 strokes to attempt to get to the edge *cue Mission Impossible theme*

Princess may I ask what it was about my answer to 13 that you did not like? I am eager to know so I will perform better in the future. Please, pretty please.

And if I may ask one other question too - how may I divide up the ball slaps? 10 or 20 at a time or something like that? If they are going to be hard slaps 234 in a row will practically leave me with no balls left after that ordeal. :blush:

:\'-(
^giggles^ awwww that's going to be soooooo frustrating isn't it. And you can spread the slaps into sets of 50 if you like.

Lingam you are just a few minutes too late, but rules is rules. See my above post for what to do next ^wags my finger^ you naughty naughty boy.

And jp you really do make me giggle ^blows him a kiss and wiggles her butt at him still in a bath towel from the shower^

McCoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by McCoy »

Thank you Princess - loved reading some of those! Sorry for the invisibility answer.

I got 60 strokes. And bloody hell I got 123 slaps! If you don't hear from me I will be in hospital..... :\'-(

----

Aughhhhh... that really did hurt quite a lot.....

And AUGHHHHH.... I did not get to the edge with my 60 strokes afterwards. It seemed to go so quickly and I was yelling 'No!' at the end.

Sorry, Your Highness. That's a rubbish showing from me all around and I am now climbing the walls with frustration. I will try harder next time I promise. :-(
ownme33
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by ownme33 »

I was hoping to have done better! Well that is 70 hard ball slaps and 105 strokes. I will use them wisely Princess! Thank you for the opportunity to edge for you!
Princess Penny's Subject Number SL02
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lynchy »

Dear Princess Penny,

reading your post just made me horny as hell. You really understand how to make your subjects squirm in anticipation.
Thank you so much for giving us so many nice details to dream about, I know that my dreams dreams tonight will involve Princess Penny for sure.
As to the results, I consider myself very lucky. I got away with 182 strokes (80 for correct answers, 102 for the invisible-scenario) and 40 slaps on my balls. But I will make sure make them count.

And to obediently answer your question:
Yes, I do own lots of panties. In fact, female panties arouse the living hell out of me.
I even bought some of the panties from girls, who masturbated in them.
I know, I am quite a perverted subject. I am sorry, Princess Penny.

Thank you again for allowing me to have so many strokes for my edge later on tonight.
I really appreciate your generousity, dear Princess Penny!

Your Subject Number 907.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
lingam
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): At present i dont have any mistress. but i am looking for a mistress to serve and please them

Post by lingam »

Hello Princess Penny

Again princess bad luck is on my side... Looks like princess had posted the answers just before i completed typing out my post and submitting it. I didnt cheat as it can be seen from my answers -- I didnt do well in the quiz i jus got 2 correct answers that leaves me with jus 20 storkes to edges and 100 slaps to my balls.!! i am dependent hugely on the last question ..please could you tell me princess if you liked my answer or should i add it to the balls slaps!!

waiting for your response princess
Princess Penny subject number SL 3
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Dear Princess –

Thank you for letting us have a small glimpse into your world. It was very interesting and exciting reading your answers!

I think I faired pretty well actually, although I worry about having enough strokes to get to the edge! I managed to score 211 strokes vs 40 ball slaps!

So now I have to decide how to use those precious strokes… maybe very slow at first, getting very aroused, then an increase to try to get to the edge… What a dilemma, but a very good one indeed. I will be thinking of you of course during all of the strokes plus ball slaps… imagining you with a small almost evil grin on both occasions!

Thank you again…

your number 5
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
jamie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamie »

Greetings Princess

i have completed the task. 101 ball slaps which i did over approximately 5 minutes. It was agony but also ectasy.

i slapped my balls harder than i have ever done before. Every time i thought i couldn't slap them again i imagined You standing over me ordering me to continue.

i then had 70 strokes to edge. i was so excited that i edged after 35 strokes and very slowly continued to 70 to prolong the edge. my little member twiched and twitched but i did not cum.

i am soft now but still incredibly horney. i look forward to Your next task.

i worship You and i adore You

jamie
Princess Penny's Subject Number 61
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

70 slaps for wrong answers.
30 strokes for right answers.1
146 strokes for Question 13.

I do apologize Princess Penny for not getting more answer correct. And I would LOVE to hear about the time you and your friends went skinny dipping, but that might be bad idea :-P, I'm already so excited and frustrated and we're barely even into a day.

The good news is that I think that with the number of strokes I'm allowed I stand a good chance to reach an edge being as excited as I already am :-D (I'm already leaking and haven't touched or even started with my strokes/slaps).