Looking for recommendations

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
caseinjoint
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for recommendations

Post by caseinjoint »

Hi all. Long time lurker here. I have a few days away from my gf and thought I'd make a little post for recommendations for webteases since there are a lot and if anyone has a few seconds to post it would be surely appreciated. Just looking for a little masturbatory adventure like us all. :-D

As for what I'm in to, I'm more favorable to stroking teases with a submissive aspect. There can be light pain. I like the teases that have a good story (even if short) or theme and can take you on a ride. I've enjoyed 1885, cactusman, supermokkori and Banquo to name a few. It can be long and take a few sessions. Thanks for any input!
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Looking for recommendations

Post by Incubo »

I don't normally self advertise here, but the Bermuda Triangle series I wrote sounds like it would meet your criteria there.

Mostly stroking, submissive element to the story, and only a little pain if you misbehave. Pretty much sounds like exactly what you were asking for.

Be warned though, the first part is mostly an "introduction" to the story and doesn't contain a whole lot of teasing. Things get moving a little more in later parts though.