mobile chasity???

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

mobile chasity???

Post by SexualChoc »

okay apparently our banner add for dream lover labs now advertises that it is 100% compatible
with a android phone
your chastity goes... everywhere!!

Now it really on my Wish list..
If I just had several thousand dollars to spare...
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000-me.php
Android support

With the DreamLover 2000 Mobile Edition, there is no need for the male to be within remote control range or to be near his PC in order to receive training. The USB transmitter can be plugged into any Android based device with USB Host capability. The DL Uplink Android app runs on the male's mobile, forwarding commands to the body-worn DreamLover 2000 receiver.

NEW USERS: The DreamLover 2000 Pro Mobile Edition is an extended version of the DreamLover 2000 Pro. Here we only list the additions and extras compared to the Pro model. Please read the DreamLover 2000 page first!

Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and SMS connectivity

No wi-fi? No problem. The DreamLover 2000 Mobile Edition connects to the internet through your mobile provider's data network. This allows you to manage the male from our management screen regardless of whether he's connected from his home PC, mobile device or tablet.

Alternatively, SMS messages can be sent to the male's mobile device at any time, which means the owner does not even need to log in or to be connected to the internet. SMS replies are sent automatically to the sender when the message text matches one of the predefined DreamLover 2000 commands. The reply informs the sender about whether the command was executed or not, and if not why.

GPS tracking

When the male is online from his GPS enabled mobile device, the management screen locates him on an interactive map, normally with a maximum error of a few meters.

The male's moving speed is also shown. All commands are ignored if the wearer is moving above normal walking speed, due to the possibility that he is ignoring all safety precautions and driving a motorvehicle while wearing a DreamLover 2000 (don't do it!)

Other enhancements in the Mobile Edition

No driver installation is necessary.
It is now possible to use the DreamLover 2000 with a Mac OS computer by running Windows inside Parallels/VMWare (previously, the BootCamp method was necessary).
A thorough comparison of all connectivity options across DreamLover 2000 models is here
- Price: $1,950 USD (1,502 EUR or 1,270 GBP) -
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: mobile chasity???

Post by Tury »

Several thousand dollars AND a Girlfriend/Mistress for me.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

I can't believe how expensive this is... it really shouldn't cost that much. At the same time, I'm surprised their market research says this is the right price to list it at. If it were around 500 I would strongly consider it, but 3x that much??? Are there really enough people out there who can afford this?
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Apparently so. They've sold out of the Chronovault at least twice on preorders alone, and I'm guessing the chastity device has as well. I agree that the device is insanely expensive though. They would probably make more profits if they sold it cheaper though.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

At the same time, I'm surprised their market research says this is the right price to list it at.
No matter what their market research says, I know I'm buying it only when there's literally no other toys that catch even the tiny bit of my interest. And if I have a mistress. And if I had a mistress and bought all the other toys BEFORE that, I don't think I'd need it by then. So dunno about their marketing research, but I'm clearly way out of their calculations. Still, if it's profitable, all I can say is - good job, guys, on making your busyness work!

Oh, and there's one more important point. The manufacturing cost of this toy should be relatively cheap. Around a hundred dollars MAX, I should think. And I don't like buying something that's SO MUCH overpriced.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

I don't know about under 100 dollars, there are a lot of cool hardware features on it. G-force direction detector, accelerometer, multiple shocking + vibrating settings (requiring at least a slightly more expensive than your average shocking device), a good remote + receiver, some decent amount of software to program your own stuff, and then wrap all that up in an airtight, non-abrasive device.

I'm not saying it's anywhere near 1000, but at the same time they probably make all of this themselves from generic parts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

OK I'll admit I don't know how much the shocking engine costs to manufacture, but everything else you can find in a cheapest cell phone. And, bear in mind, cell phone has a lot more than this device. So still it should be pretty cheap in my humble opinion.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
cuhulin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cuhulin »

I think one could write a low cost business model for the DL2K, but the real question is whether there are enough persons who would buy it to justify the loss of margin that the current high-price business model provides.

It is clear from the price changes over time that the owners of Dreamlover Labs don't think they could make up the lost margins with increased sales.