Android App: Tease and Denial - Slideshow

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Android App: Tease and Denial - Slideshow

Post by addi »

TeaseAndDenial wrote:
addi wrote:
TeaseAndDenial wrote: I'll look into that right away, I'm planning on releasing an update that will fix a couple things and add some others in the next few days, so I'll try to get that in there as well. Thanks for pointing it out!
it might also be a kitkat related issue, kind of vaguely remember it looked different before...but might also be wrong.

Thanks again for the great work!
Ok I'll include that in my test cases. If you don't mind could you let me know what device you're running KitKat on where you're having this problem?
Tried with kitkat on the nexus5 and nexus10, both show the same /storage/emulated/0. No tree or anything. Hope this helps!
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Ok I just put out another update (1.21). Give it a few hours for Google to propagate it, maybe overnight. If your problem is caused by what I think it is, then it should now be fixed. Fingers crossed!
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addi »

TeaseAndDenial wrote:Ok I just put out another update (1.21). Give it a few hours for Google to propagate it, maybe overnight. If your problem is caused by what I think it is, then it should now be fixed. Fingers crossed!
indeed it works!

perfect :)
TeaseAndDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseAndDenial »

Awesome, I'm quite relieved. Thanks so much for letting me know about your problem, have fun!
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

This same principle applies to stroking durations, stroke counts, rest durations, edge and hold durations, and edge counts! Like I said, there is tons of customization available so you can be teased in exactly the way you like, but still with tons of randomness.
This application seems really good. I'm just wondering if there are specific instructions to the type of stroking methods? It would be good for the stroking to change, maybe something along the lines of, 'only use one finger' or 'only use two fingers', 'full stroke' 'only massage balls' 'hands off' or 'use feather.'

It's just a good way of making the tease slideshow more tantalising.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”