'This tease is invite only' - "crack".

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
anonymous87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

'This tease is invite only' - "crack".

Post by anonymous87 »

Hey guys,

So listen. What you need to do is

THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE TEASE REQUIRING A PASSCODE.

1. Go to http://www.milovana.com/webteases/getsc ... ={scriptid} The script ID is found at the end of the url of the tease. (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=22978 is 22978 for example, so I'd go to http://www.milovana.com/webteases/getsc ... p?id=22978)

2. Scroll to the top of the tease.

NOW YOU'RE READY TO FIND THE CODE

Find the first line that looks something like this. It will be a little different, but ultimately look the same.

Code: Select all

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:start#,cap1:"2",target2:start#,cap2:"3",target3:start#,cap3:"4",target4:page2#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0"))
So, to explain this. The code above for button 1 is:

target0:start#,cap0:"1"
And this says:
target = start (first page of the tease)
button text = "1"

----

so we can safely assume button 1 isn't the right 1 because it leads back to the start. So, because you're currently on page 1 you will need to look for 1 with the target of page2. We can clearly see it here:

target4:page2#,cap4:"5"
Which is button 5.

So now repeat the steps, but move along 1. So now we look in the 2nd line that looks like this:

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:start#,cap1:"2",target2:start#,cap2:"3",target3:start#,cap3:"4",target4:page2#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0"))
and find the link to page 3:

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:page3#,cap1:"2",target2:start#,cap2:"3",target3:start#,cap3:"4",target4:start#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0")) 
We can clearly see it here:

target1:page3#,cap1:"2"
Which is button 2

And repeat (now for the 3rd):

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:start#,cap1:"2",target2:day44a#,cap2:"3",target3:day44#,cap3:"4",target4:start#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0"
Which we can clearly see:

target3:day44#,cap3:"4"
which is button 4

THUS, THE CODE http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=22978 IS 524

old method
Spoiler: show
1. Open chrome, click the menu and then choose 'tools' -> 'developer tools'.
2. You'll get a screen like this, make sure you choose 'Network' from the top menu. (http://i.imgur.com/mr4Ul85.png)
3. Refresh the tease and you'll see this: (http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3893/glgf.png)
4. Find the 'getscript.php' one in the left hand side. There will be 2. Click the one WITHOUT &metainfo=1 (http://i.imgur.com/guCYLEH.png)
5. Copy all of what you see into a text file. (http://i.imgur.com/XzWbTvr.png + http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9163/s3s9.png)
6. Scroll to the top of the tease in your text file. It looks like this: (http://i.imgur.com/dXyHxS7.png) (THIS IS NOT THE TOP OF THE TEXT FILE - USUALLY ABOUT 1/4 DOWN)

NOW YOU'RE READY TO FIND THE CODE

Find the first line that looks something like this. It will be a little different, but ultimately look the same.

So, to explain this. The code above for button 1 is:

target0:start#,cap0:"1"
And this says:
target = start (first page of the tease)
button text = "1"

----

so we can safely assume button 1 isn't the right 1 because it leads back to the start. So, because you're currently on page 1 you will need to look for 1 with the target of page2. We can clearly see it here:

target4:page2#,cap4:"5"
Which is button 5.

So now repeat the steps, but move along 1. So now we look in the 2nd line that looks like this:

and find the link to page 3:

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:page3#,cap1:"2",target2:start#,cap2:"3",target3:start#,cap3:"4",target4:start#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0")) 
We can clearly see it here:

target1:page3#,cap1:"2"
Which is button 2

And repeat (now for the 3rd):

action:buttons(target0:start#,cap0:"1",target1:start#,cap1:"2",target2:day44a#,cap2:"3",target3:day44#,cap3:"4",target4:start#,cap4:"5",target5:start#,cap5:"6",target6:start#,cap6:"7",target7:start#,cap7:"8",target8:start#,cap8:"9",target9:start#,cap9:"0"
Which we can clearly see:

target3:day44#,cap3:"4"
which is button 4

THUS, THE CODE http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=22978 IS 524
There are so many ways for people to make their codes more obfuscated but ultimately this method, providing you understand it, will get you there.

If anyone has a genuine reason for using a code, and wishes to know the best (secure) way or implementing it, I can help - but with that said, it is really easy to break still.
Last edited by anonymous87 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: 'This tease is invite only' - "crack".

Post by philo »

Most things are easy to crack, there is a standard url that gives access to the nyx script, or you could download the tease using teaseme and view it in the editor.

However this site is about fantasy and the various authors creativity.
It kind of goes against the ethos of the site to make a post like this.
ginjon2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ginjon2 »

I disagree.
I think it goes against the site's ethos (that of creating and sharing) to make a tease that is invite only.

Remember, the internet is biased towards the sharing of information, because that is what it was designed to do.
anonymous87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by anonymous87 »

you're actually right, my steps 1 through 5 are redundant because you can just change the id

mmm, silly me

I've updated it a little bit to skip the unnecessary stuff. Assuming this is still useful, I was not aware of teaseme or whatever.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

ginjon2 wrote:I disagree.
I think it goes against the site's ethos (that of creating and sharing) to make a tease that is invite only.

Remember, the internet is biased towards the sharing of information, because that is what it was designed to do.
Bold Statement for someone who has not published a tease yet.

I disagree to a certain degree. Especially if it is part of the experience. E.g. The Jana series.
Decker made a public announcement and everybody was free to join. AND he will open them to the public once the month is up. Where is the problem with that?
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I respect what Decker is doing and understand his reasoning for making it "invite only" during its initial run. I don't think it really matters, since he will very likely open it to the public eventually. It probably hurts the teases' ratings, but that's another issue.
Last edited by Trusfrated on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I don't know what's the fuss is about. This series WILL be made public when it's over. Also it's not against any kind of rules or ethics, because, if you don't know, there is an option to create private standart teases that don't even pop up in the list, and can be accessed only by URL.
And I don't understand all the retards and jerks that downvote a tease because it's private. It's not your damn bitches businedd, is what I think. Just gulp your saliva and move along. Or know the ways around it. Do ya know how much work goes into creating a series like that? Well, I don't, but I can imagine that, because I did a bunch of big teases in my time and it was already hard and time consuming. So if for this work the author wants to have some consistent fun with selected auditory, it's his right to do so.
Now mr ginjon2 here didn't create half shit and YOU talk about ETHICS? Go to hell, man, you should be quietly sitting in a corner thanking god for the opportunity to get SOMETHING for free here without contributing any much than criticism. :closedeyes:

The "Crack" is legit, it's been legit since pretty much nyx was released, and was known to those who wanted.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
the saved
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by the saved »

Listen at the end of the day, hackers gonna hack. However, saying it is inappropriate or wrong to make invite only teases is wrong in itself.

It is easy for me to say this, being part of one of the boys involved with the Jana series admittedly, BUT, having that exclusivity has various benefits;

1. It creates a sense of community around one particular tease series and will give tease developers more of a cult fan base as you often get in the film or gaming industry.

2. Making it so that you need a code to enter gives more of an incentive to participate fully and obey every task given for fear of not receiving the next code. Whereas in some teases there may be an incentive to just skip through parts you don't like, thus the experience not being as intended, this is not the case with invite only.

3. It means only people who really want to access the tease (at least for the time before it is made public), can access it, thus giving something back to the fan base who support the creator, and ensuring intelligent discussion is had over the pros and cons rather than someone just overly criticising it because it wasn't to their taste.

This is not to say that there aren't negatives such as;

1. It gives an air of exclusion to those not involved. However if it is to be released publicly, or everyone had a decent chance to be involved, the fault then mainly lies with the excluded.

2. Quality teases aren't available for everyone to access, however this isn't a problem if released publicly, one only has to look at the forums for the previous Jana series back in 2011 to see how many people picked it up after it was released publicly, so the likelihood is that everyone who wanted to be involved, was eventually.

To post how to crack the code in this way is unfair to the creator of the tease, it means people can cheat the system and it ruins the immersion for those involved just because certain people can't wait a little while for the public release. It means, both the creator and the other participants will now not know if other participants are being truthful or not. Sure, some people may have been hacking before this post was made, but in posting this publicly, you have essentially ruined or at least severely hindered any benefits invite only teases have.
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and The Gunslinger followed... Stephen King
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

That is horrible!!!
how dare you "hack" a tease!!!
it was restricted for a reason

If you are So massively lazy as to not get the pass codes by following all the instructions of previous teases
then you do NOT deserve to see a tease with a pass code!!!
I say this because I Invented the whole pass code idea, long long ago when flashteases were still reltively new!!

you are SUPPOSED to finish the previous tease
usually the codes ARE given in the tease previously !!
or decker may be mailing them out to those actually DOING his teases

I bet you park in handicap spaces too!!!
I don't think I have ever flamed.. anyone
but You ... :rant: :rant:

leave well enough alone!!!
next time ASK the author
or go back and actually do the teases to find the "secret"
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Wow, it's a first time I see Choc raging :innocent:
And btw you can't go through this tease because first days are made unavaliable too.
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

About downrating. If tease is made public and people can't acces it they give 1. If I would do teases and rate them I would probably rate it 1 too. There is nothing good and exciting for me in tease that stoped me on first page.

I can't tell how much work it takes to make tease like this becouse i don't even know if there is something after first page.

If author want it exclusive for group of people he can share it with them without making it public easly.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Oh, Grace us with your mighty intellect, and tell us how do you share a flash tease without making it public? :lol:
ginjon2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ginjon2 »

I appreciate the hard work that people have and do put into the teases on this website - I also appreciate that it is freely available.

I have created teases in the past, under a different username, some of which are still on the site and some of which are not. I did not feel I was particularly good at making them and have been reluctant to do so since. Maybe it is something I should revisit.

I am not here to create enemies. My comments were not meant to irritate, upset or anger anybody, I may have been hasty in claiming an 'invite only' tease was against the ethos of the site - I was not privy to all the information it seems some of you were. A series, I support, making the material public at a later date I support.

Rewarding people who have completed one tease with the opportunity to do another tease only for those who have completed it I think is a fantastic idea.

The aggression in some people's replies and comments has surprised me in a community such as this and it is clear this is an emotive issue for some people, so once again, I apologise for my comments and any offence they caused.
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

I didn't tried do private tease with flash so if it is impossible to do my mistake here.

Still if it is public and I can't go through first page it is 1 rating tease for me.

I don't tell it is bad for all of guys who have acces to it. Truth is for them probably it is great but for rest of guys it is one page puzzle with one sexy image on it right now.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Nezhul wrote:Wow, it's a first time I see Choc raging :innocent:
And btw you can't go through this tease because first days are made unavaliable too.
Well ask the author still works
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016