Hypnosis Audio Teases, should we ban them?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Re: Hypnosis Audio Teases, should we ban them?

Post by CruelNatalie »

Tury wrote:Ms. Natalie, I agree. If you took personal offense at my post I apologize. .
No not at all. I just wanted to give my opinion on a few comments. Also being a professional in the sex industry and also in the lifestyle I get a lot of flack. It doesn't bother me. lol
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Nezhul, it has been established that I was wrong. I admitted my errors, and even directly apologized to the woman whose teases inspired my post in the first place. If I admit you win, will you please just stop?

YOU WIN.

Happy?
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

No Tury you have to be punished! I volunteer! :love:
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

Lol, that got my spirits back up.

Normally, I would jump at the chance. But we're gonna need to take a rain check. I'm doing the 30 days with Jana tease right now. Pretty sure that's against the rules.

-Me
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Tury wrote:Lol, that got my spirits back up.

Normally, I would jump at the chance. But we're gonna need to take a rain check. I'm doing the 30 days with Jana tease right now. Pretty sure that's against the rules.
ok deal
Click Here!
ronin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by ronin »

Interesting question into the ethics behind the hypnosis teases - do they, in fact, add a compulsion to visit a pay-site, or add a compulsion to some other behavior detrimental to the intended audience? I suppose the answer to that would depend heavily on the question "Does the hypnosis work, or is it just intended for entertainment value?" - Which seems to be a highly individualized question.

Is the tease in and of itself directly harmful, or dangerous? No. Does it exploit someone who doesn't otherwise have the capability or mental capacity to judge whether or not its harmful or dangerous - again, no. Does the content of the tease directly or indirectly harm a protected group, such as minors - no.

So, good question, and I think anybody asking questions should be given a thumbs up (for having the balls to sack-up and ask), rather than being shouted down. Seems like society in general is going down the drain, and a large part of it is in direct relation to people being too afraid to ask the important questions, or perhaps too afraid of the answers. Shouting down questions seems tantamount to dictatorship behavior to me.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

I can't see what Tury has said that's so offensive here? He asked a question and is being lambasted for it? Suggesting he is a jerk? That seems highly unreasonable in my humble opinion.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

What will happen to you if you go into, say, jewish community and start asking questions about nazi? Will those questions be met with good feelings? I don't think so.
Only a kid asks a question he does not really care about just for the sake of asking a question. Adult thinks about it first. Now the consequence of his question may be heavy, thus asking things like that should be discouraged. Or else a man will start asking other stupid things, and something gets banned, because this site may be pretty unreasonable when it comes to decisions about law, and, as I already said, they prefer to ban something without thinking, if there is even a remote possibility something is a problem.
So yea, his question is not "just" a question, but highly dangerous form of question. And there's just so many reasons to ask it, I named them all. He either:
1) lies about not being interested in the topic
2) stupid to the extent of asking useless questions just for a sake of asking
3) or a jerk that seeks to start a topic to be center of, and someone will agree to him and he'll feel good.

So he's not necessarily a jerk. He may be either of three. :unsure:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
liam801
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liam801 »

On one hand we have someone who raises a interesting topic, contends his veiwpoints in an unbiased and rational manner. Here the individual makes no personal attacks and is welcomming of others opinions.
One the other hand we have someone else who believes that you should only raise issues if you have a strong opinion on something, possibly only wants the "right" opinion to be said. Here this individual uses personal attacks in an attempt to belittle his opponent, contributing to the overall nature of his views which lack constructiveness.
In turn one arguement despite in my mind the writer having a similar opinion to myself would be likely to be ineffective to those reading it due to its aggressive nature.

ps- i dont mind hypnosis teases, some are glorified adverts but ahhwell.
Secondly, as one of possibly few people here who's spoken to a Holocaust survivour trust me they appreciate the interest.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If we lived in a good world, raizing topics for a matter of discussion would be fine and good. But as we live in a world where freedom already been substituted with thousands of contradicting rules, that ban anything objecting them, you should think twice before bringing anything to discussion, because there will always be a rule that will ban the subject despite public opinion. The free world is not free anymore, thus there are things that shouldn't be said or done.
I live in Russia. For now I can discuss any topic without it being noticed. But the site is American, and your freedom is far less free than that of the rest of the world. That's why anime teases were all banned just like that, just because someone raised a point that someone else may think that maybe stroking at cartoons is pedophilia, especially if the plot age of original characters is questionable.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

To rebut your arguments about what kind of jerk I am, consider this. And god help me I wish I could find the original article to prove I'm not talking out my ass. A number of years ago, a school group took a field trip to the Smithsonian. One child stopped at an exhibit and, upon noticing the exhibit was labeled "Cretaceous era", he raised his hand and asked the guide "Isn't that supposed to say 'Period'?" That error had been there for 30 years, and no one had noticed. He didn't care, he just thought there may be a problem that someone might want to know about. That's what I was trying to do.

Now, Nez. I don't know if you noticed, but I conceded to you. I Admitted I was wrong I don't know HOW many times and flat out announced that YOU won. Following that you continue to insult me but the people who try to defend me as well.

Why?

Are you really so angry that you have to belittle everyone you disagree with?

-Me
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I never said anything against people who defend you. It's their choice.
Also if you thought that I will stop posting after you said I win - sorry, I'm not debating for win or loose. As long as people write here something I have anything to say about - I'll be writing. Incidentally, if the topic of their post is you or me insulting you wrongly - then the topic of my post will be the same. As you can notice all of my posts are replyes to other people posts. I don't write anything of my own, and I don't keep attacking you, I just repeat myself.

Now about your example. The question about about the wrong word doesn't do anything. It merely corrects a spelling mistake. Now spend a second to look at the thread title. "Should we ban them?" - is not an innocent questions. Your question is aimed to ruin something. Not to correct mistake. But to ban something. it's like if I was asking "I think Tury doing wrong with his questions, should we ban him?"
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

It sounds to me that you not only did not read the original post, but since you are only "replying" then you are missing a good deal of context BECAUSE I pointed out that I made that mistake yesterday.

-Me