Tease Shortage Solution

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tease Shortage Solution

Post by blue_down_under »

As I write this, there are currently 2 new teases in the past week, now, I don't know about anyone else, but this really isn't enough for me. So I got to thinking, and devised a plan which may cure this tease shortage. This may seem hypocritical, as I myself have not yet posted a tease, but bear with me. The first step is to allow the teases to be viewed by only registered members, free registration of course. It would then be a condition of registration that members must post a minimum of one tease per month (thats just what I thought would be a good number). The tutorial may need to go a bit more in depth, just to ensure even the simplest of folks get it. I'm pretty sure there are enough strokers out there for this idea to work, so I hope you guys will consider it.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey blue_down_under,

it's great to see that you care about the site and try to make it better. But we already talked about to force the people for registration. Your step would go more far. But...

1. This is just the beginning we have planned big things and we want that all participate in the next year. I mean the teases will exist forever and we hope that we get a lot more in the future but forcing is the wrong way.

2. Quality. We want quality not quantity, if you would force people to write webteases to see hiding content the quality would decrease. Nobody here want this. I prefer 2 good teases a week than 20 bad teases.

3. We are very pleased to have so much visitors here and if they appreciate the work they will register any time i am sure. But that means not more webteases, maybe just more forum posts. The whole team would be very glad about seeing all the unregistered people, who come back regulary, as a registered user. But nobody want to force.

4. We don't need to force because to write a webtease is fun :-D And if anyone has no fun while writing i don't want to read it.

But thank you blue_down_under for your suggestions :-)
Try or die
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i know i haven't made any in a while but i a bit busy, im going to give me friend jade my password so she can comeon and makes some, don't worry she trustworthy i known her since the begining of 6th form so thats 3 years but in all that times shes been very trustworthy and a good pal.

i just got to show her what to do and i think shes coming online to make a couple.

peace
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Why she don't just register here, so she can publish under her own name? :whistle:
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

creating a good tease is hardwork. I have been trying to make a good tease with john ever since i posted my last one, and we have only just found the pictures that we think will work.

One tease a month would be an amount of work i dont want to do. I enjoy this site but i think that would quickly make the site a chore.
The Mistress From Oz
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

Yes, we all have things in our lives that ebb and flow. In an "ebb" period I posted one of the earlier new teases here. (Hmmm... I'm looking for it but can't find it anywhere. Was it moved to "classics? It's just a few months old...)

Anyway, I did so because I had the free time. Lots of tease fans must cope with a full schedule. Ah, for my student days, again...
---doink.
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

Found it. ----doink.
submissivemaletx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submissivemaletx »

dark wrote:Hey blue_down_under,

it's great to see that you care about the site and try to make it better. But we already talked about to force the people for registration. Your step would go more far. But...

1. This is just the beginning we have planned big things and we want that all participate in the next year. I mean the teases will exist forever and we hope that we get a lot more in the future but forcing is the wrong way.

2. Quality. We want quality not quantity, if you would force people to write webteases to see hiding content the quality would decrease. Nobody here want this. I prefer 2 good teases a week than 20 bad teases.

3. We are very pleased to have so much visitors here and if they appreciate the work they will register any time i am sure. But that means not more webteases, maybe just more forum posts. The whole team would be very glad about seeing all the unregistered people, who come back regulary, as a registered user. But nobody want to force.

4. We don't need to force because to write a webtease is fun :-D And if anyone has no fun while writing i don't want to read it.

But thank you blue_down_under for your suggestions :-)
I agree with Dark. One of my complaints on Orgasmdenial.com was at times, a bombardment of really bad teases. This site thus far has produced much better quality teases. So i'm definately in the quality over quantity crowd.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Of course more teases would always be nice, but it's a really bad idea to try and force anything.

Also, dark: Dude, you read my mind. :-D

blue: So you didn't write a tease yet? Why not? Try it, maybe you're our next TOTM author?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I just got a PM that i named you blow_down_under. That was not intentionally :-/

Sorry blue_down_under :oops:
Try or die
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

she can but she doesnt have a clue what to do, she will eventually i guess, but she hasn't got a clue when it comes to pcs, shes an artist you give her a pen and paper and she'll show you a great piece of artwork give her a computer and she'll cry.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie