An iPhone app for sub control / denial

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

An iPhone app for sub control / denial

Post by domesticfred »

I'm working on an iphone app for controlling one's subs, or for uploading sub control configuration files that would be like extended webteases.

See the post on the OD forum here:

http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/show ... p?p=109680

Let me know if there's any interest or if you have suggestions.

In principle the app could read the milovana teases, but I see there is already an html-5 viewer for the flash teases, so there's probably not a direct need for that. The app is more about reminding you at particular times of the day to do particular tasks that might be painful, erotic, humiliating or pleasing (to you or to your dominant), based on some scripting and some random number generation.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: An iPhone app for sub control / denial

Post by uberbear01 »

That sounds brilliant! I'd be very interested, thank you for posting :)
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

I have a basic program working in the simulator, but cannot deploy it (even to my own iPhone) without a $99 developer account that requires one to enter an actual name associated with an actual credit card. Is anyone "out" enough and interested enough to be the official developer according to Apple? Apple would see this as a fitness app, not a bdsm app. Apple would see an app that allows a "trainer" to specify an exercise regime with a random and unexpected component.

There is a also very sophisticated and configurable windows program virmst that has many features and is very configurable. I'd probably try to borrow the most useful features from that, but don't intend to make anything quite so sophisticated.
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

I may write most of the functionality into a web app. The useful (and exciting) thing about having it on the iPhone is getting the notifications every 0-3 hours that you must perform some task, and quickly if you don't want to be punished. So as long as there is a system to send notifications to the phone, the bulk of the program could be on the web.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

I'm sure someone would be willing to allow you to use their Apple front.

The idea of the web based thing would be pretty cool, it would open it up to more people maybe? That sort of leads into my next question - I'm an android user, any functionality for that platform?

I have to say I love the idea of a phone based app though. I seem to remember Doti (of here and deviatenow.com) was working on a version of his SexScripts idea for Android, might be worth a conversation with him too?
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

Like I said on OD forum I'm interested. I'd like to see other work you'v done before I invest a lot of time. I would even be willing to pay a professional to do a full cock control app.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
liam801
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liam801 »

domesticfred wrote:I'm working on an iphone app for controlling one's subs, or for uploading sub control configuration files that would be like extended webteases.

See the post on the OD forum here:

http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/show ... p?p=109680

Let me know if there's any interest or if you have suggestions.

In principle the app could read the milovana teases, but I see there is already an html-5 viewer for the flash teases, so there's probably not a direct need for that. The app is more about reminding you at particular times of the day to do particular tasks that might be painful, erotic, humiliating or pleasing (to you or to your dominant), based on some scripting and some random number generation.
great idea similarily i agree apple wont probably been keen for something like this :/
however i take from what you said that theres a way to veiw flash teases on iphone/ipad already, would love to know how!
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

Once I get the basic infrastructure working I'd like to incorporated a proper scripting language. What are the options? The XML format for flashteases could probably be adapted, where is the doc on it?. You mentioned "SexScripts"? The web backend is in python, but I suspect only that actual owner of the web services account would be able to upload any python scripts, because python would give the script writer full access to the server. So python could be an ok option for canned subscript functionality, or for deployment on one mistress's website, but it's probably not a good overall scripting solution.

But, like I said, this is all for future versions. Version 1.0 will be programmable simply in describing the tasks, and then selecting the probability of different tasks being assigned at different times of the day. My prototype has been highly successful: Stroke 1-400 times (randomly selected) every 0-3 hours (randomly selected, not between 11PM and 5AM). 4 minutes to comply, 10 "ball flicks" for each 4 minutes of delay in performing the stroking task. When the beep goes off I quickly excuse myself and stroke, because those ball flicks hurt. At times I'm wishing for the timer to go off with a big number of strokes, at other times I'm dreading the timer going off (because I won't be able to get some privacy and have to build up the penalty), or hoping for a small number of strokes so that I can discretely stroke at my desk. After 72 hours of this and 40 stroking commands (whoops 41, it just went off!) it's been fun but tough and I'm glad I still have the option of turning it off.

So a simple program can be quite effective, especially if it was adjustable by your real-live mistress at her leisure.

And version 1.0 will need no actual app on the phone, it will tell you your exercise is due by sending you a discrete email to your email-to-SMS gateway.
sadisticflipside
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by sadisticflipside »

Once upon a time, in another life, I used a Cisco VoIP application which was not deployed through the Apple App Store but was rather installed by manually adding it to iTunes. I don't know enough about the process to know if that would help you in any capacity but...

That said I would be willing to act as the publisher of the app for you. I will do so with certain understandings which I can message you with if interested.

Cheers
droog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by droog »

This is a very cool idea :-) Sign me up as a beta tester...

-d