Looking for advice for f/f project

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Ed21992
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for advice for f/f project

Post by Ed21992 »

Hi all,

I've been interested in the subject of teledildonics for a while but have never taken the plunge into trying/building anything. Now I have a potential project to try my skills on: two female friends live on different continents and want to have more control over their interactions together.

I've looked at the few items I can find in stores and most seem horrifically expensive for very few functions or require subscriptions to sites to use, so I'm looking to build them a kit instead. As it's the first thing I've built I'm looking to start simple: Probably a pair of vibrators to be controlled over the internet. I'm open to suggestions on specifics but it needs to be something they can control while on webcam to each other. Ideally they can both control the other's vibrator at the same time. If successful I'll go from there and see about more complex projects.

That's about as much as I have to start with... so advice/opinions valued,

Ed.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Looking for advice for f/f project

Post by Nezhul »

well, not much to suggest here. First of all you want it to be either wireless or very simple USB-driven, plug and play style. Direct connection obvious, using IP adress.
You will probably need to attach microcontroller to vibrator on both ends, like Arduino.
Also it's pretty much not worth it unless the vibe is of some good grade. I'd choose Hitachi Magic wand, best option - sybian.
Probably I would end up making a saddle setup like Sybian even for Hitachi, where they can either control their own Hitachi via simple pannel (during solo play) or use that pannel to control the same machine over the net.
It needs a lot of feedback from them too. As I said I would go with a comfortable saddle-type thing with a control panel on the front (between her legs when she sits on it), a Hitachi Magic wand head sticking from the top so her clit rests directly on it, and an optional Vac-U-Lock dildo attachment, in case she likes to ride the thing or just feel full when vibrated.

Also I would think it still will be a bit costy.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for advice for f/f project

Post by quaternion13 »

I have had great support from Phidgets http://www.phidgets.com

Reasonable prices, good software driver support and wide selection. (I'm not affiliated with them)

Enjoy,
-q-