Real ruined orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
frocettaspos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Real ruined orgasm

Post by frocettaspos »

Hi everybody!

Could you reach the perfect ruined orgasm, stopping on edge and having almost absolutely no pleasure
by squirting ur cum?

I admit sometimes I feel like I have had too much pleasure, It feels more like a real orgasm... so I don'think I'm able to have a real ruined orgasm. In long webteases of forced ruined orgasm, this could even compromise the tease.

So, can somebody give me some advices on having a perfect 'real ruined orgasm'?

Mistresses most welcome!

Frocettaspos
I'm inferior to You
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Real ruined orgasm

Post by Nezhul »

no. In fact, I can have edges that feel like orgasm. so ruined orgasm are all pretty much fulfilling for me
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

The way that I have found easiest to achieve a ruined orgasm is through prolonged edging. I get on the edge and stay there for a while. The edge kind of goes up and down, but each time I try to push myself closer to the edge. As I push myself, I eventually reach a point where I'll let go, but my cock continues to strain, contracting the PC muscles on it's own, and cum will start to leak out.

There is no spurting like a normal orgasm. It just kind of dribbles out. Like Nezhul, I do get a lot of pleasure out of the edge. Almost as good as an orgasm. It's just, I don't feel satisfied afterward. I'm left wanting more, whereas with a regular orgasm I'm pretty much done. When I ruin, I want to keep going and going, even though my cock is usually pretty achy afterward.

Hope this helps.
That's what she said
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

It's just, I don't feel satisfied afterward.
I actually do. But not for long.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
frocettaspos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by frocettaspos »

There is no spurting like a normal orgasm. It just kind of dribbles out.
Right, I achieved that only one time, but I haven't been able to repeat it that way. Need more training? :-)
I'm inferior to You
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

It couldn't hurt to practice ;-) Once you feel yourself getting close to the edge, slow down a lot. Try to push yourself over the edge as slowly as possible. I think that is probably the best advice I can give. If you try to rush it you'll probably just push right past a ruined orgasm and have a normal, albeit hands-free, one.
That's what she said
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justruinit »

Hi,
A perfect ruined "O" is hard - no pun intended - to achieve. But perfection is something to strive for, but not always attain. Getting to the point that one more touch will be too much is exciting by itself. Just practice letting go before you "O" untill you get the timing down to the split-second so the juice just flows... Practice makes perfect is a lot of fun too.....
eric91478
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eric91478 »

I was instructed to ruin my releases in a very specific manner....and if done with enough focus and control, it yields very little relief. To start, it certainly helps if you have gone at least a week with no releases. The next important step is to get to the edge slowly, and with minimal stimulation. A mild vibrator or single finger on the underside of your penis is good. Once the edge is near, it is time to go even slower, but you need to focus on breathing and relaxing. You must put forth all your concentration on breathing slowly and deeply. As the edge gets closer, focus on relaxing your muscles down there, as if you were going to pee (extremely important). Once you feel that you are going to go over the edge, stop all stimulation and put forth all your will power on relaxation of those muscles. You must stop well before any cum has risen to the surface. Soon, if relaxed properly, you will produce a continuous flow/ooze of cum. This is where the will power REALLY comes in to play. It is tempting to stop relaxing the muscles and to start spasming and squirting. Ruined orgasms should have absolutely no squirts, spurts, or spasms. Ever. If you really want to ruin your release, keep the focus on relaxation and watch as your cum helplessly oozes out in a continuous flow, giving you no relief and very little pleasure.
frocettaspos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by frocettaspos »

That what I want to achieve!!! Thank you so much, every other instrunctions welcome! I'd try everything for being a better slave! :smile:
Please go on suggesting! I really thank u fellows!
I'm inferior to You
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

"Absolutely no pleasure" is tough to achieve... but "almost no pleasure" and "certainly no amount of relief" is very possible. :-)
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
Youhaveme
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Youhaveme »

May I add my thanks for the answers and the OP for asking the question in the first place... excellent.
getiton
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Searching
Sub/Slave(s): Searching, any ladies interested?

Post by getiton »

I really struggle with these, I just blow my full load and have a full orgasm even when I haven't touched myself or try and distract my mind with pain.
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

eric91478 wrote:I was instructed to ruin my releases in a very specific manner....and if done with enough focus and control, it yields very little relief. To start, it certainly helps if you have gone at least a week with no releases. The next important step is to get to the edge slowly, and with minimal stimulation. A mild vibrator or single finger on the underside of your penis is good. Once the edge is near, it is time to go even slower, but you need to focus on breathing and relaxing. You must put forth all your concentration on breathing slowly and deeply. As the edge gets closer, focus on relaxing your muscles down there, as if you were going to pee (extremely important). Once you feel that you are going to go over the edge, stop all stimulation and put forth all your will power on relaxation of those muscles. You must stop well before any cum has risen to the surface. Soon, if relaxed properly, you will produce a continuous flow/ooze of cum. This is where the will power REALLY comes in to play. It is tempting to stop relaxing the muscles and to start spasming and squirting. Ruined orgasms should have absolutely no squirts, spurts, or spasms. Ever. If you really want to ruin your release, keep the focus on relaxation and watch as your cum helplessly oozes out in a continuous flow, giving you no relief and very little pleasure.
As a guy that willingly ruins his own orgasms on a regular basis, I pretty much concur with the quoted response. Slowing the strokes is definitely important, as is relaxing the relevant muscles. I strongly recommend what has been mentioned about the breathing as well. I often, but not always, use these sorts of techniques.

Something I do often is to wear a condom when I intend on ruining the resulting orgasm. I'll kneel on the floor at the side of my bed, resting my forehead on the mattress. Typically when I go this route, I'll stop a few strokes earlier than usual. Otherwise, I do the breathing & relaxing as described above. I find that I get less pleasure throughout the whole process when going this route. The condom definitely decreases the enjoyment felt during the stroking. My "sweet spot" is basically rendered useless by the rubber barrier. I :love: the way that I get no satisfaction out of it.
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
Jaguar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jaguar »

To concur with some posts before me, the art of ruined orgasms is really very precise

Think of a ruined orgasm like trying to stop a car bang on a massive speed hump. 1cm too early, and you'll tip back down and have a "dissatisfying, throbbing-only-with maybe-some-precum orgasm. 1cm too late, and you'll tip forward with a full-but-not-as-great-as-a-proper-one-with-a-hot-chick orgasm.

It really is a matter of about a 0.2 sec window to get it right so that cum dribbles out. I've had it a few times, but never as many times as I tried.
vanda
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by vanda »

i press my cock down,,, circles on the top...
doesn't always work, but after a long teasing sometimes just spills out. v embarrassing and frustrating... have been nearly in tears when ordered to