Most Pleasurable Parts of Women By oral Sex

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mesanova
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Most Pleasurable Parts of Women By oral Sex

Post by mesanova »

Rhiannon22 wrote:Women prefer centrifugal caresses, which means they like them to start at the edges of the body and work into the centre. Starting at the inner thighs before finally touching the genitals is a great way to raise your pleasure levels, so ask your partner to kiss, lick and nibble his way around your inner thighs to your vulva, for maximum stimulation. Of course, if he’s a foreplay expert, he’ll know this already!

Sucking the nipples and stimulating the breasts is extremely pleasurable for most women. Those who claim not to feel anything probably haven’t spent enough time with their partners exploring their bodies. Sucking the nipples produces a orgasm hormone called ocytocin, which makes you feel good and sometimes an ejaculation of milk from breastfeeding women.
If your partner cannot stimulate your nipples . You can still use it Image she's looking glad ....
Really, im not fucked up, i have only a crazy sex imagination.
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pjh776 »

Rhiannon22 wrote:Women prefer centrifugal caresses, which means they like them to start at the edges of the body and work into the centre
There's something wrong here. Centrifugal means exactly the opposite:
Centrifugal: "Moving or tending to move away from a center."

Either your explanation is wrong, or you meant to say centripetal:
Centripetal: "Moving or tending to move toward a center."
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

Okay this was fun the first few times, but can we all agree to just stop responding to this spambot?