The Card Game

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

The Card Game

Post by cumhardy »

Hmmm... my internet connection is sucking very much today and I can't actually view my own flashtease to see if it works properly. (And considering I usually mess the scripting up first time, there is probably an error in there somewhere...)
Soooo if you have tried this tease out let me know if it seems to be working ok (did it get stuck anywhere? Did you get to the end? etc...)

Its a completely chance-based tease similar to Roll them Bones but the tease should be completely different each time you do it. One time you play it, it might last 5 minutes, another time it might last 5 hours... well that how its SUPPOSED to be... but does it actually work like that?

Let me know!
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: The Card Game

Post by cumhardy »

well... finally got the tease to load and I found the 'STOP' button was annoying to press, it works if you keep hammering the button but its still annoying... I will fix that but right now my webnwalk stick is being shit and I cant open nyx.

Damn t-mobile shitty mobile broadband!!!!!!!!!!!
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

I had thought a while ago about using that method of getting random pages to load, and I ended up having the same problem you have in your own flash tease. The faster your computer, the harder it'll be to click the button. :-) That's when I went to seraph0x in the Nyx thread to suggest he add in milliseconds, so that I'd be able to increase the wait time to a few milliseconds instead of instantly, though he said it wasn't necessary to implement something like that, which left me disappointed. :closedeyes:

Good concept though! I was able to click the button once. How many "cards" are there if you don't mind me asking?

And it's funny that you made it a game of cards, haha. I'm actually working on a simple flash tease that uses randomness with a deck of cards myself, though it uses actual playing cards, and a totally different concept.
Evals
bdsmboynyc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bdsmboynyc »

I could not get this to work at all. I got to the screen where you are suppose to press stop and nothing happens when I do.
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

I just had the same problem...tried using both IE and Firefox, but no go.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Because of the way it works, the slower your computer the easier it is to get a response out of the stop button. If you really want to see what it is you can either get an old, slow computer, or use a program like CPUKiller to slow down your computer enough to click the button.

CPUKiller is a pretty old but it works... I'm still running the 2.05 version from 7 years ago, and I can click the button well enough. Yeah, I tend to stick to older programs. I had Microsoft Word 98 up until a few months ago. ^^
Last edited by Evals on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evals
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Sounds like it is going to be a good tease. Cool concept, but just couldn't get past the "stop" page.

Hope you can get it figured out.
Sex is an adventure, and should be explored!
chris100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris100 »

same issue here ... even with the cpukiller prog @99%
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Has this tease changed significantly since these last posts? I run a pretty fast computer with a good internet connection and I haven't had any problems hitting the button. 'Course my problem is completely different. Every time I hit the stop button it displays the exact same 'card'. So unless the idea is to get the reader to slap his balls infinitely, I think there's something wrong.

But I'm really intrigued by the idea. I hope you can get it working.

Oh, and on a side note, which is Sellotape more similar to, masking tape or Scotch tape? Forgive my American ignorance.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I dont know whats happened... for some reason the delays have decided to change from 0 seconds to 1 hour.... its completely fucked I spent ages on this tease then its all messed and ive lost the last 20 pages or so. Im trying to get through the script and save it but it just doesnt work. Goddam fucking nyx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be a good program once its finished but it seems to have a mind of its own right now!

Oh yeah...sellotape is sticky tape...the clear stuff, didnt know americans had a different word for it... :/
Slush
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Slush »

hi, seems that the card game ist down... got the message "ballslapping" about 40 times in a row now!!
pls fix...