Nexus Revo - my review

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Nexus Revo - my review

Post by Nezhul »

So it came today. And I tested it once by now, so I'll write down my first impressions, and some time later will post some more, when I'v played with it a few times.

First of all about product itself.
I have Nexus Revo 1, and note that there are Nexus Revo 2, which does not have most of the flaws first one has, so I recommend buy second generation if possible.
For such a pricy thing it actually looks cheap. The box is good, although CB-6000 box is still better. The device itself looks like something that'd cost around 80 dollars. It has quite a few design flaws. First of all it's not waterproof, it has cracks where silicon is attached to plastic, and also where the battery hatch is. It's not rechargeble either, which is strange.
"Simply slide it open!" sais the instruction about the battery hatch. Yeah, right. Took me good 15 minutes to poen it, and had to use knife. Thing is you can grip the device itself good, but the hatch is a conus-like smooth plastic, so no matter how strong you are your fingers continue to slip. Also, as it turned out (and the instruction didn't say ANYTHING about that) you have to sort of snap it down first, and only then pull it. You can't figure out which side do you supposed to put batteries in - you have to look at the tiny icons on the inside of the battery case. Other than that - both sides are identical so you can't figure it out normally.
When closed, the baterry case doesn't close up good - in some places the crack is wider, in some there's almost no crack.
As I said - looks pretty cheap.
As for the modes it has. The site states it has 4 modes: no vibration, constant vibration, pulse and ramping. Video reviews demonstrate that it has 3 modes: no vibration, pulse and ramping. I'v got the device that has three modes also, but there's constant one instead of ramping. I don't know what's the deal with that. Maybe it's random.

1st Experience:
Getting it in was a bit tough. The head is quite large, so you have to work to get it in. Goes pretty deep, and that said, I'm afraid it may not be for everyone. For me it goes almost too deep. The feeling when it's working is pretty much as I expected it to be. So I can't say "WOW!!!! Couldn't imagine it'd be that good!!!", because I could. Feels good indeed, but nothing special. I'v let it work in me for about 10-15 minutes. No pre-cum (but I don't usually have any anyway), feels good but definitely not enough to cum. I heard it gets better with experience - we'll see. I have almost no experience with anal.
The thing that was a surprise for me, is cumming. Had to use hand for it, and stroking feels much better. But the strange thing is - I had very little cum. Like VERY little. A few drops leaked out and that was it. It didn't shoot like it normally does, and the ammount is at least 5 times less than I get normally. So that was unexpected really. I'll see what happens a few next time. If it continues like that, I'd be pretty concerned if it's blocking something. :huh: Although I can't imagine how it can block it. We'll see.
The vibration is useless for me. I almost prefer it without it, but I actually don't care for it at all.

Also the thing made me wonder how would a girl feel to insert it in her pussy? It has quite a good vibe where the clit would be, and the motion might add something too. It probably won't hit the G-spot, because it's too long. Plain curiocity though. :smile:

Anyway, that's it for the first impressions.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Nexus Revo - my review

Post by SexualChoc »

the website for the manufacturer
http://www.nexusrange.com/products

Thanks for the review!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

So, a bit of in-depth review.
The feelings are amazing. Although I don't find vibration of ANY help at all, so it's a useless feature to me.
The real downside is washing the device. You can't just shove it under the water and wash it for good - cracks are everywhere, and they are not waterproof. So I gotta carefully clean it, and it takes a lot of time to do this properly. On the bright side the material is good, and (unlipe my previous anal toys) no smell sticks to it, it seems.

The other concern of my is that I really don't have much cum when I use it. I have actually less than usual, and I expected it to be the opposite. So I am actually cautious about using it too much. Can someone explain it?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Well, here's one more update. As it seems the massager IS blocking something there. Point is, if I seat leaning backwards, I can feel it working my prostate and pleasure from it. If I sit bolt straight, I can't feel ANYTHING, but apparently it doesn't block anything too. Today I'v been playing for some time, then I sat upright, and this moment some semi-cum leaked out. It wasn't 100% clear, like precum, nor was it thick enough, so it was more like the liquid from a ruined orgasm. I didn't feel anything particular though. Didn't have much time to play so I'll experiment with that later. :-|
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'll post one more update.
It's getting better and better by the session, so don't be disappointed in the device after 1st try, like I almost did. Anyway I don't think you'v paid for the thing to use it once, get disappointed and never use it again, and with a few tries you'll find a sweet spot.

One thing I'll adress though.
If you have "Nexus revo 2" avaliable - DON'T buy the 1st version. it's not woterproof and the lube - MAN! - it get's as far as the battery unit. It's just so badly designet that the weakest spot in the hatch where, basically, you can almost see the batteries through the hatch - is right below the shaft. Where most of lube ends up after inserting, and where all the cleaning must be made afterwards = water. And the worst thing is - I have no idea how to fix it! just can't get it figured out because of the design of the hatch. It's soooo annoying to open it up EVERY TIME to clean like 4-5ml of lube and water from the batteries.
So, don't buy the first one if you can help it. I hear the second one is waterproof, so it should be OK.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Great reviews Nez.

The second revision seems to address most drawbacks really, enclosed rechargable batteries (sealed so no leaks or edges at all), adjustable head speed and possibility for constant P-vibe.

I haven't tried this yet, but definitely will

edit: ordered the second generation version. Will add a short review of that version here once I get it tested.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

so how'd it go?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Sorry, forgot this.

Been a bit an pause on anal play lately too, just couldn't be arsed (omg someone kill me lol)

The short version is that it is awesome and probably will work for most people into anal play.

It makes me cum like mad with no other stimulation, both full body and sometimes genitally with ejaculation too.

The single drawback for me, like with all other heavy anal toys is that the external weight tends to give a feeling of the device wanting to slide out. Fortunately this feeling is purely false for the revo though.

The modes work great too, two different speeds for the prostate massaging and vibrations are off, constant or pulsing.

I can easily recommend it, but first timers should go for an aneros helix or similar first imo. A more simple and pure intro to prostate orgasms.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!