Tech Support: Chat Issues

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
UnknownDepts
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Tech Support: Chat Issues

Post by UnknownDepts »

The chat often does not show who is in it, who leaves, who enters.
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by JustMeNow »

Crow wrote:Chat is down
And again I guess?
White
Explorer
Explorer

Post by White »

Where's my cheat chat :-/
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JustMeNow »

Well, there is a backup chat....

Webchat: http://www.mthulp.nl/milochat.php (don't forget the www-part!)
It's effectively an IRC-chat, located on server irc.iz-smart.net (port 6667 or SSL 6697), room #milovana

I would have posted it before, but I know there's always a small possibility that it's a local problem and not a chat problem, thanks for confirming :lol:
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by DoxysTurtle »

Not that it's my job anymore... But I was out of town, and just got back in this evening (for me at least)...

Chat is back up... Expect a short bit of announced downtime in a few days to do the update (which hopefully will lead to less downtime in the future)
samuel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by samuel »

chat is down, i can't load it
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Thanks for the report. Should be back now!
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

It is, thanks for the fix!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Just a heads up to everyone.

On Monday 6/17/2013 the chat will be down temporarily sometime between 12-2pm EDT for roughly 10-20 minutes. So an update can be put through that requires the chat to be down. So yes when the chat goes down on Monday between that time it is a planned and known outage.

~Jenifer
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
princesscutie
Chat Moderator

Post by princesscutie »

Maybe just me, but I can't connect to chat :no:
Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."
Toby_D'nyed
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Not looking for a sub

Post by Toby_D'nyed »

Same for me, so it would seem that chat is down again. :-(
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Aaaand it's back. For now.

@Jen: What was the update? Can whoever did the update post a quick topic in the Chat mod forum explaining what they changed? Thanks!
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

seraph0x wrote:Aaaand it's back. For now.

@Jen: What was the update? Can whoever did the update post a quick topic in the Chat mod forum explaining what they changed? Thanks!
Will do. :P
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

it seems that the chat room is down

Hello and welcome to the hidden scavenger hunt game .....also known as my posting things that no one will find or play , but I am posting it any way
if you have seen these edited posts but have not found the rules of the game here they are in a nut shell.....any time you find an old post with this picture I will give you a task that relates to the subject of the post , in this case the chat room....... there have been many games in the chat room so this time your task is multiple choice , here are three games that I have had a submissive play in the chat room pick one and have fun , remember to only do what you feel is safe .....
1.enter the chat room and edge every time some one enters the chat room and or every time some one says "Hello" or any other greeting . keep this up for an hour

2.get all your toys out and have them ready , ask some one you know to pick a number between 5 and 15 and ask some one else to pick one of your toys , thats how many edges you have to do with that toy , keep this up until you have used all your toys .

3. this game started in the chat room , but it is not played in the chat room , this is something that happened that the young lady and I both enjoyed , she was in the chat room on her break at work and was bored and asked if I had any kinky ideas.....*wicked smile* this is what I told her ......just before you go back to work go to the rest room and edge , then go back to work . before you leave for the day go to the rest room edge three more times then take your panties and stuff them into your mouth , make sure that they are good and wet .
when you get home strip naked and crawl into your bedroom , or where ever you keep your sex toys , leg cuff your ankles and while still on your knees put on your nipple clamps make sure that you are close to a coffee table or something that you can rest the chain from the clamps on , attach some weights to the chain and then cuff your hands , you should have at least three different ways of release , but the one you what you use is the one across the room , and to get there all you have to do is crawl over , dragging the clamps and the weights with you , take the clamps off as soon as you can , take your panty gag out last .

I am not going to tell you who did this , but she asked if she could do it again as soon as possible
Last edited by dr.d on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
princesscutie
Chat Moderator

Post by princesscutie »

Can't access it here either so it would seem so
Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."