OxBalls

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
lonewanderer
Explorer
Explorer

OxBalls

Post by lonewanderer »

Hey Milovana,

I would like to know if anyone has experience with the combination cock ring butt plugs they have. The names are Hitch, Diesel, Semi, Squirm. You wear the ring, which is attached to the plug. The plug is supposed to do its thing because of the motion that gets translated.

I'm thinking of getting one, but I would love to know someone's experience first.
How hard is it to keep the plug in?

I know forums get spam and stuff, but I have no affiliation with Oxballs or any other retailer.
Just looking for a review that is more descriptive than the one/two out there from their marketing company.

Thanks.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: OxBalls

Post by SexualChoc »

Oh wow
Didn't know about this product
http://www.blackbody.nl/bbonline/conten ... /d256.html
I really wish I could get this
Imagine wearing this with a chastity belt?
(Using largest base ring behind cockring)
Definetely adding them to my wishlist
The website of the company:
http://www.oxballs.com/
But shopping link was broken when I checked it.

Thanks!
PS found this site sellin thier Anal Dildos
http://www.665leather.com/page/100/CTGY ... AFFIL=GEAR
and this US site with the anal/ballring
http://www.fetishzone.net/store/index.p ... rd=Oxballs
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
lonewanderer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lonewanderer »

Well I sucked it up and got the oxballs Diesal. It looks well made and the Cockring part looked great.

It is HUGE! I should have known that. I couldnt insert the plug, just too big.

I struggled with it for the better part of an hour. Could not get my anus to loosen. Feeling sore now. Milked me pretty well while I was trying!
lonewanderer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lonewanderer »

I bought a step smaller of this product, called the Hemi. It is made well and works great.

The difficult part of using this toy, and certainly the Diesel, is that the round ball at the top widens out so quickly that there is no nose/point to lead the insertion. So, it helps to warm up with other toys to loosen things up.

Naturally, use lots of lube. I used J-lube. It was great for the insertion and initial playing, but the water base meant that it dried out and wasn't comfortable for prolonged play, which I was looking forward to trying. I'll need to try an oil based lube.

The sensation is great. It pushes on your prostate and, when well lubed, moves around a bit. Thanks to the ball, I never fear that it will pop out. The best effect is when you sit on a hard surface/chair. The connecting part between the plug and ring puts a nice pressure on the perineum.

Best of all, when I would lean back a bit against the chairback, the ball of the plug would press against my prostate and bladder in an exquisite way. A rocking motion was a must.

Overall, it keeps me leaking throughout use. The drying of lube can make it uncomfortable at times, especially at the top of the ring and when you want the plug to move in/out some. I haven't found that the ring itself is all that effective as a cockring. It could vary with different anatomy, specifically the angiogenital distance, since the connecting portion is a fixed length.

I've never used a chastity device, which are frequently the topic of conversation here, but I suspect this toy would be ideal to use in conjunction. Especially devious, I suspect.

Have fun all.
lonewanderer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lonewanderer »

I should also say, what would make this item fantastic would be a vibrating bullet in the ball.
lonewanderer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lonewanderer »

This is a follow-up review of the Oxballs Hemi and Diesel Asslocks, combination cock ring and butt plug.

I have had both toys for almost a year now. They are my favorites. I come back to and with them over and over.

In my earlier review I discussed the difficulty of insertion. Not surprisingly, this all comes down to one's own ability to relax, use the appropriate lube, and give it some time. I have no problems inserting either, though the Diesel takes a bit of time.

The pros of the Hemi are that it has a neck between the ball and the base. This allows it to move in and out some depending on your relaxing and tensing your muscles, sitting or standing, or just plain manipulating it with your hand. This gives the prostate and anus a great sensation. While masturbating, it adds a whole other dimension. Previously, I said that I didn't find the cock ring effective. I no longer think that. It works just fine and is particularly comfortable, though you will want to keep it lubricated. Additionally, the connection between the ring and the plug is great when you are sitting. And, since it is stretchy, it appears that it would accommodate a range of distance between one's cock & balls and anus.

The Diesel also creates wonderful sensations. The ball of the plug is much larger than the Hemi and the neck is much shorter. This combination gives a great sense of fullness and plenty of assurances that it won't come out unexpectedly. The difference is that it doesn't slide in and out like the Hemi, but it definitely creates its own strong and pleasing pleasure on the prostate and during ejaculation.

After a year of regular use, both toys remain in wonderful condition. Although I have not purchased other Oxball Asslocks, a greater variety is now available.

I have experimented with several lubes while using these toys. I tried several water based lubes, including J-lube, but they all dry out pretty quickly and leave removal after a long session potentially uncomfortable. I also tried a silicone lube, it was better, but it wasn't the best. I should mention that I experienced no degradation of the Asslocks, despite their being silicon toys.

The best lube I have discovered for insertion and masturbation is coca butter. The butter, not the lotion. It starts out thick, but smoothens out with body heat. It cleans up easily and does not stain.

Finally, the manufacturer, Oxballs, describes the materials as medical grade silicone made in the USA. Patriotism aside, the manufacturer appears to be aware of the need to prohibit heavy metals and harmful chemicals from their products, which I appreciate.

Obviously, I like the toys. I have received no compensation and I have no agreement influencing my writing this review, just a happy consumer.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

What's wrong with metal?
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Thanks for the follow up review! It's not very often that a person re-reviews an item after having had it for a considerable amount of time.
Bandit224 wrote:What's wrong with metal?
Heavy metals is another word for toxic metals, such as lead, tin, mercury, that sort of thing... Might be found in some paints or dyes on products. I'm assuming he's just referring to the fact that he doesn't have to worry about any of those in the material of this item.
Evals
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

I've been seeing all their products at Mr S for a little while lately... glad to hear a review of the combo.

I personally REALLY like their "pig holes" aka the open-inside butt plugs. I love playing with chastity and that seems like a way to make even strap-on play included under the subject of "teased and denied."
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!