How to start with fleshlights, dolls and sex machines

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

How to start with fleshlights, dolls and sex machines

Post by cumping »

How to find a start with fleshlights and love dolls, if I have not much money?

Everything that could be a little bit more real than jerking looks interesting and if I would have the big money, I would try everyday a new sextoy. But no way.

Now I say for 2013 I will have less cinema, less wine, less cigarets and yes why not put the money in a nice christmas gift. But I have no idea what I should buy.

I would love to hear there are some sex dolls you can put different fleshlights in. It would be nice. Is there a thing like that? So I maybe could buy first the fleshlight and when I have some money I could upgrade it to a doll.

I am also interested in fleshlights with vibrators or any kind of sex machine.

I imagine that I will create my own story with my sex doll(s) and a chastity device in future. It would need fantasy but I think thats not the problem.

cumping
FicklePickleTickle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: How to start with fleshlights, dolls and sex machines

Post by FicklePickleTickle »

The best thing to do is to check out the official Fleshlight website. They have options there, but not dolls. Aside from Real Dolls, there isn't real an option for a full sized woman. Those are VERY expensive.

So basically you have Fleshlights or Real Dolls. I have not heard of any other toys that are worth it. Maybe others have advice.
bundle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bundle »

A fleshlight is only around $60 + shipping, a life-sized doll I've never looked at but I'd guess they would be hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for a good one.
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumping »

I see some flash lights and now the amateur craftsman spirit get alive. Is it possible to by some rubber and make it liquid? Put the liquid in a can and put something in to make a whole? and then use it as fleshlight?

And my fisrt idea is to try a cuke. Get the soft part out and have a free fleshlight. After use you can eat the cuke and it add some humilation. :blush:

Do you think it is possible? Will I need lube? Do you know some thing in the kitchen I can use instead of lube?
FicklePickleTickle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FicklePickleTickle »

People make homemade ones, but it's not possible to get the same type of rubber from what I've heard. The Fleshlights are made from a special kind that is protected by patents.

You can look up things like "Homemade Fleshlight" & "Homemade pussy", etc. on YouTube and find a whole bunch of them. It's up to you if you want to try it yourself, but it's possible that you might spend more money on supplies and not like how it turns out than if you just bought a Fleshlight.
smatremike1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smatremike1 »

Put the liquid in a can and put something in to make a whole? and then use it as fleshlight?
We offer Cheap DVDs for Sale, Cheap DVD Box Set, Cheap Arrow Season 1 DVD Collection with Discount and Sale Price!