New model of chastity in bioresin

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
vetzaklol
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New model of chastity in bioresin

Post by vetzaklol »

Nezhul wrote:can you describe in detail what's the difference/benefits between birdlocked and HolyTrainer?

Also it is unclear to me how the two parts of the device is locked together? If you watch the demonstration video you can see that the lock basically locks only the tube and cap together. However the ring does seem to be just slid on. It's not likeyou put the locking mechanism THROUGH some part of the ring. Couldn't the ring be simple detached from the tube by using a bit of force, yet wothout damaging anything?
The birdlocked was ok, but the ring (for as far you can call it a ring) was too wide. After a couple of days it's also stuck to the skin, which I think was uncomfortable when not using lube. The birdlocked can also be ripped off easily and the locking system was just ridiculous.

The holytrainer has been made of really good material. The ring is also a real ring, which is way better.
Well it's kinda hard to explain how the locking system works (in words).. The tube actually slides into the ring. When you have those two parts together, a third part goes on top and keeps them together. Only the gap for the lock is exposed, the other two parts are "under" the third part. Makes any sense? :D
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

After a couple of days it's also stuck to the skin, which I think was uncomfortable when not using lube. The birdlocked can also be ripped off easily
and how about holytrainer? Does it not stick?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
vetzaklol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vetzaklol »

Much less.. I do have noticed one negative thing but I don't know if it's because of the way I'm "built" or not. The base of my cock sticks out of the cage a bit, which is really a turnoff to be honest. I thought I would get used to it but I was wrong.