Editing Teases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Editing Teases

Post by SissyNicole »

I haven't posted here in awhile, but when I did, I was often a grammar nazi. For some reason the one thing that puts me off when doing a tease is bad grammar/spelling, and I'm not the only one. First off I would like to say that I think it is amazing that so many people do contribute to the site by posting teases, and I understand we have members from other countries that aren't 100% fluent in the English language, and errors will be made regardless, but I think I might have a solution that would also help with the "Looking for a Mistress"/"Come see my cam site", teases. I'm just not sure how difficult it would be to do something like this.

I was thinking to put an extra tab on the top of the screen for, "New Webteases", "Webtease Editor", or something along those lines. All new teases would have a set time limit to be edited strictly for grammar/spelling errors (Not content) by members who either have a high enough forum post count, tease count, or have been here for a certain amount of time. Only one person can edit one tease at a time. After the member who is editing the tease is done, another member can review it, and either make changes that the first editor missed, or just approve it to go into the general webtease area.

With the personal ads, or website advertisements that do not contribute to Milovana monetarily, or even any teases that may be crossing the line (I'm not sure if we have had any of these, or not), they can go into a sub link and can be voted out by a certain amount of these members before hitting the actual webtease page.

My thinking behind this is that it has a wikipedia feel to it, and would free up the site owner (I don't know who you are, not in the forums enough, sorry lol), and would be a community effort. I love this site, and just figured it would be an idea to bounce off everyone.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Editing Teases

Post by SexualChoc »

In case you didn't know the rules:
http://www.milovana.com/pages/tos.php
see to imply that each author is responsible for their own content and the website itself is NOT!

the only person that can edit a webtease, is the author
if a tease is in violations of laws the administration can delete a tease..
but basically they are not going to edit teases..
and neither can I, or you or anyone else but the original author.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Editing Teases

Post by SissyNicole »

I might be thinking outside the box here, but couldn't the rules be changed? lol

If anything I just figured it was something to bring up.