Deleting account

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
juldag
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Deleting account

Post by juldag »

Is there no way to delete/close my account? I guess it doesn't really matter if the account continues to exist without anyone logging in, but if that's why there are 28 000+ registered users, perhaps some space could be saved if people were able to delete their accounts when changing their minds (assuming someone else would be thorough enough to actually do it).

If there's going to be a response saying there is no way for me to do it myself and then asking me if I still want it done, assume the answer is yes and just go for it. :)
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Deleting account

Post by JustMeNow »

There should be, according to http://www.milovana.com/pages/privacy.php
Registered users During registration you will be asked to provide a email address and password that will be used for administrative purposes. While using the site we will also personalize your experience as much as possible by building an accurate usage profile. As soon as we launch this feature you will of course be able to delete your profile and your account at any time and/or deactivate any account-related tracking that may take place.
Wyatt
TOTM Guardian
TOTM Guardian
I am a: Switch

Post by Wyatt »

I suggest you send a PM to seraphOx.

Wyatt
No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions. Charles Steinmetz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Obey wrote:I'm trying to delete my account as well. What do I need to do?
Send me a PM saying: "Please delete my account."

A lot of people send PMs with something like "How do I delete my account?", "Can you delete my account?" or something to that effect. Don't do that, because in that case you haven't actually asked me to delete your account, so I have to message back and get confirmation and it just takes twice as long.

Also make sure you send a PM, not an email. With an email I also have to send a mail back to verify it's actually you and I have to look up the account manually, so email is ok in a pinch, but PM is much quicker for me and for you.

Thanks for understanding! :-)